Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | weird canon lore you have?
1 2 3 4
I've been planning Oxalica's lore and she drips acid from her mouth when she feels strong emotion (yes it's weird) and I just thought "everyone's going to joke that she has severe acid reflux"
I've been planning Oxalica's lore and she drips acid from her mouth when she feels strong emotion (yes it's weird) and I just thought "everyone's going to joke that she has severe acid reflux"
Hello LGBT Community
My airship crew is at war with a pirate crew due to a blueberry pie.
My airship crew is at war with a pirate crew due to a blueberry pie.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
My boy Fern can get quite annoying and he practically hangs around with Cocoa a bit too much so the whole clan things those two are gay. Probs the weirdest, but silliest lore I have for him shrug
My boy Fern can get quite annoying and he practically hangs around with Cocoa a bit too much so the whole clan things those two are gay. Probs the weirdest, but silliest lore I have for him shrug
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
The Cheshire cat is nonbinary and you can't change my mind. This is relevant because I have a fandragon and therefore they're also part of a cult. Fight me.
The Cheshire cat is nonbinary and you can't change my mind. This is relevant because I have a fandragon and therefore they're also part of a cult. Fight me.
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
Not counting my fandragons, um... weirdest... I have two dragons who make music together and one likes metal and the other likes punk so their music is REALLY unlike anything that would normally be heard in the area but it's still somehow Naturey? that might still count as a fandragon because half their info is Nightwish references oops
I also have a dragon who may or may not be a ghost. We don't know. He's not mute but he's very quiet and has not disclosed his origin or, for that matter, his name.

If fandragons DO count then they have a lot of the weird lore lol. I've got an automaton who used to be a Shadehunter but is now retired, there's the dragon that specializes in eating other dragons' bad dreams, there's the two literal aliens... eventually I'll also have one who is actually a traveler from another dimension and prefers flying upside-down instead of right-side up
Not counting my fandragons, um... weirdest... I have two dragons who make music together and one likes metal and the other likes punk so their music is REALLY unlike anything that would normally be heard in the area but it's still somehow Naturey? that might still count as a fandragon because half their info is Nightwish references oops
I also have a dragon who may or may not be a ghost. We don't know. He's not mute but he's very quiet and has not disclosed his origin or, for that matter, his name.

If fandragons DO count then they have a lot of the weird lore lol. I've got an automaton who used to be a Shadehunter but is now retired, there's the dragon that specializes in eating other dragons' bad dreams, there's the two literal aliens... eventually I'll also have one who is actually a traveler from another dimension and prefers flying upside-down instead of right-side up
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@MxMagpie Okay but like... that’s a really good headcanon?

I’m not done geneing my Cheshire yet, but I headcanon him as non-binary (genderfluid, mainly) as well, and my own clan, being a bunch of aliens who come from a place where that’s normal, just goes along with it, though they aren’t really sure if he’s joking or not.

And as for weird lore stuff...

I have an alien cryptid dragon who can’t speak, and prefers to communicate over telepathy. You’d think that sounds okay until you learn that he mainly speaks Draconic backwards, but those he’s having a conversation with can somehow understand him clearly (and this goes for the normal dragons, too - they find it weird).
@MxMagpie Okay but like... that’s a really good headcanon?

I’m not done geneing my Cheshire yet, but I headcanon him as non-binary (genderfluid, mainly) as well, and my own clan, being a bunch of aliens who come from a place where that’s normal, just goes along with it, though they aren’t really sure if he’s joking or not.

And as for weird lore stuff...

I have an alien cryptid dragon who can’t speak, and prefers to communicate over telepathy. You’d think that sounds okay until you learn that he mainly speaks Draconic backwards, but those he’s having a conversation with can somehow understand him clearly (and this goes for the normal dragons, too - they find it weird).
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
well there are two soul sucking spirits in my lair.
well there are two soul sucking spirits in my lair.
In my clan lore almost all of the dragons are assigned to day duty or night duty. There's a few who uhh..... have insomnia so they get nither or sometimes both (sorry Iorwerth)

Also my random progen's charge is not her kids, it's her adopted son. Imagine how that feels
In my clan lore almost all of the dragons are assigned to day duty or night duty. There's a few who uhh..... have insomnia so they get nither or sometimes both (sorry Iorwerth)

Also my random progen's charge is not her kids, it's her adopted son. Imagine how that feels
gU2ykYl.png
I don't think I have anything really weird...I just have a dragon who is terrified of ducks. No reason or story to it. He is also apart of my coli team.
I don't think I have anything really weird...I just have a dragon who is terrified of ducks. No reason or story to it. He is also apart of my coli team.
MT1tHzE.png
i have a war grandma
i have a war grandma
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
1 2 3 4