Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open/Shared Lore Project
1 2 3 4 5
I'm thinking about doing an open/shared lore project, however I'm unsure of what the theme should be. I'd want it to be interesting and open enough so that new people can join and expand on the lore, but also have a shared plotline. I was thinking of either a few things:
  • criminal investigation-based workforce
  • kingdom/royalty based system
  • shared/connected nuzlocke/pinkerlocke/etc

I'm also open to combining ideas! Just post here if you're interested so I can gauge how involved this project might be.
I'm thinking about doing an open/shared lore project, however I'm unsure of what the theme should be. I'd want it to be interesting and open enough so that new people can join and expand on the lore, but also have a shared plotline. I was thinking of either a few things:
  • criminal investigation-based workforce
  • kingdom/royalty based system
  • shared/connected nuzlocke/pinkerlocke/etc

I'm also open to combining ideas! Just post here if you're interested so I can gauge how involved this project might be.
OFQGTWm.png Lore Shop 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
I'm interested!
I'm interested!
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
@Dragonfire546 which idea were you most interested in?
@Dragonfire546 which idea were you most interested in?
Definitely interested! My lore relies heavily on hunting, so I'm excited to intertwine that with a mystery theme.
Definitely interested! My lore relies heavily on hunting, so I'm excited to intertwine that with a mystery theme.
@Hisagi ohh awesome! So you'd be interested in the crime hunting/investigating one?
@Hisagi ohh awesome! So you'd be interested in the crime hunting/investigating one?
@mukuroikusabas
Yeppers!
@mukuroikusabas
Yeppers!
@Hisagi cool! honestly I might just try to mix those three ideas together tbh, make it like a nuzlocke/lore fusion.
@Hisagi cool! honestly I might just try to mix those three ideas together tbh, make it like a nuzlocke/lore fusion.
I'd be down for any of them! I'd love to have some more lore connections to flesh out my clan's lore :D
I'd be down for any of them! I'd love to have some more lore connections to flesh out my clan's lore :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew sweet, we've probably got enough people to make an official little group thread of sorts.
@TheAwesoMew sweet, we've probably got enough people to make an official little group thread of sorts.
@mukuroikusabas

Give me a shout if you need any help with it! I love working with BBCode lol
@mukuroikusabas

Give me a shout if you need any help with it! I love working with BBCode lol
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5