Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "uneventful"
1 2
[center]so... i just reread the 'aftershocks' story since i kinda skimmed over it the first time. y'know, the eye type introduction one. and, uh... [i]what.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/wiki/fabfive.png[/img] "The hatching itself was uneventful." yeah, [i]sure.[/i] that's a 5-egg nest... with a range like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/w5cbnpX.png[/img] and yet all of them are xxy - save for the [i]triple[/i]. and [i]three out of five[/i] have rare eye types. did... did arcanist do well, for once? can we[i] truly[/i] thank arcanist, this time? or should we get angry at our deities for not giving us that kind of luck because i want some of it too hngggg [/center]
so...

i just reread the 'aftershocks' story since i kinda skimmed over it the first time. y'know, the eye type introduction one.

and, uh...

what.

fabfive.png

"The hatching itself was uneventful." yeah, sure.

that's a 5-egg nest... with a range like this:

w5cbnpX.png

and yet all of them are xxy - save for the triple. and three out of five have rare eye types.

did... did arcanist do well, for once? can we truly thank arcanist, this time? or should we get angry at our deities for not giving us that kind of luck because i want some of it too hngggg
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
all hail the arcanist
all hail the arcanist
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
the arcanist may have overdone it with the magic this time
the arcanist may have overdone it with the magic this time
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
Plus TWO runes genes in a runes/underbelly matchup which iirc should break down to 10% Runes/90% Underbelly. (And the Runes landed on the rare eye types, except the multiage who was instead a triple). So yeah, I think a "thanks, Arcanist" is in order lol
Plus TWO runes genes in a runes/underbelly matchup which iirc should break down to 10% Runes/90% Underbelly. (And the Runes landed on the rare eye types, except the multiage who was instead a triple). So yeah, I think a "thanks, Arcanist" is in order lol
wq9PoXA.png
maybe they just get super lucky xxx hatches all the time anyways so thats why this one was uneventful
maybe they just get super lucky xxx hatches all the time anyways so thats why this one was uneventful
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Tbf if I had a faceted, mg, and primal from same nest I’d be more dead than tidelord
Tbf if I had a faceted, mg, and primal from same nest I’d be more dead than tidelord
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2018-12-10 13:40:36" ] Plus TWO runes genes in a runes/underbelly matchup which iirc should break down to 10% Runes/90% Underbelly. (And the Runes landed on the rare eye types, except the multiage who was instead a triple). So yeah, I think a "thanks, Arcanist" is in order lol [/quote] that...that makes it even worse. we've surpassed "thanks, arcanist" and reached "arcanist [i]how[/i]"
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2018-12-10 13:40:36:
that...that makes it even worse. we've surpassed "thanks, arcanist" and reached "arcanist how"
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="ghostesez" date="2018-12-10 14:31:16" ] Tbf if I had a faceted, mg, and primal from same nest I’d be more dead than tidelord [/quote] I lol’d. It’s funny because it’s true.
ghostesez wrote on 2018-12-10 14:31:16:

I lol’d. It’s funny because it’s true.
as they say in the oculus of the eleven, "RNG works in mysterious ways"
as they say in the oculus of the eleven, "RNG works in mysterious ways"
JD4sPWX.gif
Yo! I want that luck! >:(

Goopmom give me this luck!
Yo! I want that luck! >:(

Goopmom give me this luck!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
1 2