Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is it just me
1 2 3 4
that is me literally all the time
i wish i had fewer dragons but i can't bear to let go of any
and i don't want to expand my lair
you see my troubles?
that is me literally all the time
i wish i had fewer dragons but i can't bear to let go of any
and i don't want to expand my lair
you see my troubles?
queen_katoe.gif
I would purge if most of them didn't have lore/art or weren't vital to my clan's lore.
I would purge if most of them didn't have lore/art or weren't vital to my clan's lore.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
I just close my eyes and hit exalt. Feels better afterwards, but I can't stand to see some of my old favorite dragons go
I just close my eyes and hit exalt. Feels better afterwards, but I can't stand to see some of my old favorite dragons go
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Y E P ! I wanna downsize my lair so bad, but I care about all my babies too much. ;-;
Y E P ! I wanna downsize my lair so bad, but I care about all my babies too much. ;-;
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
I’m good
I’m good
cowfish.gif
Yep. 100% me. Since the first day.
Yep. 100% me. Since the first day.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I'm trying ok! ;0;
I'm trying ok! ;0;
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Every time I try to do a big clean out I can only manage to get rid of 3-4 dragons QAQ;; It's so hard to let some of them go, I dont know how people can do full lair cleanouts!
Every time I try to do a big clean out I can only manage to get rid of 3-4 dragons QAQ;; It's so hard to let some of them go, I dont know how people can do full lair cleanouts!
One of my friends did a temporary lair purge once by sending all but one of their dragons to another friend for like a month.
One of my friends did a temporary lair purge once by sending all but one of their dragons to another friend for like a month.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Ah yes, but the feeling of freedom when you no longer have to deal with all of these dergs is worth it. You suddenly have all this space. Admittedly to shove more dragons into, but hey.
Ah yes, but the feeling of freedom when you no longer have to deal with all of these dergs is worth it. You suddenly have all this space. Admittedly to shove more dragons into, but hey.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
1 2 3 4