Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest Check Birthday Celebrations
1 2 3
This idea is something that I ran on another platform. It was on Flight Rising Amino, but I've recently decided to stop using Amino. I had posted asking if anyone would take over, and didn't get any responses. I'd like to see if it would be successful here on the forums

A club to celebrate Birthdays. I'd have a thread keeping track of everything, but essentially you would
-post your wish list(5 items, nothing more than 40kt)
-pay 1kt, or 1g, or donate someone's wish list item every month, except for the month of your birthday
-On your birthday you would receive a care package of 20kt, plus wish list items.

So over the course of a year you donate 11kt, and then on your birthday receive 20kt. I'll specify that I don't do this to earn anything, I do it because I like people feeling special on their birthday.
Feel free to ask me any questions about specifics, I have the info typed up on the Amino. I haven't made a thread yet, I want to see if people would even join.

Edit: I've moved to this forum
This idea is something that I ran on another platform. It was on Flight Rising Amino, but I've recently decided to stop using Amino. I had posted asking if anyone would take over, and didn't get any responses. I'd like to see if it would be successful here on the forums

A club to celebrate Birthdays. I'd have a thread keeping track of everything, but essentially you would
-post your wish list(5 items, nothing more than 40kt)
-pay 1kt, or 1g, or donate someone's wish list item every month, except for the month of your birthday
-On your birthday you would receive a care package of 20kt, plus wish list items.

So over the course of a year you donate 11kt, and then on your birthday receive 20kt. I'll specify that I don't do this to earn anything, I do it because I like people feeling special on their birthday.
Feel free to ask me any questions about specifics, I have the info typed up on the Amino. I haven't made a thread yet, I want to see if people would even join.

Edit: I've moved to this forum
fhJcysU.png
/shrug
I'm not sure what I could add to it to make it more appealing to forum users that I could reasonable afford
/shrug
I'm not sure what I could add to it to make it more appealing to forum users that I could reasonable afford
fhJcysU.png
i'd be interested! birthday things are always fun, imo.
i'd be interested! birthday things are always fun, imo.
866GSCw.png
"i don't trust anything—or anyone, below the sun."
wishlist & projects | toyhouse codes
@startouched

Thank you!

@amberfae @meowmeow2023 @melomammered @floraflyer @brokensong @morningpaw @crimsonpizza @hiimandreas @katarzyna @daisymay67 @dragoniteartist @creativehaven @amnesiacjinx @nightshadow112 @sleepykitty @kawaiiwolfe @riseroserisen @ravage @halfnoise @raventhedragon @nocturtles @dangerdraft @silversouldragon @artemismoonwolf @khimera13 @zynxis @mythiethe1 @strikehdonia @crowharlequin @alliesaurusdrago @sashi @azurefox2100 @theapothecary @caelyn @senerity @victoriouslight @skyress @gaurdianofenergy @lukas1997 @breezywings

Ya'll were part of the original "Birthday Club" I did on the amino. If I ran it here on the forums instead, would you still be interested?
@startouched

Thank you!

@amberfae @meowmeow2023 @melomammered @floraflyer @brokensong @morningpaw @crimsonpizza @hiimandreas @katarzyna @daisymay67 @dragoniteartist @creativehaven @amnesiacjinx @nightshadow112 @sleepykitty @kawaiiwolfe @riseroserisen @ravage @halfnoise @raventhedragon @nocturtles @dangerdraft @silversouldragon @artemismoonwolf @khimera13 @zynxis @mythiethe1 @strikehdonia @crowharlequin @alliesaurusdrago @sashi @azurefox2100 @theapothecary @caelyn @senerity @victoriouslight @skyress @gaurdianofenergy @lukas1997 @breezywings

Ya'll were part of the original "Birthday Club" I did on the amino. If I ran it here on the forums instead, would you still be interested?
fhJcysU.png
Bump and I can try
Bump and I can try
Untitled1414-2.png
@CrowHarlequin
I'll let you know if I decide to run it here
@CrowHarlequin
I'll let you know if I decide to run it here
fhJcysU.png
Ooh yeah, I'll be in it. I could try running it but oof I've been busy lately.
Ooh yeah, I'll be in it. I could try running it but oof I've been busy lately.
VGxuHXT.png
@1ttybittykitty right pinging is a thing lol, and Aye hit me up if you do
@1ttybittykitty right pinging is a thing lol, and Aye hit me up if you do
Untitled1414-2.png
@Crimsonpizza
@CrowHarlequin
thank you :D
@Crimsonpizza
@CrowHarlequin
thank you :D
fhJcysU.png
This sounds nice. Ping me if it goes anywhere?
This sounds nice. Ping me if it goes anywhere?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
| Apparel & Gene Projects
| Brewing & Melting
| Adopts

1 2 3