Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mobile Tooltips Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My biggest issue with tooltips on mobile is that I usually can't see them, not even when I tap the item. It either tries to use it or do nothing, depending what kind of item (and what part of the site, like Hoard, Baldwin etc I'm at).

This could be due to my smartphone being relatively old, tho it runs current update of Chrome. But yea.
My biggest issue with tooltips on mobile is that I usually can't see them, not even when I tap the item. It either tries to use it or do nothing, depending what kind of item (and what part of the site, like Hoard, Baldwin etc I'm at).

This could be due to my smartphone being relatively old, tho it runs current update of Chrome. But yea.
Tooltips are nearly unviewable on mobile, and when they do appear, they're in the way and wont go away until you refresh the page.
The notification icon is usually fairly difficult to open, requiring 2-3 clicks, and sometimes a refresh to get it to load properly.
Tooltips are nearly unviewable on mobile, and when they do appear, they're in the way and wont go away until you refresh the page.
The notification icon is usually fairly difficult to open, requiring 2-3 clicks, and sometimes a refresh to get it to load properly.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
[quote name="Aersolace" date="2019-01-07 14:52:05" ] Familiar bonding can be a pain on mobile because you have to click twice. And when you have ~160 familiars, that’s a lot of clicking. [/quote] this, in addition to the arrows to the next dragon needing a click to get them to appear (edit: word choice was weird). arrows to the sides of the dragons instead of in the same box would be lovely tbh also, i noticed when opening strange chests that the tooltip covered the "open" button, and it took a lot of tapping around the screen to get it to go away.
Aersolace wrote on 2019-01-07 14:52:05:
Familiar bonding can be a pain on mobile because you have to click twice. And when you have ~160 familiars, that’s a lot of clicking.
this, in addition to the arrows to the next dragon needing a click to get them to appear (edit: word choice was weird). arrows to the sides of the dragons instead of in the same box would be lovely tbh

also, i noticed when opening strange chests that the tooltip covered the "open" button, and it took a lot of tapping around the screen to get it to go away.
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
If there is a festival with skins, a handful won't actually show the skin preview. The one where you can select a dragon I mean. I have to come up with little tricks to get it to work, but there's always at least two that will never show the preview.
If there is a festival with skins, a handful won't actually show the skin preview. The one where you can select a dragon I mean. I have to come up with little tricks to get it to work, but there's always at least two that will never show the preview.
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
[quote name="Evbay" date="2019-01-07 15:10:45" ] Has anyone mentioned not being able to arrange dragons? [/quote] This. [size=7][b]THIS[/b][/size] Anyways, I play about 90% of my FR time on mobile. This and the familiars are the major factors.
Evbay wrote on 2019-01-07 15:10:45:
Has anyone mentioned not being able to arrange dragons?
This.

THIS

Anyways, I play about 90% of my FR time on mobile. This and the familiars are the major factors.
SVt2S0L.png
Skin and Accent stuff is a real pain, especially when you're trying to preview it on a dragon and instead you see the dragon's tooltip. Not to mention genes/other dragon modifiers can be a pain on mobile with their tooltips. It's kind of annoying to tap them a multitude of times. It'd be nice if a little box popped up that asked if you wanted the description or to use the item.
Skin and Accent stuff is a real pain, especially when you're trying to preview it on a dragon and instead you see the dragon's tooltip. Not to mention genes/other dragon modifiers can be a pain on mobile with their tooltips. It's kind of annoying to tap them a multitude of times. It'd be nice if a little box popped up that asked if you wanted the description or to use the item.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
the only problem i run into when i'm playing mobile (i regularly play on my laptop) is trying to get the pop-up to go away when i want to view the things behind it. it doesn't work when i click on an empty space that doesn't click to anything else, and the only way to make it go away is to click on another link and hit the back button. it's bothersome at times, but as i don't play mobile very often, it's not a huge deal.
the only problem i run into when i'm playing mobile (i regularly play on my laptop) is trying to get the pop-up to go away when i want to view the things behind it. it doesn't work when i click on an empty space that doesn't click to anything else, and the only way to make it go away is to click on another link and hit the back button. it's bothersome at times, but as i don't play mobile very often, it's not a huge deal.
queen_katoe.gif
Whenever I get a confirmation "pop-up" like for bonding with familiars or reposting things on the ah, 90% of the time it disappears off the side of the page and I have to super zoom out to find it.

Also, not really a tooltip thing, but, I REALLY wish I could re-arrange outfits on mobile. It's super frustrating and is basically renders the dressing room useless on my phone.
Whenever I get a confirmation "pop-up" like for bonding with familiars or reposting things on the ah, 90% of the time it disappears off the side of the page and I have to super zoom out to find it.

Also, not really a tooltip thing, but, I REALLY wish I could re-arrange outfits on mobile. It's super frustrating and is basically renders the dressing room useless on my phone.
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
[quote name="ReignsWrath" date="2019-01-07 14:44:31" ] Whenever I'm on mobile the only thing that I find sorta iffy is the notifications tooltip, most of the time it won't disappear, so it'll be blocking me from seeing whatever notification I got. [/quote] This also happens to me in the coli and hoard.
ReignsWrath wrote on 2019-01-07 14:44:31:
Whenever I'm on mobile the only thing that I find sorta iffy is the notifications tooltip, most of the time it won't disappear, so it'll be blocking me from seeing whatever notification I got.

This also happens to me in the coli and hoard.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
In the coliseum, I sometimes accidentally press the full screen button, and the description/tooltip obscures part of the dragon’s moves for several battles and I have to rely on memory. Also, the effects the level 12 elemental attacks, stuff like: [item=sear] or [item=shroud] are shown in small icons over your dragon’s health bar, which is nice and lets us know what’s happening, but when the icon is clicked the tooltip hover over the screen for (once again) several battles. Though sometimes even longer than that of the full screen button.
In the coliseum, I sometimes accidentally press the full screen button, and the description/tooltip obscures part of the dragon’s moves for several battles and I have to rely on memory. Also, the effects the level 12 elemental attacks, stuff like:
Sear
or
Shroud
are shown in small icons over your dragon’s health bar, which is nice and lets us know what’s happening, but when the icon is clicked the tooltip hover over the screen for (once again) several battles. Though sometimes even longer than that of the full screen button.
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8