Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were given an imperial scroll...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I would use it! I know exactly the dragon I would use it on. Crayola is a mess and he'd make a perfectly ridiculous imp. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38212591] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=116&auth=8b676fe1c2216c5ac1cf510b037dff14d4d044dd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]
I would use it! I know exactly the dragon I would use it on. Crayola is a mess and he'd make a perfectly ridiculous imp.

dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=116&auth=8b676fe1c2216c5ac1cf510b037dff14d4d044dd&dummyext=prev.png
YolDR6x.gif
It would depend.

Both actually using it (assuming you're okay with breeding it) AND selling it are lucrative options. You get a big initial burst from selling it for sure... but G2 imps go for a lot too. So it might take a long while to make anywhere close to what you'd be selling for it's not a bad option if you have a G1 you'd really like to impify

Granted - I don't right now... So I'd probably sell it or sit on it to sell later.
It would depend.

Both actually using it (assuming you're okay with breeding it) AND selling it are lucrative options. You get a big initial burst from selling it for sure... but G2 imps go for a lot too. So it might take a long while to make anywhere close to what you'd be selling for it's not a bad option if you have a G1 you'd really like to impify

Granted - I don't right now... So I'd probably sell it or sit on it to sell later.
IT7iTv8.png
I would use it on random fodder because i can
I would use it on random fodder because i can
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="sirspiderider" date="2018-12-10 21:05:00" ] That is far too much power for one man to have. Hoard sell it. [/quote] Haaaaah Too much power for me, I'd trade it for a few light sprites or some ks familiars.
sirspiderider wrote on 2018-12-10 21:05:00:
That is far too much power for one man to have.

Hoard sell it.

Haaaaah
Too much power for me, I'd trade it for a few light sprites or some ks familiars.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
I feel like getting to use an Imp scroll is kind of a one-of-a-kind experience, so I think I'd want to hold onto one until I was sure I'd found the right dragon to use it on. (Like, how cool would a triple or double gen1 Imp be? Or a gen1 Imp with primal eyes?) It would probably take me a while to actually decide what dragon was special enough to turn into an Imperial, haha.
I feel like getting to use an Imp scroll is kind of a one-of-a-kind experience, so I think I'd want to hold onto one until I was sure I'd found the right dragon to use it on. (Like, how cool would a triple or double gen1 Imp be? Or a gen1 Imp with primal eyes?) It would probably take me a while to actually decide what dragon was special enough to turn into an Imperial, haha.
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
screech and give it back. .i just.. dont want such expensive gifts i dont know why

if it wasnt a person who gifted it tom e then i dont even know
screech and give it back. .i just.. dont want such expensive gifts i dont know why

if it wasnt a person who gifted it tom e then i dont even know
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Either use it on a random ugly fodder gen nothing or possibly hold a raffle for it :D
Either use it on a random ugly fodder gen nothing or possibly hold a raffle for it :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Sell it or slap it on a G1 then sell the dragon
Sell it or slap it on a G1 then sell the dragon
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
I would use another G1 Imperial Dragon.
I would use another G1 Imperial Dragon.
[quote name="ghostesez" date="2018-12-10 21:02:34" ] [quote name="M42" date="2018-12-10 20:57:36" ] [img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]S[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]ell it for that sweet sweet cash. [/quote] this right here [/quote]
ghostesez wrote on 2018-12-10 21:02:34:
M42 wrote on 2018-12-10 20:57:36:
L5Nllxk.png Sell it for that sweet sweet cash.

this right here

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12