Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is it just me
1 2 3 4
or have you ever wanted to do a lair purge but couldn't bear purging any of the dergs in your lair
or have you ever wanted to do a lair purge but couldn't bear purging any of the dergs in your lair
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#336600][font=times new roman][size=5]T[/size][size=4]hat's me right now tbh[/size][/font][/color]
s0xai7b.png
That's me right now tbh
ex5BGkW.png
I want to have an all female noc lair but I can't bring myself to get rid of my two male dragons. D:
I want to have an all female noc lair but I can't bring myself to get rid of my two male dragons. D:
Don't expose me like that
Don't expose me like that
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Me. Basically because all the dergs I want to purge are hatchery breeding pairs ;-;
Me. Basically because all the dergs I want to purge are hatchery breeding pairs ;-;
unknown-2.png
I could probably manage to let go of maybe 5 dragons if I did a lair purge.. maybe...
I could probably manage to let go of maybe 5 dragons if I did a lair purge.. maybe...
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Mood
Mood
Yeah... I want more space, but I dunno who to exalt. Sometimes I can come up with a dragon to exalt, but I want to exalt more than one!
Yeah... I want more space, but I dunno who to exalt. Sometimes I can come up with a dragon to exalt, but I want to exalt more than one!
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
me, yes.
me, yes.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
I brought myself to do one, but I still have dragons left, so that is quite annoying. ;-;
I brought myself to do one, but I still have dragons left, so that is quite annoying. ;-;
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
1 2 3 4