Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DATA] Strange Chest Drop Recording
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://i.imgur.com/BwVIT1v.png[/img] what up I got charts cause we got [b]1750[/b] chests NotN ends on Jan 6, but I think I'll accept entries for a few days after, in case someone wanted to wait until the end to input everything or something like that. Still, I'm hoping to wrap it up sooner rather than later. Let's see if we can hit 2k!
BwVIT1v.png

what up I got charts cause we got 1750 chests

NotN ends on Jan 6, but I think I'll accept entries for a few days after, in case someone wanted to wait until the end to input everything or something like that. Still, I'm hoping to wrap it up sooner rather than later. Let's see if we can hit 2k!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Qh2iaPs.png[/img] 1925 oh my It seems previous estimates of breed changes occurring around 1% of the time hold true this year, too. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NyrK3ef.png[/img] Bonus: Stockings are hard. (Again, typos will be manually corrected later, but double-checking before submitting helps everyone!)
Qh2iaPs.png

1925 oh my

It seems previous estimates of breed changes occurring around 1% of the time hold true this year, too.

NyrK3ef.png

Bonus: Stockings are hard. (Again, typos will be manually corrected later, but double-checking before submitting helps everyone!)
ughhh i just spent 30 minutes entering data
it was worth it though!
... i lost track how many i entered lol
holy shoot row 1968 to 2093
that's... 125
not as much as i thought, but still i didnt know i had opened so many chests.... TAT
ughhh i just spent 30 minutes entering data
it was worth it though!
... i lost track how many i entered lol
holy shoot row 1968 to 2093
that's... 125
not as much as i thought, but still i didnt know i had opened so many chests.... TAT

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
You spoil me, @HedwigHufflepuff. Nearly 2100 update! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MT2We0X.png[/img] Eggs are at 227/10.8% and breed changes are at 28/1.3% - not much change from last time. ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/dRG7rKN.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][center]Top ten most common individual items. But wait, didn't I just say there were 227? I did; there's twelve entries somewhere that weren't typed properly and thus were not counted.[/center][/columns]
You spoil me, @HedwigHufflepuff.

Nearly 2100 update!

MT2We0X.png

Eggs are at 227/10.8% and breed changes are at 28/1.3% - not much change from last time.
dRG7rKN.png
Top ten most common individual items. But wait, didn't I just say there were 227? I did; there's twelve entries somewhere that weren't typed properly and thus were not counted.
Interesting! Currently the drop rates seem to be holding pretty true for me-- I've opened 130 chests, and gotten 12 egg drops and 2 breed changes.
Though, I only actually have 9 eggs, as I've been gambling, in a sense, by selling my eggs then buying more strange chests with them.
Interestingly, you can sell eggs for 200g, then buy 10 strange chests (with a narrow profit margin of 10-20g, because chests are going 18-19g right now.)
Due to the drop rate being, seemingly at the moment, just a tad over 10%, it is extremely likely to get at least one egg back from the chests, with a chance of lots of other items. It is testing your luck a bit, but so far I've done it with three eggs and only lost one egg (but gotten two breed changes back in return).
Just sharing the strategy I myself am using-- it seems to be profitable at the moment.

(Also, sorry for my half-asleep post from last night... it's a bit incoherent.)
Interesting! Currently the drop rates seem to be holding pretty true for me-- I've opened 130 chests, and gotten 12 egg drops and 2 breed changes.
Though, I only actually have 9 eggs, as I've been gambling, in a sense, by selling my eggs then buying more strange chests with them.
Interestingly, you can sell eggs for 200g, then buy 10 strange chests (with a narrow profit margin of 10-20g, because chests are going 18-19g right now.)
Due to the drop rate being, seemingly at the moment, just a tad over 10%, it is extremely likely to get at least one egg back from the chests, with a chance of lots of other items. It is testing your luck a bit, but so far I've done it with three eggs and only lost one egg (but gotten two breed changes back in return).
Just sharing the strategy I myself am using-- it seems to be profitable at the moment.

(Also, sorry for my half-asleep post from last night... it's a bit incoherent.)

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
I'm at 13 eggs, 3 breed changes from 202 chests.

Last year you could get 15 chests for an egg.. doing @HedwigHufflepuff 's gamble. I remember swapping quite a few eggs for more chests :-D This year, nope, not risking it, too close a margin.
I'm at 13 eggs, 3 breed changes from 202 chests.

Last year you could get 15 chests for an egg.. doing @HedwigHufflepuff 's gamble. I remember swapping quite a few eggs for more chests :-D This year, nope, not risking it, too close a margin.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I think nearing the end of the event I'll personally be trading chests for eggs. Sometimes I get lucky and 3/8 chests have an egg, sometimes I go through 20 chests and the coolest thing in 'em is Smirch. I wonder if the one-egg-for-ten-chests trade ratio was influenced by the findings here.
I think nearing the end of the event I'll personally be trading chests for eggs. Sometimes I get lucky and 3/8 chests have an egg, sometimes I go through 20 chests and the coolest thing in 'em is Smirch. I wonder if the one-egg-for-ten-chests trade ratio was influenced by the findings here.
[quote name="sirspiderider" date="2019-01-04 17:07:13" ] I think nearing the end of the event I'll personally be trading chests for eggs. Sometimes I get lucky and 3/8 chests have an egg, sometimes I go through 20 chests and the coolest thing in 'em is Smirch. I wonder if the one-egg-for-ten-chests trade ratio was influenced by the findings here. [/quote] It's the current price. Chests are 18-20kt, eggs are 180-200kt. Neither price dropped as low as previous years.
sirspiderider wrote on 2019-01-04 17:07:13:

It's the current price. Chests are 18-20kt, eggs are 180-200kt. Neither price dropped as low as previous years.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/khw62cx.png[/img] Apologies for poor cropping. Tired, and not much significant change in numbers. Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far, and good luck in these final hours!
khw62cx.png

Apologies for poor cropping. Tired, and not much significant change in numbers. Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far, and good luck in these final hours!
I got 100 :(
I got 100 :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9