Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mobile Tooltips Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Picking a skin or accent for your dragon. Sometimes the tooltip just stays there and doesn't let me see the rest of my available skins. I have yet to figure out how to make it go away.

Also, most of the AH interactions. While buying lots of things is tedious with the pop up sometimes being slow, it is absolutely horrifying to try and put things up for sale in big numbers.

The inventory pop ups also take a long, long time to load. Be that in a CR, a PM, or baldwin it's pretty inconvenient.
Picking a skin or accent for your dragon. Sometimes the tooltip just stays there and doesn't let me see the rest of my available skins. I have yet to figure out how to make it go away.

Also, most of the AH interactions. While buying lots of things is tedious with the pop up sometimes being slow, it is absolutely horrifying to try and put things up for sale in big numbers.

The inventory pop ups also take a long, long time to load. Be that in a CR, a PM, or baldwin it's pretty inconvenient.
2H1KHHC.png
Notifications and familiar bonding mostly.

Edit: Sometimes if you click an item to see the tooltip from loot after a battle, it stays into the next battle, same with status effects.

Edit again: When opening chests, sometimes the tooltip stays, covering the open buttons and I have to click around to get it to go away.
Notifications and familiar bonding mostly.

Edit: Sometimes if you click an item to see the tooltip from loot after a battle, it stays into the next battle, same with status effects.

Edit again: When opening chests, sometimes the tooltip stays, covering the open buttons and I have to click around to get it to go away.

48306687.png
  • I joined Jan 5, 2019!
  • I already have a
    long wishlist here!
  • I’m considering opening a lore shop, it’ll go here!
10508285.png
Item tooltips, especially when trying to add items to Baldwin's Brew or PMs! It's frustrating to have to click on those little tiny icons multiple items. Plus scrolling can be a pain when you can pull up the tooltip accidentally.
Item tooltips, especially when trying to add items to Baldwin's Brew or PMs! It's frustrating to have to click on those little tiny icons multiple items. Plus scrolling can be a pain when you can pull up the tooltip accidentally.
accents/skin tooltips- I shop for them a lot in the forums and they often just refuse to go away so I can look at the skin below it without reloading the page
accents/skin tooltips- I shop for them a lot in the forums and they often just refuse to go away so I can look at the skin below it without reloading the page
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Tapping is unreliable. Sometimes a tooltip will pop up and get in the way of clicking on what I need to. Sometimes no tooltip shows up at all. It's especially annoying on smaller screens when it requires zooming out or even refreshing the page to clear it.
Tapping is unreliable. Sometimes a tooltip will pop up and get in the way of clicking on what I need to. Sometimes no tooltip shows up at all. It's especially annoying on smaller screens when it requires zooming out or even refreshing the page to clear it.
[quote name="ReignsWrath" date="2019-01-07 14:44:31" ] Whenever I'm on mobile the only thing that I find sorta iffy is the notifications tooltip, most of the time it won't disappear, so it'll be blocking me from seeing whatever notification I got. [/quote] mood also, when I preview skins/accents sometimes the tooltip doesn't go away and it bothers me to no end
ReignsWrath wrote on 2019-01-07 14:44:31:
Whenever I'm on mobile the only thing that I find sorta iffy is the notifications tooltip, most of the time it won't disappear, so it'll be blocking me from seeing whatever notification I got.
mood

also, when I preview skins/accents sometimes the tooltip doesn't go away and it bothers me to no end
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
This wasn't really a problem with my old iphone, but I recently switched to an android and since then, whenever I'm browsing dragons on the AH, clicking on the dragon once brings up the little image preview window... which usually isn't what I want- I usually want to see the description box (tooltip?) to see what the dragon's colors are.

To see that I have to click and hold the dragon's image to see that box, but that also brings up the popup for the link options which I then have to back out of to see the description box and it's pretty annoying when I'm looking through dragons for breeding project colors. That's probably kind of the opposite of the question since the tooltip isn't the active problem but rather it's not popping up when I would like it to

The most actively annoying tooltip that gets in the way on mobile though? The alert description tooltip, my goodness. The tooltip's box is so large it covers your most recent alert and you can hardly click on the thing to take you to the alert's link, let alone see the words. And if you accidentally click on the tooltip box instead of the alert box, then both of the boxes close and you have to click the alert icon again and hope that you click on the right thing this time. Also, most tooltips can be cleared away by clicking somewhere else, but doing that with the alert box doesn't help because if you click anywhere else on the page, the alert box goes away, and if you click on the alert box to clear the description box, and baldwin or the AH alerts are up and you click them, then you get redirected to those even if you just wanted to see what was behind the description box in the alerts like who ping'd you or if it's an AH expired or sold message
This wasn't really a problem with my old iphone, but I recently switched to an android and since then, whenever I'm browsing dragons on the AH, clicking on the dragon once brings up the little image preview window... which usually isn't what I want- I usually want to see the description box (tooltip?) to see what the dragon's colors are.

To see that I have to click and hold the dragon's image to see that box, but that also brings up the popup for the link options which I then have to back out of to see the description box and it's pretty annoying when I'm looking through dragons for breeding project colors. That's probably kind of the opposite of the question since the tooltip isn't the active problem but rather it's not popping up when I would like it to

The most actively annoying tooltip that gets in the way on mobile though? The alert description tooltip, my goodness. The tooltip's box is so large it covers your most recent alert and you can hardly click on the thing to take you to the alert's link, let alone see the words. And if you accidentally click on the tooltip box instead of the alert box, then both of the boxes close and you have to click the alert icon again and hope that you click on the right thing this time. Also, most tooltips can be cleared away by clicking somewhere else, but doing that with the alert box doesn't help because if you click anywhere else on the page, the alert box goes away, and if you click on the alert box to clear the description box, and baldwin or the AH alerts are up and you click them, then you get redirected to those even if you just wanted to see what was behind the description box in the alerts like who ping'd you or if it's an AH expired or sold message
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Not to mention on an iPad, you have to tap twice to go to a specific place in the trading post - though it works alright on a phone.

And you can’t see a dragon tooltip without straight up going onto its page in someone’s lair, but you could in the auction house
Not to mention on an iPad, you have to tap twice to go to a specific place in the trading post - though it works alright on a phone.

And you can’t see a dragon tooltip without straight up going onto its page in someone’s lair, but you could in the auction house
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
One time I tried to check my friend requests and accidentally cancelled one because I was trying to get rid of the tooltip...

And the CR thing, I can't see what items I've attached.
One time I tried to check my friend requests and accidentally cancelled one because I was trying to get rid of the tooltip...

And the CR thing, I can't see what items I've attached.
epic gamer fr discord
When I check my friend list, the little pop-up that tells me about a friend blocks the "See Friend List" thing and it takes me two or three tries to access my friend list.
When I check my friend list, the little pop-up that tells me about a friend blocks the "See Friend List" thing and it takes me two or three tries to access my friend list.
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8