Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2019 Goal Tracker Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Knoxxi
I basically already live with one half of my brain shut off all the time, dolphins got nothing on me xD
But maybe that could be a goal for next year, cutting down on coffee and try to get a better sleeping pattern? I should probably not interfere in your personal life, sorry

@HSoup
I looked up what the Rainbow Challenge was, and oof, that's quite a challenge indeed! Good luck, I hope you'll get it done in 2019 ^^
@Knoxxi
I basically already live with one half of my brain shut off all the time, dolphins got nothing on me xD
But maybe that could be a goal for next year, cutting down on coffee and try to get a better sleeping pattern? I should probably not interfere in your personal life, sorry

@HSoup
I looked up what the Rainbow Challenge was, and oof, that's quite a challenge indeed! Good luck, I hope you'll get it done in 2019 ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Posted mine finally! :'D
Posted mine finally! :'D
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox

Good luck with the sprites! and rip your wallet, heh

As for the fairgrounds: you probably already heard it a lot, but G&G is amazing. I actually finally learned it today, and it's the first time I maxed out the fairgrounds. Play on hard using this guide, hope that helps ^^
@Tox

Good luck with the sprites! and rip your wallet, heh

As for the fairgrounds: you probably already heard it a lot, but G&G is amazing. I actually finally learned it today, and it's the first time I maxed out the fairgrounds. Play on hard using this guide, hope that helps ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@MaevePanda

That reminds me - I was going to put a "pipe-dreams" section for the Light Sprite and other stuff I'm likely to never get. I should add that. In any case, I'm in no way actively going after the Sprites; I got the ones I wanted most, those being Nature and Plague. They're mostly there as a "I'll gladly accept these for commissions and grab them if I can afford one"; I actually got my Ice Sprite from a commission.

And I love Glimmer and Gloom! I just have no patience. XD I've been going on Very Hard; I suppose I mostly just need to zone out and have something else on while I do it, so I don't get bored. Thank you though! I appreciate the guide :D
@MaevePanda

That reminds me - I was going to put a "pipe-dreams" section for the Light Sprite and other stuff I'm likely to never get. I should add that. In any case, I'm in no way actively going after the Sprites; I got the ones I wanted most, those being Nature and Plague. They're mostly there as a "I'll gladly accept these for commissions and grab them if I can afford one"; I actually got my Ice Sprite from a commission.

And I love Glimmer and Gloom! I just have no patience. XD I've been going on Very Hard; I suppose I mostly just need to zone out and have something else on while I do it, so I don't get bored. Thank you though! I appreciate the guide :D
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
[quote name="Maevepanda" date="2018-12-06 03:11:13" ] @/OwU I took a look at Rainbowbirte - perfect derg who deserves every halo for sure. [/quote] [color=360705]remember stuff like pocketwatch? around that time, late june, rainbowbrite happened. rainbowbrite is basically a kind of subspecies of male mirrors with triple basic white and a very specific accent. i decided that since they're the craziest dream thread i've seen, i'd give him at least one of every halo.
Maevepanda wrote on 2018-12-06 03:11:13:
@/OwU
I took a look at Rainbowbirte - perfect derg who deserves every halo for sure.
remember stuff like pocketwatch? around that time, late june, rainbowbrite happened. rainbowbrite is basically a kind of subspecies of male mirrors with triple basic white and a very specific accent. i decided that since they're the craziest dream thread i've seen, i'd give him at least one of every halo.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Tox
I get that users with loads of money and who have basically everything else go after the sprites, but other than that I honestly don't see why someone would spend all that money. I'd rather spend it on new apparel and pretty dergs~ or I'm just salty I'll never get a sprite, haha

Try Hard instead of Very Hard :D I watch some Youtube or Netflix while doing G&G, I too get bored pretty quick with it~

@OwU
I think pocketwatch was before I got active again, heh. I'm pretty curious tho to see him again when all halos have been released!
oh no, I read your broadcast in her voice
@Tox
I get that users with loads of money and who have basically everything else go after the sprites, but other than that I honestly don't see why someone would spend all that money. I'd rather spend it on new apparel and pretty dergs~ or I'm just salty I'll never get a sprite, haha

Try Hard instead of Very Hard :D I watch some Youtube or Netflix while doing G&G, I too get bored pretty quick with it~

@OwU
I think pocketwatch was before I got active again, heh. I'm pretty curious tho to see him again when all halos have been released!
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
[quote name="Maevepanda" date="2018-12-07 02:19:59" ] oh no, I read your broadcast in her voice [/quote] [color=360705]honestly, the merry chrysler vine is one of the best, and especially fitting at this time of year. earlier today i listened to it on loop for an hour and i have no regrets
Maevepanda wrote on 2018-12-07 02:19:59:
honestly, the merry chrysler vine is one of the best, and especially fitting at this time of year.
earlier today i listened to it on loop for an hour and i have no regrets
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
First draft of goals is out there! Will refine and expand later tonight.
First draft of goals is out there! Will refine and expand later tonight.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Yaaay! My nature sprite just sold, that's a big boost in my savings.
Yaaay! My nature sprite just sold, that's a big boost in my savings.
Hello LGBT Community
Aaaaaah everyone's lists look so good!

@Tox Sorry for pinging you but I just gotta know - where did you get the header for your goals list?

I found the thread a while back but forgot to save the link elsewhere! alkdjflsjf
Aaaaaah everyone's lists look so good!

@Tox Sorry for pinging you but I just gotta know - where did you get the header for your goals list?

I found the thread a while back but forgot to save the link elsewhere! alkdjflsjf
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29