Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Tert Gene Idea
A tert gene that changes the wings and hair/fins/feathers 2 sepreate colours idk how to explain it well so heres a pic of suou for better example [img]https://pad.gungho.jp/member/story/chara/img/suou/0.png[/img] as you can see he has 3 hair colours , red, black and white. so for that gene it would be whatever the secondary color is and then 2 more colors from the other gene so basicly trail/ pinstripe but more pronunced idk
A tert gene that changes the wings and hair/fins/feathers 2 sepreate colours idk how to explain it well so heres a pic of suou for better example
0.png

as you can see he has 3 hair colours , red, black and white. so for that gene it would be whatever the secondary color is and then 2 more colors from the other gene

so basicly trail/ pinstripe but more pronunced idk
NfbfO2k.png
I like that idea OwO
I like that idea OwO
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
Wanna take part in the 2018 Joint NotN Mass Hatch?

Here is my Item Wishlist and my Dream Genones :)
I like it, but this should go in the Suggestion forums' Tert thread! :D
I like it, but this should go in the Suggestion forums' Tert thread! :D
OVI5Wp2.gif
Hi @DarkNovu, as mentioned above, this would have a nice home in the Tertiary Gene Suggestions thread, where it won't get lost in the fray. :) Please feel free to repost over there!
Hi @DarkNovu, as mentioned above, this would have a nice home in the Tertiary Gene Suggestions thread, where it won't get lost in the fray. :) Please feel free to repost over there!
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Breeding Color Spectrum Generatorvacationing in Wind until 12/8