Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ominous Snapper Christmas Countdown
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
[quote name="Macchi" date="2018-12-02 17:31:30" ] can we have the snapper getting gradually closer each day? and then on the twenty fourth he's completely disappeared and then the twenty fifth he pops down from the top of the image? [/quote] yes please do this oh my god
Macchi wrote on 2018-12-02 17:31:30:
can we have the snapper getting gradually closer each day? and then on the twenty fourth he's completely disappeared

and then the twenty fifth he pops down from the top of the image?
yes please do this
oh my god

Best thread ever. I love these creepy snaps.

Best thread ever. I love these creepy snaps.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
please ping
this is amazing
please ping
this is amazing
@Macchi @aurora58002

I was thinking about doing that but that would require the same image each day and the same snapper, but if I just put a snapper in an image then I don't have to limit myself with how I do it, and can add peoples snap snops!
@Macchi @aurora58002

I was thinking about doing that but that would require the same image each day and the same snapper, but if I just put a snapper in an image then I don't have to limit myself with how I do it, and can add peoples snap snops!
ah that's true. well, they could be a shapeshifter xDD something not quite there but still quite there, it's creepy as well :'D
ah that's true. well, they could be a shapeshifter xDD something not quite there but still quite there, it's creepy as well :'D
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi

I'm thinking about doing that for next year though! Why not make the Ominous snapper countdown a tradition?
@Macchi

I'm thinking about doing that for next year though! Why not make the Ominous snapper countdown a tradition?
Y E S
Y E S
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
where's snappypappy
where's snappypappy
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
snip snap is coming
snip snap is coming
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
[center][size=2]Featuring @JonTargaryen 's Lily as the ominous snapper![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xBCmjMw.png[/img] [color=green][size=2]Just in case someone didn't see, I'd like to remind everyone that you can post up to 3 snappers or snapper scrys a day for a chance for them to be randomly selected as the ominous snapper or as a guest appearance in the next image! If your snapper or snapper scry is selected, you will receive a small prize December 25th! If your snapper or snapper scry has been previously selected, you can still post more snappers or snapper scrys for another, smaller chance of being featured! (And another prize!) I'd also like to apologize if it is sometimes hard to see the snapper or the sign, as the image is much bigger and easier to see outside of the forums.[/size][/color] [size=1]@yeehawbuckaroo @Hisagi @Mokuba @Macchi @Mhm @Xirei @Kataracts @Ryuka @cerpin @Amberclawed @Thesoapydolphin @coral @Knickknacks @fireheartsong @aurora58002 @Deathtoll @Papper @ghostesez @eclat @Theblueone @Hufflepuff3927 @Clockworkeclipse @Sashafiredrake @Cyabella @kairiak @kenjirou @Harana @jontargaryen @Claire @Temperdragoness @Everleigh[/size][/center]
Featuring @JonTargaryen 's Lily as the ominous snapper!

xBCmjMw.png

Just in case someone didn't see, I'd like to remind everyone that you can post up to 3 snappers or snapper scrys a day for a chance for them to be randomly selected as the ominous snapper or as a guest appearance in the next image! If your snapper or snapper scry is selected, you will receive a small prize December 25th! If your snapper or snapper scry has been previously selected, you can still post more snappers or snapper scrys for another, smaller chance of being featured! (And another prize!) I'd also like to apologize if it is sometimes hard to see the snapper or the sign, as the image is much bigger and easier to see outside of the forums.

@yeehawbuckaroo @Hisagi @Mokuba @Macchi @Mhm @Xirei @Kataracts @Ryuka @cerpin @Amberclawed @Thesoapydolphin @coral @Knickknacks @fireheartsong @aurora58002 @Deathtoll @Papper @ghostesez @eclat @Theblueone @Hufflepuff3927 @Clockworkeclipse @Sashafiredrake @Cyabella @kairiak @kenjirou @Harana @jontargaryen @Claire @Temperdragoness @Everleigh
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45