Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [SAP] Sornieth's Advocators of Peace
1 2 3 4
@Kydoimos
Thanks for the support! I hope we can make this upcoming fest even better for everyone and get the word out even more!

@neonhorns
Hacata is beautiful and I love her lore. She would fit in very well around here.
@Kydoimos
Thanks for the support! I hope we can make this upcoming fest even better for everyone and get the word out even more!

@neonhorns
Hacata is beautiful and I love her lore. She would fit in very well around here.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[size =1]The gentlest of bumps[/size] we are always still looking for more helpers and general members [emoji=beastclan rune]
The gentlest of bumps

we are always still looking for more helpers and general members
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
Ooh~ This sounds so cool! For some reason, I can't accept the Discord invite? T~T ------- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11751648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117517/11751648_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Atavism, the leader of Deep Waters! You can read a blurb about how the clan is adopting rogue Serthis and Talonok members into the fold in her bio!
Ooh~ This sounds so cool!

For some reason, I can't accept the Discord invite? T~T

11751648_350.png

This is Atavism, the leader of Deep Waters! You can read a blurb about how the clan is adopting rogue Serthis and Talonok members into the fold in her bio!
2v32at4.jpg
@Atavism https://discord.gg/7uduBAY Does this link work for you? [emoji=ridgeback confused]
@Atavism

https://discord.gg/7uduBAY

Does this link work for you?
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris

No. :(

It says the browser can't open the specified address. I think this has happened before for a different server. Let me log in on my own and see if the server's registered or whatever to my account.
@Myndris

No. :(

It says the browser can't open the specified address. I think this has happened before for a different server. Let me log in on my own and see if the server's registered or whatever to my account.
2v32at4.jpg
@Myndris

Got it! :D
@Myndris

Got it! :D
2v32at4.jpg
We are still looking for new members and helpers! [emoji=beastclan rune] What we most need currently: [i]Spoiler free - these help roles will give you very little if no spoilers to our planned events so you can still participate in events even if your one of these helpers.[/i] [b]Asset artists[/b] - you'd be making badges and small decorative bits of art for us to use in our event posts. [b]Event artists[/b] - larger art things for use in events as either rewards or event purpose (rough example, we held a coloring contest event last year and needed an artist to provide lineart) [b]Levelers[/b] - You would be helping us out by leveling up dragons for give away in events. [b]Coli grinder[/b] - You would be helping by grinding coli exclusive drops for us to have in our prize packs. [u]Spoiler helper roles[/u] [b]General volunteers[/b] - Volunteers in our discord gain access to super secret event planning so that you can help us plan and organize events. [b]Event hosts[/b] - You will be helping with hosting the events we have planned. You can also host your own event ideas with this role.
We are still looking for new members and helpers!

What we most need currently:
Spoiler free - these help roles will give you very little if no spoilers to our planned events so you can still participate in events even if your one of these helpers.
Asset artists - you'd be making badges and small decorative bits of art for us to use in our event posts.
Event artists - larger art things for use in events as either rewards or event purpose (rough example, we held a coloring contest event last year and needed an artist to provide lineart)
Levelers - You would be helping us out by leveling up dragons for give away in events.
Coli grinder - You would be helping by grinding coli exclusive drops for us to have in our prize packs.

Spoiler helper roles
General volunteers - Volunteers in our discord gain access to super secret event planning so that you can help us plan and organize events.
Event hosts - You will be helping with hosting the events we have planned. You can also host your own event ideas with this role.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
Hey, did you already add me to your community?
Just curious :)
Hey, did you already add me to your community?
Just curious :)
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
1 2 3 4