Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [HUB] Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018
1 2 3 4 5
This festival and the events are very nice! Great job all!! (And extra thanks to @Whimsalot for the food and pointing me over here to check it out!)
This festival and the events are very nice! Great job all!! (And extra thanks to @Whimsalot for the food and pointing me over here to check it out!)
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
(Bump)
(Bump)
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
Happy Rockbreakers everyone :)
Happy Rockbreakers everyone :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last day for the Cooking Contest! We still have room for entries and some prizes that we'd love to hand out :)
Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last day for the Cooking Contest! We still have room for entries and some prizes that we'd love to hand out :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
[columns][color=#4e2c8a]A speedy mirror zooms past and bounces off of a massive boulder, landing down swiftly with a loud clinking noise. [i]"Greetings my beloved earthly siblings, your event has been brought to our attention by the sweet @FluffYeti and Thereon, that were kind enough to visit our small clan with quite a few food packages. I bring with me our leaders thankful delight and my bright bubbly self to you for the remainder of the festivities. May this Ceremony of our homeland be one of the many more to come!"[/i] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7946221][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79463/7946221_350.png[/img][/url][/columns]
A speedy mirror zooms past and bounces off of a massive boulder, landing down swiftly with a loud clinking noise.

"Greetings my beloved earthly siblings, your event has been brought to our attention by the sweet @FluffYeti and Thereon, that were kind enough to visit our small clan with quite a few food packages. I bring with me our leaders thankful delight and my bright bubbly self to you for the remainder of the festivities. May this Ceremony of our homeland be one of the many more to come!"
7946221_350.png
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@LovelyDeeps Thank you, kind messenger! :)
@LovelyDeeps Thank you, kind messenger! :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 3 4 5