Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open/Shared Lore Project
1 2 3 4 5
@TheAwesoMew I'm an up and coming coder myself xD so I feel you there
@TheAwesoMew I'm an up and coming coder myself xD so I feel you there
OFQGTWm.png Lore Shop 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@Dragonfire546 @Hisagi @TheAwesoMew do you guys have discord or some form of chat? I can also make a Slack chat if that'd be easier for you guys. I'd prefer an instant messenger so we can communicate easily.
@Dragonfire546 @Hisagi @TheAwesoMew do you guys have discord or some form of chat? I can also make a Slack chat if that'd be easier for you guys. I'd prefer an instant messenger so we can communicate easily.
I would definitely be interested. i kinda go for the royalty/witchcraft stuff, like the story Rapunzel, or anyother fairytale!
I would definitely be interested. i kinda go for the royalty/witchcraft stuff, like the story Rapunzel, or anyother fairytale!
tSZbB.gifLnrqi.gifvVYNp.giflonuv.gifeUhLi.gif
@mukuroikusabas

I've got Discord!
@mukuroikusabas

I've got Discord!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@mukuroikusabas This sounds interesting! Are you still accepting people?
@mukuroikusabas This sounds interesting! Are you still accepting people?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@mukuroikusabas this sounds fun! I’d like to join if you’re still accepting!
@mukuroikusabas this sounds fun! I’d like to join if you’re still accepting!
a8byJKr.gif
We are certainly still accepting!
We are certainly still accepting!
@mukuroikusabas While I can't use Discord or Slack, I'm definitely interested in this! Lore connections are always fun.

Speaking of which, are you familiar with the Lore Connections thread? Just in case it's helpful, maybe you can ask the admins if you can affiliate your project with theirs.
@mukuroikusabas While I can't use Discord or Slack, I'm definitely interested in this! Lore connections are always fun.

Speaking of which, are you familiar with the Lore Connections thread? Just in case it's helpful, maybe you can ask the admins if you can affiliate your project with theirs.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist oh gosh you're a huge idol of mine aaaaa i love your lore and coding!! we're gonna have a thread up soon.

but i have not heard of them before :o!
@Disillusionist oh gosh you're a huge idol of mine aaaaa i love your lore and coding!! we're gonna have a thread up soon.

but i have not heard of them before :o!
@mukuroikusabas Awww, thank you!! You just made my morning! <3

And yup, the other thread's definitely worth checking out; I've found that it's a great way to get in touch with other writers (though if you want to use the pinglists to advertise your own project, you'll need permission from the admins beforehand). Looking forward to seeing your thread, too. ^^
@mukuroikusabas Awww, thank you!! You just made my morning! <3

And yup, the other thread's definitely worth checking out; I've found that it's a great way to get in touch with other writers (though if you want to use the pinglists to advertise your own project, you'll need permission from the admins beforehand). Looking forward to seeing your thread, too. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5