Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you save gems?
1 2 3 4 5
Okay since I have like, 4 gene projects (haha wow Sylvpix aren't you a smart cookie), I just wanted to know how you guys get the funds to gene dragons! Especially gem genes.
Okay since I have like, 4 gene projects (haha wow Sylvpix aren't you a smart cookie), I just wanted to know how you guys get the funds to gene dragons! Especially gem genes.
dont buy anything with gems for a while and youll earn 4kg like me
anniversary_separator.png
I've been getting gems from selling things, and at the end of each day, I stash any gems I have in my Vault. That way I forget about them, and they add up, little by little. Selling festival currency during the festival is a good way to make gems, for sure. Good luck on your saving!
I've been getting gems from selling things, and at the end of each day, I stash any gems I have in my Vault. That way I forget about them, and they add up, little by little. Selling festival currency during the festival is a good way to make gems, for sure. Good luck on your saving!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
converting treasure, mostly, but selling rare drops and dragons helps too

if I convert about a week's worth of fairgrounds treasure I'll be around halfway there to a non-primary gem gene so that helps keep me going

then it's just a matter of making enough to also compensate for impulse buys

if you don't care about saving for notn you could fetch a pretty penny selling certain baldwin mats
converting treasure, mostly, but selling rare drops and dragons helps too

if I convert about a week's worth of fairgrounds treasure I'll be around halfway there to a non-primary gem gene so that helps keep me going

then it's just a matter of making enough to also compensate for impulse buys

if you don't care about saving for notn you could fetch a pretty penny selling certain baldwin mats
Put it all in your hoard; out of sight out of mind really works well.
Put it all in your hoard; out of sight out of mind really works well.
WYLy2Ui.gif
[quote name="Venosl" date="2018-12-10 03:44:55" ] dont buy anything with gems for a while and youll earn 4kg like me [/quote] h-haha-hhhhaaaahahahahha *peers into lair to see my 50g dragon* o-okayyy hhhhahahah
Venosl wrote on 2018-12-10 03:44:55:
h-haha-hhhhaaaahahahahha
*peers into lair to see my 50g dragon*
o-okayyy hhhhahahah
Grind coli, sell full stacks of extra festival currency
Grind coli, sell full stacks of extra festival currency
Sometimes - when I R E A L L Y need to save up for something, I just see if I have something valuable in my hoard to sell for a good amount of gems to start with. Then I vault everything from then on c:
Sometimes - when I R E A L L Y need to save up for something, I just see if I have something valuable in my hoard to sell for a good amount of gems to start with. Then I vault everything from then on c:
unknown-2.png
you dont
you dont
Hello LGBT Community
Max the Fairgrounds, buy gem genes with treasure in the AH. Sometimes it's even cheaper than buying with gems.

But yeah, what others have said: Sell things for gems, put them in the vault.
Max the Fairgrounds, buy gem genes with treasure in the AH. Sometimes it's even cheaper than buying with gems.

But yeah, what others have said: Sell things for gems, put them in the vault.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 3 4 5