Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On the 12 day of december..
I've been on FR for a year! But i haven't planed anything ._.

Any ideas?
I've been on FR for a year! But i haven't planed anything ._.

Any ideas?
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
get egg
love egg
hatch egg
get egg
love egg
hatch egg
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
@kryptica

What if i dont have egg
@kryptica

What if i dont have egg
@gemmi

then you hunt for one
or cry
@gemmi

then you hunt for one
or cry
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
The thread title made me think you were going to start singing the Christmas song

You could always get an anniversary G1 (or non-g1 of course)

You could do this by either getting an egg as already suggested or just browsing the G1 listings during the day. Even if you can't find a good one you can grab a cheap one and start a scatter project.

Like a birthday dragon except it's your site birthday and not your actual one.
The thread title made me think you were going to start singing the Christmas song

You could always get an anniversary G1 (or non-g1 of course)

You could do this by either getting an egg as already suggested or just browsing the G1 listings during the day. Even if you can't find a good one you can grab a cheap one and start a scatter project.

Like a birthday dragon except it's your site birthday and not your actual one.
IT7iTv8.png
@alphasobek
Thats a really good idea! Tho im not sure what i'd look for in a g1, i guess that could be left to future me :D
@alphasobek
Thats a really good idea! Tho im not sure what i'd look for in a g1, i guess that could be left to future me :D
That's what the scatter project would be for, ha.

If nothing screams out to you on your search or you do manage to grab an egg and aren't really satisfied with the outcome then if you've got the funds a scatter project can be fun.

It can also be... long... I say as I think about the roundsey dragon that's on it's scatterquest at over 200+ scatters.

But, back on track. I have a birthday dragon that I ended up going on a small scatter quest with. She's only about 4 or 5 scatters in and while she hasn't hit the color jackpot so-to-speak it is pretty thrilling when I do hit a color combo that's nice. She's sitting on one right now in fact because I A) don't have the funds and B) oh my gosh if I scatter her and she's worse I wont have the funds then either, lol

So it's a commitment but a fun one at times!

If scattering isn't your cup of tea though then I'll be the first to admit there are a few diamonds in the rough G1 wise. I grabbed THIS gal for 15kt the other day (as an ungened noc mind you but still). It's not a great market for Sellers right now since the market is so saturated... but that means for buyers a lot of stuff that probably shouldn't be cheap IS.

That and with all the different genes that incorporate accent colors even the wackiest xyz can match nicely enough.

Last but not least... if you really can't find anything... then there's always next year! it's a bit of a wait, sure but hey, it's something to look forward too. That and you can always check the AH the day after too for dragons that weren't put up for sale but still have the birthday you're looking for ;3
That's what the scatter project would be for, ha.

If nothing screams out to you on your search or you do manage to grab an egg and aren't really satisfied with the outcome then if you've got the funds a scatter project can be fun.

It can also be... long... I say as I think about the roundsey dragon that's on it's scatterquest at over 200+ scatters.

But, back on track. I have a birthday dragon that I ended up going on a small scatter quest with. She's only about 4 or 5 scatters in and while she hasn't hit the color jackpot so-to-speak it is pretty thrilling when I do hit a color combo that's nice. She's sitting on one right now in fact because I A) don't have the funds and B) oh my gosh if I scatter her and she's worse I wont have the funds then either, lol

So it's a commitment but a fun one at times!

If scattering isn't your cup of tea though then I'll be the first to admit there are a few diamonds in the rough G1 wise. I grabbed THIS gal for 15kt the other day (as an ungened noc mind you but still). It's not a great market for Sellers right now since the market is so saturated... but that means for buyers a lot of stuff that probably shouldn't be cheap IS.

That and with all the different genes that incorporate accent colors even the wackiest xyz can match nicely enough.

Last but not least... if you really can't find anything... then there's always next year! it's a bit of a wait, sure but hey, it's something to look forward too. That and you can always check the AH the day after too for dragons that weren't put up for sale but still have the birthday you're looking for ;3
IT7iTv8.png