Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you save gems?
1 2 3 4 5
[quote]me being able to save anything[/quote] funny joke
Quote:
me being able to save anything
funny joke
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
[quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2018-12-10 04:42:45" ] you dont [/quote]
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2018-12-10 04:42:45:
you dont
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2018-12-10 04:42:45" ] you dont [/quote] i just farm the coli constantly, do G&G when i absolutely need to, and flip MP battle items. i don't earn much (still only have 100kt total + no gems), but at least it's something???
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2018-12-10 04:42:45:
you dont

i just farm the coli constantly, do G&G when i absolutely need to, and flip MP battle items. i don't earn much (still only have 100kt total + no gems), but at least it's something???

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
How to earn gems?
Coli
Transmute the heck out of things now for mad bank during NotN

How to save gems?
...lol good luck
How to earn gems?
Coli
Transmute the heck out of things now for mad bank during NotN

How to save gems?
...lol good luck
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
Buying gems for RL money... Because I'm jobless thats difficult tho. I have a limited amount per month...
Buying gems for RL money... Because I'm jobless thats difficult tho. I have a limited amount per month...
egg.gif
[quote name="pulses" date="2018-12-10 13:01:42" ] the constant need to not feel broke[/quote] Yeah this
pulses wrote on 2018-12-10 13:01:42:
the constant need to not feel broke

Yeah this
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
dc20txj-26398a37-b151-4e44-8a57-652cb0df0b62.png
wishlist
I like D&D
Set a goal, having a set budget and list works well! Convert all t to g in the item sales, grind in coli and max out fairgrounds. You can make a couple hundred g in a day if you work hard.
Set a goal, having a set budget and list works well! Convert all t to g in the item sales, grind in coli and max out fairgrounds. You can make a couple hundred g in a day if you work hard.
It's not that hard if you have a bit of spare time~

Bond with familiars every day, then sell the chests. It's a lot more profitable than opening them! Grind in coli then sell food stacks (they go for 10-15g each in the AH) and any rare drops you get. Melt down fodder apparel and familiars then sell the slime/muck. You'll get there in no time! :D
It's not that hard if you have a bit of spare time~

Bond with familiars every day, then sell the chests. It's a lot more profitable than opening them! Grind in coli then sell food stacks (they go for 10-15g each in the AH) and any rare drops you get. Melt down fodder apparel and familiars then sell the slime/muck. You'll get there in no time! :D
I don't. Everytime I reach 1200g/kt I buy a new gem gene

We're in too deep
I don't. Everytime I reach 1200g/kt I buy a new gem gene

We're in too deep
bQvGU5J.png
1 2 3 4 5