Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturnament, Final Result!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I see that for now my favourites won in most pairs :D
If I had a Twitter account, I'd definitely partcipate!
I see that for now my favourites won in most pairs :D
If I had a Twitter account, I'd definitely partcipate!
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Aww, my beloved Poltergeist Pile didn't proceed! Ah, well. I'll still love them forever. All 30+ of them in my vault, romping merrily, throwing coins at each other.
Aww, my beloved Poltergeist Pile didn't proceed! Ah, well. I'll still love them forever. All 30+ of them in my vault, romping merrily, throwing coins at each other.
I need a new signature.
Me and my 75+ Vulpine Lamps are rooting for our fellow Vulpine
Me and my 75+ Vulpine Lamps are rooting for our fellow Vulpine
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
Go Vulpine Lamp!
Go Vulpine Lamp!
I4TUkY9.png
GO ANGRILY DABBING CAPE
GO ANGRILY DABBING CAPE
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="QuazarStar" date="2018-12-28 10:39:46" ] Now that round 1's results are up, it's really interesting to me that in almost 100% of the matchups, the familiar that's more purple/Shadow colours won. I guess FR's twitter userbase really likes purple?? Matches NoN I guess, lol [/quote] Yeah, I noticed that when I was voting, all the blue/purple familiars were winning by landslides, the close matches didn't have either of those colors. Shadow members out there in force I guess!
QuazarStar wrote on 2018-12-28 10:39:46:
Now that round 1's results are up, it's really interesting to me that in almost 100% of the matchups, the familiar that's more purple/Shadow colours won. I guess FR's twitter userbase really likes purple?? Matches NoN I guess, lol

Yeah, I noticed that when I was voting, all the blue/purple familiars were winning by landslides, the close matches didn't have either of those colors. Shadow members out there in force I guess!
she/they, adult
Wow I've surely misread the dates :0
Not like it really mattered, but anyway.
Someone's probably already said it, but pleeeeease make the eyes canon xD
Wow I've surely misread the dates :0
Not like it really mattered, but anyway.
Someone's probably already said it, but pleeeeease make the eyes canon xD
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
The prize is def gonna be a t shirt design. For that reason I hope the vupine lamp wins, it's the most interesting.
The prize is def gonna be a t shirt design. For that reason I hope the vupine lamp wins, it's the most interesting.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
omg if they release merch w/ the winning familiar like @MurkyDepths said I will die
I literally made a twitter account just to vote SDLKFJ
omg if they release merch w/ the winning familiar like @MurkyDepths said I will die
I literally made a twitter account just to vote SDLKFJ
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@KairinRose Honestly what else can it be? Made by akiri - so it's art. I can't be a familiar, it could be apparel but that seems...odd...it's got to be using the entire familiar concept (so not abstract eye types of genes or whatever).

Totes gonna be a shirt.
@KairinRose Honestly what else can it be? Made by akiri - so it's art. I can't be a familiar, it could be apparel but that seems...odd...it's got to be using the entire familiar concept (so not abstract eye types of genes or whatever).

Totes gonna be a shirt.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19