Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open/Shared Lore Project
1 2 3 4 5
@mukuroikusabas I'd totally be up for the crime investigations if you're still accepting! Two of my dragons are based off OCs that I commonly rp as detectives, it'd be a great way to tie that into their lore. And I've got a historian that travels a lot and would totally have tons of information on stuff.
@mukuroikusabas I'd totally be up for the crime investigations if you're still accepting! Two of my dragons are based off OCs that I commonly rp as detectives, it'd be a great way to tie that into their lore. And I've got a historian that travels a lot and would totally have tons of information on stuff.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars absolutely, we're still accepting people!
@myriadofstars absolutely, we're still accepting people!
OFQGTWm.png Lore Shop 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
since the detective idea seems to be the most popular, my two planned dergs for that are trans exorcist/scooby doo character separated from their pack and old man who yells at trees.
since the detective idea seems to be the most popular, my two planned dergs for that are trans exorcist/scooby doo character separated from their pack and old man who yells at trees.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I AM EXTREMELY INTRIGUED BUT BECAUSE I LOVE ALL OF MY DRAGONS I FEAR NUZLOCKE/PINKERLOCKE THINGS
I AM EXTREMELY INTRIGUED BUT BECAUSE I LOVE ALL OF MY DRAGONS I FEAR NUZLOCKE/PINKERLOCKE THINGS
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@KatPlushie that sounds freaking awesome
@xBlackheartx don't worry, the nuz/pinkerlocke things are optional!
@KatPlushie that sounds freaking awesome
@xBlackheartx don't worry, the nuz/pinkerlocke things are optional!
@mukuroikusabas

i'd be interested as well! :)
@mukuroikusabas

i'd be interested as well! :)
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@mukuroikusabas

I'd love to join in the fun too if there's still some space left for a small...ish clan(s)
I have suitable dragons for all the ideas mentioned too so that's not a problem
@mukuroikusabas

I'd love to join in the fun too if there's still some space left for a small...ish clan(s)
I have suitable dragons for all the ideas mentioned too so that's not a problem
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
@Kryptica of course we still have room!
@Kryptica of course we still have room!
@KiTea same goes to you!
@KiTea same goes to you!
@mukuroikusabas
Is there still space? I'd love to be part of this!
Also, you could combine all of the ideas! So like, a nuzlocke that takes place in a kingdom where there's a group of dragons who investigate all these crimes that have been taking place in the kingdom! I could elaborate more but like I don't want to obnoxiously shove it in your face XD It's your idea after all!
@mukuroikusabas
Is there still space? I'd love to be part of this!
Also, you could combine all of the ideas! So like, a nuzlocke that takes place in a kingdom where there's a group of dragons who investigate all these crimes that have been taking place in the kingdom! I could elaborate more but like I don't want to obnoxiously shove it in your face XD It's your idea after all!
1 2 3 4 5