Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what tabs will you have ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Lore, Fan Dragons, G1s, and probably an Aesthetic tab just for the dragons that are pretty but don't fit anywhere else. If I don't slap those in the Hibernation den first, haha.
Lore, Fan Dragons, G1s, and probably an Aesthetic tab just for the dragons that are pretty but don't fit anywhere else. If I don't slap those in the Hibernation den first, haha.
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
Probably something like Main, Support, non-lore, fodder?

ahah I should work on getting more lair space
Probably something like Main, Support, non-lore, fodder?

ahah I should work on getting more lair space
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Glenrunners (lore group)
Wanderers (also a lore group)
Fandragons
WIPS (projects/ no lore- ungened)
Holding/fodder
Selling
Glenrunners (lore group)
Wanderers (also a lore group)
Fandragons
WIPS (projects/ no lore- ungened)
Holding/fodder
Selling
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
well definitely a fodder tab. maybe coli fighters, imps, stuff like that.
well definitely a fodder tab. maybe coli fighters, imps, stuff like that.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
i'll have the main, pirates, cultists, and misc
main will include everyone tbh? my lore is kinda a mash up but represents me personally bc everyone works together but isn't very tight-knit like most clans. its more teaming for survival
pirates will probably also have the non-crew mates in there too >:') and my fan dragons will have a place in my canon lore so i dont need to move them. misc for dragons for sale and non-lore breeding/nest hosting

im not sure tbh im bad at organizing and im not quite sure how the 'tabs' are gonna work i just really wanna give my pirates and cultists their own space because lore
i'll have the main, pirates, cultists, and misc
main will include everyone tbh? my lore is kinda a mash up but represents me personally bc everyone works together but isn't very tight-knit like most clans. its more teaming for survival
pirates will probably also have the non-crew mates in there too >:') and my fan dragons will have a place in my canon lore so i dont need to move them. misc for dragons for sale and non-lore breeding/nest hosting

im not sure tbh im bad at organizing and im not quite sure how the 'tabs' are gonna work i just really wanna give my pirates and cultists their own space because lore
banner_grimm.png
clan lore, cowboy bebop parody lore, oc lore, and miscellany :D
clan lore, cowboy bebop parody lore, oc lore, and miscellany :D
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I have two sub-clans: The Wandering Bewitched and the Dimming Hopefuls. My dragons will be divided into different tabs, depending on which group they belong to. I’ll also have one for fodder, probably.
I have two sub-clans: The Wandering Bewitched and the Dimming Hopefuls. My dragons will be divided into different tabs, depending on which group they belong to. I’ll also have one for fodder, probably.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/h4KvqdD.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=gabriola][color=purple] Fodder Machines and Non Fodder Machines lol [/font][/size][/color][/center]
h4KvqdD.png
Fodder Machines and Non Fodder Machines lol
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
Permas and others/fodder/projects for sure, maybe a tab for G1s and another one for lore if I finally decide to get down to it
Permas and others/fodder/projects for sure, maybe a tab for G1s and another one for lore if I finally decide to get down to it
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
Lore dragons, projects, and fodder.
Lore dragons, projects, and fodder.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10