Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2019: Year of the New Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@FloatingInSpace" date="2019-01-10 17:39:40" ] I just know that it's been long enough that there will be massive outcry from some part of the userbase for not living up to whatever they wanted to see, so I'm just bracing for that. I do believe in the logic of Bogsneaks were 2 years ago, Nocturnes were 4 years ago, therefore we should be seeing another one soon, first half of 2019. [/quote] Unfortunately, I agree. But hey, I'll be happy with whatever.
@FloatingInSpace wrote on 2019-01-10 17:39:40:
I just know that it's been long enough that there will be massive outcry from some part of the userbase for not living up to whatever they wanted to see, so I'm just bracing for that.

I do believe in the logic of Bogsneaks were 2 years ago, Nocturnes were 4 years ago, therefore we should be seeing another one soon, first half of 2019.

Unfortunately, I agree. But hey, I'll be happy with whatever.
IMG_0247.jpg
@shivaesyke exactly! And the last one at the bottom is for the bogsneaks, so the completely blacked out part probably contains secrets related to other new breeds that weren't shown, but have been hinted a bit in lore. At least thats what op is saying
@shivaesyke exactly! And the last one at the bottom is for the bogsneaks, so the completely blacked out part probably contains secrets related to other new breeds that weren't shown, but have been hinted a bit in lore. At least thats what op is saying
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
I hope we get to see something new this year! I just came off of a two-year hiatus, and was a little disappointed that no other breeds had even been teased since the release of Bogsneaks (or maybe they have via the lore and I'm just oblivious, haha).

I'm liking these suggestions of a Water-based breed -- but, honestly, I'll be happy with whatever the devs give us. c:
I hope we get to see something new this year! I just came off of a two-year hiatus, and was a little disappointed that no other breeds had even been teased since the release of Bogsneaks (or maybe they have via the lore and I'm just oblivious, haha).

I'm liking these suggestions of a Water-based breed -- but, honestly, I'll be happy with whatever the devs give us. c:
coH7AEL.png
If a new breed releases this year, it'll be the first time I'm around to see the release of a new breed, so ALL THE HYPE!
If a new breed releases this year, it'll be the first time I'm around to see the release of a new breed, so ALL THE HYPE!
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
wow much speculation...
I'm trying not to get my hopes up
wow much speculation...
I'm trying not to get my hopes up
+2 FR time
he/they
BIG OOF!
BIG OOF!
92ca7a5d24eaf10e00b11ff9b3c1761233114e5b.gif
Staff slides in December 31st, 11:59:59 PM Hey guys check out this dragon
[quote name="Airbrush" date="2019-03-10 17:59:40" ] Staff slides in December 31st, 11:59:59 PM Hey guys check out this dragon [/quote] insomniacs/other timezone people: show us shO[b]W US SH O[i]W U-[/i][/b]
Airbrush wrote on 2019-03-10 17:59:40:
insomniacs/other timezone people: show us shOW US SH OW U-
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
[quote name="Rogue" date="2019-01-28 07:32:46" ] [quote name="@FloatingInSpace" date="2019-01-10 17:39:40" ] I just know that it's been long enough that there will be massive outcry from some part of the userbase for not living up to whatever they wanted to see, so I'm just bracing for that. I do believe in the logic of Bogsneaks were 2 years ago, Nocturnes were 4 years ago, therefore we should be seeing another one soon, first half of 2019. [/quote] Unfortunately, I agree. But hey, I'll be happy with whatever. [/quote]
Rogue wrote on 2019-01-28 07:32:46:
@FloatingInSpace wrote on 2019-01-10 17:39:40:
I just know that it's been long enough that there will be massive outcry from some part of the userbase for not living up to whatever they wanted to see, so I'm just bracing for that.

I do believe in the logic of Bogsneaks were 2 years ago, Nocturnes were 4 years ago, therefore we should be seeing another one soon, first half of 2019.

Unfortunately, I agree. But hey, I'll be happy with whatever.
Heart.gif
So much hype

I really hope I like these new male poses so that I have more than one breed that I like for male dragons
So much hype

I really hope I like these new male poses so that I have more than one breed that I like for male dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8