Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tundra lore...
1 2
There is an actual disorder(prosopagnosia Thank you @/DoctorAlphys) where people can not recognize faces and have to use other characteristics to identify people.

And I just thought what if Tundras don't lose memory so much as they can't tell if this is actually their friend or just a stranger with the same colors? So they rely on smell instead cause everyone's is unique.

edit: and consider how easy it is to change color with genes, skins and scatterscrolls.
There is an actual disorder(prosopagnosia Thank you @/DoctorAlphys) where people can not recognize faces and have to use other characteristics to identify people.

And I just thought what if Tundras don't lose memory so much as they can't tell if this is actually their friend or just a stranger with the same colors? So they rely on smell instead cause everyone's is unique.

edit: and consider how easy it is to change color with genes, skins and scatterscrolls.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Sounds about right.
Sounds about right.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
*Looks at my tundras*

Yeah that would make more sense.
*Looks at my tundras*

Yeah that would make more sense.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12108358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121084/12108358_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]you smell delicious[/i][/center]

12108358_350.png

you smell delicious
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Oooo, I like that idea~

I'd also imagine tundras would be more likely to have smell-based Synesthesia (associating certain colors/sounds/words with certain smells) which would also probably help with identifying people (I'm pretty sure it has been recorded that people with Synesthesia have better memories)
Oooo, I like that idea~

I'd also imagine tundras would be more likely to have smell-based Synesthesia (associating certain colors/sounds/words with certain smells) which would also probably help with identifying people (I'm pretty sure it has been recorded that people with Synesthesia have better memories)
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Oh, that does make sense, that could also be a nice piece of lore for my dragons, thanks for the idea!!
Oh, that does make sense, that could also be a nice piece of lore for my dragons, thanks for the idea!!
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
A tundra with prosopagnosia sounds like something you could write as official lore and I love it
A tundra with prosopagnosia sounds like something you could write as official lore and I love it
giphy.gif
I! Love! It!
I! Love! It!
LyFc5Gi.png Gulfie pCXTX60.png
@catgame21234
Sounds worthy of the pinglist?
@catgame21234
Sounds worthy of the pinglist?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
This is my new head-canon!
This is my new head-canon!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png