Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you save gems?
1 2 3 4 5
Play for two and a bit years until you've bought everything even faintly cheap you want so that having ~800g sitting there just makes you think "two thirds of the way to a wasp scroll" and nowhere near a forgetools sob rather than "SO MUCH STUFF I CAN BUY"

Of course, it's not exactly a short term plan. Also it involves a lot of coli to fund the buying all the shiny things that distract you along the way.
Play for two and a bit years until you've bought everything even faintly cheap you want so that having ~800g sitting there just makes you think "two thirds of the way to a wasp scroll" and nowhere near a forgetools sob rather than "SO MUCH STUFF I CAN BUY"

Of course, it's not exactly a short term plan. Also it involves a lot of coli to fund the buying all the shiny things that distract you along the way.
VF45sGS.png
Put them in the vault!

No touchy things in the vault!
Put them in the vault!

No touchy things in the vault!
Sell things for LAH. Be patient about it and eventually stuff will sell. Vault those gems!!

Also sell things for treasure and convert that treasure to gems in the Items for Sale forum.
Sell things for LAH. Be patient about it and eventually stuff will sell. Vault those gems!!

Also sell things for treasure and convert that treasure to gems in the Items for Sale forum.
dlJsEIj.png
I sell my chests for gems. Better for gem profit than opening them. Works wonders, actually~! Also fairgrounds. Use treasure exchanges or buy the genes for treasure. That's what I plan on doing, at least. XD
I sell my chests for gems. Better for gem profit than opening them. Works wonders, actually~! Also fairgrounds. Use treasure exchanges or buy the genes for treasure. That's what I plan on doing, at least. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
if ur an artist do some art >:3c
if ur an artist do some art >:3c
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Vault, gilded chests
Vault, gilded chests
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
I hope people want to buy my art. So far it's worked. I got a few thousand gems and almost 50 eggs for my birthday <:
I hope people want to buy my art. So far it's worked. I got a few thousand gems and almost 50 eggs for my birthday <:
signaturething.png
what is this 'saving'

never heard of it
what is this 'saving'

never heard of it
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
[quote name="Aquatic" date="2018-12-10 11:43:40" ] what is this 'saving' never heard of it [/quote]
Aquatic wrote on 2018-12-10 11:43:40:
what is this 'saving'

never heard of it

sell my trash >:)
but shops and stuff work wonders. use ur talents !! get some cash so ur dragons are pretty <3
sell my trash >:)
but shops and stuff work wonders. use ur talents !! get some cash so ur dragons are pretty <3
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
1 2 3 4 5