Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DATA] Strange Chest Drop Recording
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@sirspiderrider I will be having a massive chest opening(will be over 1500) on New Year’s Day. I can’t do your data sheet for all those separately. Do you have a sheet to submit multiple at once or just give you a link to the post that has the results?
@sirspiderrider I will be having a massive chest opening(will be over 1500) on New Year’s Day. I can’t do your data sheet for all those separately. Do you have a sheet to submit multiple at once or just give you a link to the post that has the results?
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
@MidnightLady05

As far as I'm aware, a separate form wouldn't update the main graphs at all, even if it did write to the proper spreadsheet, so the regular form would need to be used. Unfortunately a job that would take a single person at least six hours, and I wouldn't expect anyone to do that. I'm thinking it would be best to use a random number generator and pull a sample of your records - say, 20% of them - so at least some of it is recorded, and edit my original post to link to other people's data sets. I don't mind doing the recording as long as everything's sorted easily for me. Good luck with your mass opening!
@MidnightLady05

As far as I'm aware, a separate form wouldn't update the main graphs at all, even if it did write to the proper spreadsheet, so the regular form would need to be used. Unfortunately a job that would take a single person at least six hours, and I wouldn't expect anyone to do that. I'm thinking it would be best to use a random number generator and pull a sample of your records - say, 20% of them - so at least some of it is recorded, and edit my original post to link to other people's data sets. I don't mind doing the recording as long as everything's sorted easily for me. Good luck with your mass opening!
So I've been keeping track of my finds, but only if they gave me a new apparel, new familiar, new vista, egg or scroll. I've opened 190 chests that produce new thing / eggs / scrolls, and using your data I can estimate that I've opened about twice that many chests, so roughly 380 chests total.

Would you have any use for my data or would the fact I'm lacking all the old apparel + familiars make it useless to you?

Also I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but where's the link to the spreadsheet? I can only find the link to the form.
So I've been keeping track of my finds, but only if they gave me a new apparel, new familiar, new vista, egg or scroll. I've opened 190 chests that produce new thing / eggs / scrolls, and using your data I can estimate that I've opened about twice that many chests, so roughly 380 chests total.

Would you have any use for my data or would the fact I'm lacking all the old apparel + familiars make it useless to you?

Also I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but where's the link to the spreadsheet? I can only find the link to the form.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
@azhdrake

Unfortunately, it would skew the data and make new items appear to be more common than they actually are. However, it'll still give some insight - for example, estimating whether a certain apparel piece drops more often than another piece of the same set, so feel free to post it here anyway!

The spreadsheet is admittedly a little hard to find, but I'll update the first post with a direct link to it now. Or click here.
@azhdrake

Unfortunately, it would skew the data and make new items appear to be more common than they actually are. However, it'll still give some insight - for example, estimating whether a certain apparel piece drops more often than another piece of the same set, so feel free to post it here anyway!

The spreadsheet is admittedly a little hard to find, but I'll update the first post with a direct link to it now. Or click here.
EGG 24
Scroll 6 (Blessed be thee, RNG)

Haunting Amber Ghastcrown 4
Haunting Amber Pendants 12
Haunting Amber Grasp 8
Haunting Amber Forejewels 3
Haunting Amber Taildecor 8
Haunting Amber Clawrings 4
Haunting Amber Nightshroud 13
Tertiary Gene: Smirch 7
Vista: Spectral Shroud 7
Dirge Fiddlefiend 12
Ghosthost Viola 8
Tricky Telescope 8
Mischievous Magnifier 9
Pinpush Mirror Doll 14
Four-Eyed Phylactery 4
Scroll Stealer 4
Kyorinrin 7
Blooming Hedgehide 7
Overwatered Seedling 9

Sorry it's messy, I just copied and pasted it straight from my spreadsheet and bolded the numbers for viability.
EGG 24
Scroll 6 (Blessed be thee, RNG)

Haunting Amber Ghastcrown 4
Haunting Amber Pendants 12
Haunting Amber Grasp 8
Haunting Amber Forejewels 3
Haunting Amber Taildecor 8
Haunting Amber Clawrings 4
Haunting Amber Nightshroud 13
Tertiary Gene: Smirch 7
Vista: Spectral Shroud 7
Dirge Fiddlefiend 12
Ghosthost Viola 8
Tricky Telescope 8
Mischievous Magnifier 9
Pinpush Mirror Doll 14
Four-Eyed Phylactery 4
Scroll Stealer 4
Kyorinrin 7
Blooming Hedgehide 7
Overwatered Seedling 9

Sorry it's messy, I just copied and pasted it straight from my spreadsheet and bolded the numbers for viability.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gkjjIAK.png[/img] 1500! And I know a lot of people are doing mass openings around this time, so I hope to see it grow higher!
gkjjIAK.png

1500! And I know a lot of people are doing mass openings around this time, so I hope to see it grow higher!
Opened 30 chests just now.. 3 smirch, zero eggs/breed changes.. sadness lol Cant win 'em all.
Opened 30 chests just now.. 3 smirch, zero eggs/breed changes.. sadness lol Cant win 'em all.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@sirspiderider

Wish I had seen this thread earlier but here are my results so far:

Chest Collecting - Total 183
Gathering:
Coli:
Swipp:
2+1+1+1+4+0+1+2
5+15+20+10+4+29+24+19
7+4+0+6+0+22+2+4

Contents (New Items are listed first in each Category except "Other")

Familiars

1 Blooming Hedgehide
2 Dirge Fiddlefiend
1 Four-eyed Phylactery
3 Ghosthost Viola
1 Kyorinrin
4 Mischievous Magnifier
2 Overwatered Seedling
5 Pinpush Mirror Doll
6 Scroll Stealer
4 Tricky Telescope

1 Antique Chair
3 Axe Mimic
1 Balljointed Bogsneak
2 Bogsneak Puppet
2 Calculating Cadelabra
2 Colubrid Column
1 Crooked Hatchet
1 Curious Kettle
2 Ectoplasmime
1 Enchanted Armaments
2 Ensorcelled Volume
1 Glowing Globe
2 Inquisitive Shroud
1 Jawlocker
1 Living Sculpture
1 Masked Phantom
2 Magic Mirror
1 Mischevious Cauldron
3 Opposing Forces
1 Orbiting Spirit
2 Poltergeist Pile
3 Ravenous Cauldron
1 Serthis Support
2 Smoldering Sconce
1 Spellbound Tome
5 Spidered Seat
1 Spirit Armor
1 Tick-Tock
3 Transmuted Treasure
1 Unlikely Alliance
4 Valorous Cape
4 Veiled Vision
1 Vulpine Lamp
2 Wooden Marionette

Apparel

6 Haunting Amber Clawrings
7 Haunting Amber Forejewels
1 Haunting Amber Ghastcrown
4 Haunting Amber Grasp
4 Haunting Amber Nightshroud
1 Haunting Amber Pendants
5 Haunting Amber Taildecor

1 Conjurer's Cloak
1 Conjurer's Staff

2 Ghost Flame Collar
3 Ghost Flame Tail Jewel
1 Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon

2 Jolly Jester's Cap
2 Jolly Jester's Cape
2 Jolly Jester's Collar
1 Jolly Jester's Gloves
4 Jolly Jester's Stockings
3 Jolly Jester's Tailbell
2 Jolly Jester's Wingcover

Other

1 Breed Change: Nocturne
18 Egg
11 Smirch
1 Vista: Conjurer's Hat
2 Vista: Jester
5 Vista: Spectral Shroud

Edit: Ugh, sorry for the small font. I just copied and pasted from the tracker I'm keeping in the bio for one of my dragons.
@sirspiderider

Wish I had seen this thread earlier but here are my results so far:

Chest Collecting - Total 183
Gathering:
Coli:
Swipp:
2+1+1+1+4+0+1+2
5+15+20+10+4+29+24+19
7+4+0+6+0+22+2+4

Contents (New Items are listed first in each Category except "Other")

Familiars

1 Blooming Hedgehide
2 Dirge Fiddlefiend
1 Four-eyed Phylactery
3 Ghosthost Viola
1 Kyorinrin
4 Mischievous Magnifier
2 Overwatered Seedling
5 Pinpush Mirror Doll
6 Scroll Stealer
4 Tricky Telescope

1 Antique Chair
3 Axe Mimic
1 Balljointed Bogsneak
2 Bogsneak Puppet
2 Calculating Cadelabra
2 Colubrid Column
1 Crooked Hatchet
1 Curious Kettle
2 Ectoplasmime
1 Enchanted Armaments
2 Ensorcelled Volume
1 Glowing Globe
2 Inquisitive Shroud
1 Jawlocker
1 Living Sculpture
1 Masked Phantom
2 Magic Mirror
1 Mischevious Cauldron
3 Opposing Forces
1 Orbiting Spirit
2 Poltergeist Pile
3 Ravenous Cauldron
1 Serthis Support
2 Smoldering Sconce
1 Spellbound Tome
5 Spidered Seat
1 Spirit Armor
1 Tick-Tock
3 Transmuted Treasure
1 Unlikely Alliance
4 Valorous Cape
4 Veiled Vision
1 Vulpine Lamp
2 Wooden Marionette

Apparel

6 Haunting Amber Clawrings
7 Haunting Amber Forejewels
1 Haunting Amber Ghastcrown
4 Haunting Amber Grasp
4 Haunting Amber Nightshroud
1 Haunting Amber Pendants
5 Haunting Amber Taildecor

1 Conjurer's Cloak
1 Conjurer's Staff

2 Ghost Flame Collar
3 Ghost Flame Tail Jewel
1 Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon

2 Jolly Jester's Cap
2 Jolly Jester's Cape
2 Jolly Jester's Collar
1 Jolly Jester's Gloves
4 Jolly Jester's Stockings
3 Jolly Jester's Tailbell
2 Jolly Jester's Wingcover

Other

1 Breed Change: Nocturne
18 Egg
11 Smirch
1 Vista: Conjurer's Hat
2 Vista: Jester
5 Vista: Spectral Shroud

Edit: Ugh, sorry for the small font. I just copied and pasted from the tracker I'm keeping in the bio for one of my dragons.
30oPYgq.png
It's strange to me that Breed Change Scrolls are so much more rare than Nocturne Eggs (1.5% vs 10.9%) yet they're the same price!
It's strange to me that Breed Change Scrolls are so much more rare than Nocturne Eggs (1.5% vs 10.9%) yet they're the same price!
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
Might be that people hatch eggs more often than they breed change to Nocturne. Personally, Nocs are my favorite breed, so getting either one is awesome to me!
Might be that people hatch eggs more often than they breed change to Nocturne. Personally, Nocs are my favorite breed, so getting either one is awesome to me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9