Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you save gems?
1 2 3 4 5
I dont
I dont
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I sell festival currency for gems during the festivals and take advantage of OOF Dom gem offers for levelled dragons, and then shove them in the vault and cry at how slowly it grows.

Mostly I save up and buy things with treasure. And cry.
I sell festival currency for gems during the festivals and take advantage of OOF Dom gem offers for levelled dragons, and then shove them in the vault and cry at how slowly it grows.

[quote name="@Sibiohan" date="2018-12-10 05:11:51" ] I sell festival currency for gems during the festivals and take advantage of OOF Dom gem offers for levelled dragons, and then shove them in the vault and cry at how slowly it grows. Mostly I save up and buy things with treasure. And cry. [/quote] Do you need a hug? :c
@Sibiohan wrote on 2018-12-10 05:11:51:

Do you need a hug? :c
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2018-12-10 05:08:11" ] I dont [/quote] Pretty much. The whole out of sight out of mind thing doesn't work for me either 'cause it always stays at the back of my mind
iiSwizzle wrote on 2018-12-10 05:08:11:
I dont
Pretty much. The whole out of sight out of mind thing doesn't work for me either 'cause it always stays at the back of my mind
IMG_8704.png
It's easy! Be so picky you just grumpily stare at everything available with "it's not exactly what I'd like!"-sneer. :D :'I
It's easy! Be so picky you just grumpily stare at everything available with "it's not exactly what I'd like!"-sneer. :D :'I
I just kinda wake up one day and realize "Oh wow I have 300 gems."

then I pop em in the vault and forget about them.

Also, selling dragons at fodder price in gems is a decent way to make gems. I usually make 50-60 gems per batch fodder (all of my nests hatch at the same times)
I just kinda wake up one day and realize "Oh wow I have 300 gems."

then I pop em in the vault and forget about them.

Also, selling dragons at fodder price in gems is a decent way to make gems. I usually make 50-60 gems per batch fodder (all of my nests hatch at the same times)
@Maivi ALL THE HUGS

But really, I am the worst at saving and I have so many projects in the go. And then I buy a new one. I think that’s the general life cycle of FR
@Maivi ALL THE HUGS

But really, I am the worst at saving and I have so many projects in the go. And then I buy a new one. I think that’s the general life cycle of FR
@Sibiohan *HUGS TO THE MAX*
@Sibiohan *HUGS TO THE MAX*
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
i earn most of my gems by brewing genes and selling them for gems on ah (mostly capsule and pin/trail)

i also convert the treasure i earn into gems, which i earned through fairgrounds
i earn most of my gems by brewing genes and selling them for gems on ah (mostly capsule and pin/trail)

i also convert the treasure i earn into gems, which i earned through fairgrounds
queen_katoe.gif
My personal favourite method is realising you have an event in a week you forgot to buy eggs for and go into panic mode selling everything. Other than that, I don’t.
My personal favourite method is realising you have an event in a week you forgot to buy eggs for and go into panic mode selling everything. Other than that, I don’t.
“an
-art by @owleics
1 2 3 4 5