Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ahem.
1 2 3 4
If they're gonna shop a hatchie to look like hatchling apparel will happen, why not just go the whole hog and create hatchling apparel?
Preferably something that will switch to adult apparel as they grow, to prevent borkage
If they're gonna shop a hatchie to look like hatchling apparel will happen, why not just go the whole hog and create hatchling apparel?
Preferably something that will switch to adult apparel as they grow, to prevent borkage
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
They just pasted some eyes on a hatchy? That's a biiiiit different than adjusting 5 gazillion apparel items to fit hatchies o_O;
They just pasted some eyes on a hatchy? That's a biiiiit different than adjusting 5 gazillion apparel items to fit hatchies o_O;
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Jussie" date="2018-12-05 08:29:00" ] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XqzRTjyH/Jake-from-Drake-Farm.png[/img] EVeryone needs cat insurance from Drake Farm. [/quote] omg
Jussie wrote on 2018-12-05 08:29:00:
Jake-from-Drake-Farm.png

EVeryone needs cat insurance from Drake Farm.

omg
[quote name="Jussie" date="2018-12-05 08:39:26" ] They just pasted some eyes on a hatchy? That's a biiiiit different than adjusting 5 gazillion apparel items to fit hatchies o_O; [/quote] new hatchling-exclusive eye type: Angry
Jussie wrote on 2018-12-05 08:39:26:
new hatchling-exclusive eye type: Angry
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I'd exalt the Arcanist to the Shade for hatchling apparel at this point.
I'd exalt the Arcanist to the Shade for hatchling apparel at this point.
I feel like there’s more to this story
I feel like there’s more to this story
HzGpUHb.png
im crying there was a glimmer of hope in me and you murdered it ok
but baby ridgeback with a wooden sword someone photoshop this
im crying there was a glimmer of hope in me and you murdered it ok
but baby ridgeback with a wooden sword someone photoshop this
ttGfSL1.png
[quote name="Jussie" date="2018-12-05 08:29:00" ] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XqzRTjyH/Jake-from-Drake-Farm.png[/img] EVeryone needs cat insurance from Drake Farm. [/quote] Day. Made. ;0;
Jussie wrote on 2018-12-05 08:29:00:
Jake-from-Drake-Farm.png

EVeryone needs cat insurance from Drake Farm.

Day. Made. ;0;
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Well, hatchling apparel may not be in the works - alas - but I would definitely do some off-the-wall things to get it. Permababies need more site function. :(
Well, hatchling apparel may not be in the works - alas - but I would definitely do some off-the-wall things to get it. Permababies need more site function. :(
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
at least skins and accents, its like no work for the arstists
at least skins and accents, its like no work for the arstists
ttGfSL1.png
1 2 3 4