Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A discussion to summon the gods!!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="O1iviaDragon" date="2018-11-12 18:47:22" ] @Arcanist If fae dragons are really your children then why do the fins on the top of their head look like the Tidelord’s head fins? [/quote] *side-eyes the Arcanist* Are you trying to say something bud?
O1iviaDragon wrote on 2018-11-12 18:47:22:
@Arcanist

If fae dragons are really your children then why do the fins on the top of their head look like the Tidelord’s head fins?

*side-eyes the Arcanist*
Are you trying to say something bud?
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Up up up!
Up up up!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@Tidelord Come to the darkside, Tidepapa, we’ve got tasty tacos. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LkhekUh.gif[/img]
@Tidelord

Come to the darkside, Tidepapa, we’ve got tasty tacos.

LkhekUh.gif
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@Flamecaller
@Tidelord
Better idea, since you've apparently abandoned your flight, join ours! We've got burnt cookies.
@Flamecaller
@Tidelord
Better idea, since you've apparently abandoned your flight, join ours! We've got burnt cookies.
Bump
@Flamecaller
Flame mather may I have a burnt cookie?
Bump
@Flamecaller
Flame mather may I have a burnt cookie?
@Windsinger

We're first in dominance this week, may we have ramen?
@Windsinger

We're first in dominance this week, may we have ramen?
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
why is this still around
why is this still around
cowfish.gif
@okn
@Lightweaver
I shall never let it die. No matter the post I will ping a deity until we are noticed by their glorious splendor. was the glitter-talk good enough?
@okn
@Lightweaver
I shall never let it die. No matter the post I will ping a deity until we are noticed by their glorious splendor. was the glitter-talk good enough?
Okay, looking over the last couple of pages, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as spam. Bumps in discussion forums are considered spam. On a related note, this is our [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326]Spam policy article located in our Rules & Policies.[/url][/b] [quote]Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. [/quote]
Okay, looking over the last couple of pages, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as spam. Bumps in discussion forums are considered spam.

On a related note, this is our Spam policy article located in our Rules & Policies.
Quote:
Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11