Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Stacking Stones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*eyes dominance schedule*

On the one hand, I could send dragons to Earth this week and get money now... On the other hand, I could wait a week and make even MORE money during Shadow vs. Fire... Or I could send dragons to Earth now, and then buy up more dragons later... This is going to be a tough decision.

On the one hand, I could send dragons to Earth this week and get money now... On the other hand, I could wait a week and make even MORE money during Shadow vs. Fire... Or I could send dragons to Earth now, and then buy up more dragons later... This is going to be a tough decision.
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="tigressRising" date="2018-12-09 10:08:01" ] *eyes dominance schedule* On the one hand, I could send dragons to Earth this week and get money now... On the other hand, I could wait a week and make even MORE money during Shadow vs. Fire... Or I could send dragons to Earth now, and then buy up more dragons later... This is going to be a tough decision. [/quote] Either way, I sense a lot of money coming your way in the future xD
tigressRising wrote on 2018-12-09 10:08:01:

Either way, I sense a lot of money coming your way in the future xD
vFTfdcr.png
FR +9
She/her
You should've had the title named: "Just Earthika" with a picture of Earthshaker's face photoshopped on Monika's
You should've had the title named: "Just Earthika" with a picture of Earthshaker's face photoshopped on Monika's
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
[quote name="sirspiderider" date="2018-12-09 01:12:21" ] It'd be super cool if Earthshaker showed up to give congratulations to Earth for having the longest dominance streak. Assuming they win this week, anyway, which I have high hopes of them doing. [/quote] Oh man, that would be so cool.
sirspiderider wrote on 2018-12-09 01:12:21:
It'd be super cool if Earthshaker showed up to give congratulations to Earth for having the longest dominance streak. Assuming they win this week, anyway, which I have high hopes of them doing.

Oh man, that would be so cool.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Revius I see what u did there
@Revius I see what u did there
[quote name="tigressRising" date="2018-12-09 10:08:01" ] *eyes dominance schedule* On the one hand, I could send dragons to Earth this week and get money now... On the other hand, I could wait a week and make even MORE money during Shadow vs. Fire... Or I could send dragons to Earth now, and then buy up more dragons later... This is going to be a tough decision. [/quote] The eternal dilemma
tigressRising wrote on 2018-12-09 10:08:01:

The eternal dilemma
Good heavens there is a lot going on!
Good heavens there is a lot going on!
MT1tHzE.png
As much as I’d like for my flight to win, I’m excited to see Earth making history with their streak!

I do hope that Nature keeps it up though, I’m desperate for a few extra gathering turns! Gotta level up for those skinks...
As much as I’d like for my flight to win, I’m excited to see Earth making history with their streak!

I do hope that Nature keeps it up though, I’m desperate for a few extra gathering turns! Gotta level up for those skinks...
[center]Hey Dom Watch, whatcha doing so far back? Come check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2586162/1]Earth's Public Buy[/url]! We're giving away an Earth Sprite a day + some other great prizes. (Read [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2586162#post_36670590]here[/url] on how to claim your ticket!) Also, badges! [quote=Clastic Rock Pun][center][item=Earth Sprite][i] Earth Sprite x1[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Stay Hydrated][center][item=Hydra][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Tunnel Hydra][i] Hydra x1, Unhatched Water Egg x1, Tunnel Hydra x1[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=It Means No Worries][center][item=Undying Featherback][item=Dustrunner Meerkat] x99[item=Parasitic Grub] x99[i] Undying Featherback x1, Dustrunner Meerkat x99, Parasitic Grub x99[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Mama's Favorite][center][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Vista: Shadowbinder][item=Insubstantial Illusionist][i] Unhatched Shadow Egg x1, Breed Change: Nocturne x1, Vista: Shadowbinder x1, Insubstantial Illusionist x1[/i][/center][/quote]
Hey Dom Watch, whatcha doing so far back?

Come check out Earth's Public Buy! We're giving away an Earth Sprite a day + some other great prizes. (Read here on how to claim your ticket!)
Also, badges!

Clastic Rock Pun wrote:
Earth Sprite
Earth Sprite x1
Stay Hydrated wrote:
Hydra Unhatched Water Egg Tunnel Hydra
Hydra x1, Unhatched Water Egg x1, Tunnel Hydra x1
It Means No Worries wrote:
Undying Featherback Dustrunner Meerkat x99 Parasitic Grub x99
Undying Featherback x1, Dustrunner Meerkat x99, Parasitic Grub x99
Mama's Favorite wrote:
Unhatched Shadow Egg Breed Change: Nocturne Vista: Shadowbinder Insubstantial Illusionist
Unhatched Shadow Egg x1, Breed Change: Nocturne x1, Vista: Shadowbinder x1, Insubstantial Illusionist x1
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Getting some good entries for Make A Mimic! Don't forget to come exercise your inner D&D writer with the rest of us!
Getting some good entries for Make A Mimic! Don't forget to come exercise your inner D&D writer with the rest of us!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7