Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2019 Goal Tracker Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@HSoup

You have a team for each venue? That's amazing @_@
*looks at own single incomplete coli team* that's... that's... whaaa :'D

Eheheh, I'm getting annoyed by the fact it says 01 and 02, but then continues with 3, 4, etc. xD
@HSoup

You have a team for each venue? That's amazing @_@
*looks at own single incomplete coli team* that's... that's... whaaa :'D

Eheheh, I'm getting annoyed by the fact it says 01 and 02, but then continues with 3, 4, etc. xD
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda - It annoys me too. I need to redo the titles. I created them from the higher venues down and didn’t think about how the numbers would actually sort. I need to resave the lower venues with a 0 first.
@Maevepanda - It annoys me too. I need to redo the titles. I created them from the higher venues down and didn’t think about how the numbers would actually sort. I need to resave the lower venues with a 0 first.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
.. is there an actual thread for this, or is there only a discussion thread?

+

is it a bad idea to have my first goal as a KS familiar???
.. is there an actual thread for this, or is there only a discussion thread?

+

is it a bad idea to have my first goal as a KS familiar???

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@Dedicate - There is indeed a thread here. Its linked in the first post.

And I would say that is a good goal for 2019. Many people are working towards saving up to get a KS familiar. Do you want a particular one?
@Dedicate - There is indeed a thread here. Its linked in the first post.

And I would say that is a good goal for 2019. Many people are working towards saving up to get a KS familiar. Do you want a particular one?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup Must have missed that, thanks!

Ah, yeah, the Golden Idol. I know it goes for a lot, but I also know they're hardly ever sold on the AH. I'm just scared to dive into such a hard to earn goal as my first ever FR one; I feel maybe I should start with a Sprite, maybe, but that's not really what I want, rip (besides the Water Sprite, it's just so pretty to me).
@HSoup Must have missed that, thanks!

Ah, yeah, the Golden Idol. I know it goes for a lot, but I also know they're hardly ever sold on the AH. I'm just scared to dive into such a hard to earn goal as my first ever FR one; I feel maybe I should start with a Sprite, maybe, but that's not really what I want, rip (besides the Water Sprite, it's just so pretty to me).

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@Dedicate - Its up to you, but I think if the Golden Idol is the familiar you really, really want, it would be best to go for that one first. It is much more rare than Water Sprites. And once you get one, saving for a Water Sprite will seem super easy!
@Dedicate - Its up to you, but I think if the Golden Idol is the familiar you really, really want, it would be best to go for that one first. It is much more rare than Water Sprites. And once you get one, saving for a Water Sprite will seem super easy!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
Oof, finally spiced up my post and organized it! Even finished two of 'em, including getting a Nature Sprite~
Oof, finally spiced up my post and organized it! Even finished two of 'em, including getting a Nature Sprite~
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda - Congrats on getting the Sprite!

I am hoping to finish up all the training I have left with the exp boost from Frigidfin. Hopefully, I’ll have time to coli later today.
@Maevepanda - Congrats on getting the Sprite!

I am hoping to finish up all the training I have left with the exp boost from Frigidfin. Hopefully, I’ll have time to coli later today.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@Maevepanda Finally finished coding my post! :D It's here!

I'm going to take advantage of Frigidfin and earn as much exp for my progens as possible!
@Maevepanda Finally finished coding my post! :D It's here!

I'm going to take advantage of Frigidfin and earn as much exp for my progens as possible!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@HSoup
Thanks! Getting a Sprite wasn't in my original goals, but when I saw the Nature Sprite was cheaper than I imagined, I just had to buy it, heh.
Good luck with your training :D

@Harana
Whoo, looking good :D
Good luck! I promised a friend I would help Shadow in their fight against Fire next week, so I'll be training as much fodder as I can >:3
I was wondering if you could possibly delete this post? That way we can keep the thread clean :)
@HSoup
Thanks! Getting a Sprite wasn't in my original goals, but when I saw the Nature Sprite was cheaper than I imagined, I just had to buy it, heh.
Good luck with your training :D

@Harana
Whoo, looking good :D
Good luck! I promised a friend I would help Shadow in their fight against Fire next week, so I'll be training as much fodder as I can >:3
I was wondering if you could possibly delete this post? That way we can keep the thread clean :)
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29