Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what tabs will you have ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Not sure, depends on the cost like Macari said. If they're not too crazy I'd probably split up my lore dragons into founders, second generation founders, spirits, and pirates, with another one for fodder/dragons for sale. If they're expensive then one for permas and one for non permas.
Not sure, depends on the cost like Macari said. If they're not too crazy I'd probably split up my lore dragons into founders, second generation founders, spirits, and pirates, with another one for fodder/dragons for sale. If they're expensive then one for permas and one for non permas.
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
hello yes hi hello yes hi hello yes hi
fPEIA.gifiq0l5.gifCHqdr.gif
[quote name="misc20" date="2018-12-10 07:43:22" ] Lore & Not Lore [/quote]
misc20 wrote on 2018-12-10 07:43:22:
Lore & Not Lore
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
- lore/main lair
- fan dragon lair/level 25 trainers
- place unknown/projects
- fodder
- lore/main lair
- fan dragon lair/level 25 trainers
- place unknown/projects
- fodder
Akhilleus.gif
I'm planning on tossing most of my permas into the hibernal den since I don't breed them anymore. The remaining ones I'd probably divide into: breeding pairs, projects, and sales/fodder
I'm planning on tossing most of my permas into the hibernal den since I don't breed them anymore. The remaining ones I'd probably divide into: breeding pairs, projects, and sales/fodder
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
possibly main and smash bros. like yeah all 70+ fighters i plan on haivng them. yet i also realise the sheer priciness of lair expansions and that scares me off
possibly main and smash bros. like yeah all 70+ fighters i plan on haivng them. yet i also realise the sheer priciness of lair expansions and that scares me off
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
-Main lore
-Pretties
-G1s
-Fandragons
-Fodder
-Probably another lore
-Main lore
-Pretties
-G1s
-Fandragons
-Fodder
-Probably another lore
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
-Lore
-Pretties not lore
-G1 projects
-Fodder

-fandragons
-Lore
-Pretties not lore
-G1 projects
-Fodder

-fandragons
ZxrdaPW.png
One for unfinished dragons, one for ones I only keep because of eliminates or sentimentality, and one with dragons I actually like
One for unfinished dragons, one for ones I only keep because of eliminates or sentimentality, and one with dragons I actually like
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
babes + to sell (basically permas and fodder)
babes + to sell (basically permas and fodder)

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
Female SD G1s - Male WC G1s - Birthday pearls - Breeding pairs - Sales - Fodder
Female SD G1s - Male WC G1s - Birthday pearls - Breeding pairs - Sales - Fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10