Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 268 269
@Cunea
Happy early birthday! You're a good bean and a good roomie :)

@Silverdash
Thanks for all the fodder, and all the help with my many side projects!

@FlameStalker
I know you don't play much anymore but thank for being my sister

@ the whole nest network
Thank y'all for letting me see your lovely projects and helping me finish my own :)

@/minty
(I don't know if ya want pings)
Good secret Santa and raffle :) I'm already feeling festive and it's only day one!

@/Macchi
(Dunno if you want pings either)
Wholesomest bean 10/10 every time you post something it's always sweet. (And the pink is good too)
@Cunea
Happy early birthday! You're a good bean and a good roomie :)

@Silverdash
Thanks for all the fodder, and all the help with my many side projects!

@FlameStalker
I know you don't play much anymore but thank for being my sister

@ the whole nest network
Thank y'all for letting me see your lovely projects and helping me finish my own :)

@/minty
(I don't know if ya want pings)
Good secret Santa and raffle :) I'm already feeling festive and it's only day one!

@/Macchi
(Dunno if you want pings either)
Wholesomest bean 10/10 every time you post something it's always sweet. (And the pink is good too)
wq9PoXA.png
@Lallie

Daily pinglist please? Thanks for doing this! It's really awesome of you.

@Aersolace

Aww, thanks! Gotta put you on this list because you were one of my first online friends and I'm glad we've stayed in touch for this long. I remember meeting you on FF a while back, and I always admired how mature you were! You also seemed really nice, and, as you said, I'm glad we got to know each other a bit more.

also it's understandable why you hated younger me, i was awful back then

@Stormshadow3

Thank you for introducing me to the internet. I loved your forum for the longest time, and when I left it I was just glad that a lot of the people on it could still talk to me through Flight Rising. You're really nice, relatable, and fun to talk to, and you helped me with my writing so much back when it was relatively awful.

@Jayflying

Jay! You probably don't know this, but when we first started talking I wished you were my older sibling. You're awesome at writing, your clan lore is pretty amazing, and you're just really fun to talk to, even though we've never met in real life.

@Stargone

Gotta put you on here. As far as I know, you're not active at all anymore, but if you ever end up seeing this post, thank you! You're a really chill person and I'm glad we met on Storm's forum when we did.

@ThatPotatoDragon

You're great. You've always been there for me. I know you're not active much anymore, but I really do appreciate you. You've been such a great person and friend throughout the years, and I'm glad that we met when we did.

@KirinWarlord

<3 Gotta put you on here, too. I know you're not active much on here, but in real life whenever we talk it's awesome! You've been one of my closest friends since I started going to our school, and I'm just glad we're still friends.

@Lallie

Daily pinglist please? Thanks for doing this! It's really awesome of you.

@Aersolace

Aww, thanks! Gotta put you on this list because you were one of my first online friends and I'm glad we've stayed in touch for this long. I remember meeting you on FF a while back, and I always admired how mature you were! You also seemed really nice, and, as you said, I'm glad we got to know each other a bit more.

also it's understandable why you hated younger me, i was awful back then

@Stormshadow3

Thank you for introducing me to the internet. I loved your forum for the longest time, and when I left it I was just glad that a lot of the people on it could still talk to me through Flight Rising. You're really nice, relatable, and fun to talk to, and you helped me with my writing so much back when it was relatively awful.

@Jayflying

Jay! You probably don't know this, but when we first started talking I wished you were my older sibling. You're awesome at writing, your clan lore is pretty amazing, and you're just really fun to talk to, even though we've never met in real life.

@Stargone

Gotta put you on here. As far as I know, you're not active at all anymore, but if you ever end up seeing this post, thank you! You're a really chill person and I'm glad we met on Storm's forum when we did.

@ThatPotatoDragon

You're great. You've always been there for me. I know you're not active much anymore, but I really do appreciate you. You've been such a great person and friend throughout the years, and I'm glad that we met when we did.

@KirinWarlord

<3 Gotta put you on here, too. I know you're not active much on here, but in real life whenever we talk it's awesome! You've been one of my closest friends since I started going to our school, and I'm just glad we're still friends.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Lallie

Thank you so much for doing this event! I can understand the infectious joy and happiness in the air during this time of year- and applying it to one of the happiest online communities is an amazing idea.
pinglist pleaseeee

@MangoLlama

I can't thank you enough for the time we've spent together, and I can't thank you enough for getting me addicted to FR. You're everything I value in a friend- kind, funny, and sarcastic because yes.

@hailfire333

Although I did drag you into this game in the first place, your lair is so much prettier and more expensive than mine ;3; Thank you for providing me with jealousy admiration and good times. And remember, do the "Hand Dance". Don't forget the 'L'.

@Strawbcream

Dangggg. I still can't believe you have nothing to do with your money- you saved my wallet from falling into the void. I'll repay you... someday... *makes I'm-watching-you gestures*

@Dragondust36O

Man, do I miss the old times. Even though we're a good four hours apart now, I want to say that I sorely miss you and everybody I left back home. I mean, don't you ever want to go back in time to when we were immature and annoying and all those great qualities?
@Lallie

Thank you so much for doing this event! I can understand the infectious joy and happiness in the air during this time of year- and applying it to one of the happiest online communities is an amazing idea.
pinglist pleaseeee

@MangoLlama

I can't thank you enough for the time we've spent together, and I can't thank you enough for getting me addicted to FR. You're everything I value in a friend- kind, funny, and sarcastic because yes.

@hailfire333

Although I did drag you into this game in the first place, your lair is so much prettier and more expensive than mine ;3; Thank you for providing me with jealousy admiration and good times. And remember, do the "Hand Dance". Don't forget the 'L'.

@Strawbcream

Dangggg. I still can't believe you have nothing to do with your money- you saved my wallet from falling into the void. I'll repay you... someday... *makes I'm-watching-you gestures*

@Dragondust36O

Man, do I miss the old times. Even though we're a good four hours apart now, I want to say that I sorely miss you and everybody I left back home. I mean, don't you ever want to go back in time to when we were immature and annoying and all those great qualities?
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
[quote name="LuminousNoble" date="2018-12-01 09:01:04" ] Ohhh man this is the sweetest thing ever! @misfitmiskatonic Where can I even begin? I know you're not one for grand speeches, though, so I'll keep it short: You got me into this game, and it's made my life better. Just like you've made my life better, and continue to, every single day. I love you so much! You're my favorite and always will be! Merr Crimsbus! @fantastea @argante It's amazing to have people I can always, always turn to about anything, who'll be level-headed and hopeful through all crises. You two give me inspiration as an artist, strength as a dom leader, patience as a human being, and happiness as a friend! Every time I talk with you both is a joy, and know I will always, always be here for you. @AnticMaster You're like a brother to me, seriously. All your jokes and your consistent company, our constant ego-boosting and video game sharing, it's all worth the world to me and more. No matter what happens, I'll be right beside you, and I know you will be too. @alaskanimp Momther! <3 There are so many other FR users who I adore, but I just woke up. If you're reading this, know that I adore you! And all you do! Thank you! [/quote] <3 <3 <3 <3 Thank YOU for dragging me into this crazy FR world.
LuminousNoble wrote on 2018-12-01 09:01:04:
Ohhh man this is the sweetest thing ever!

@misfitmiskatonic
Where can I even begin? I know you're not one for grand speeches, though, so I'll keep it short: You got me into this game, and it's made my life better. Just like you've made my life better, and continue to, every single day. I love you so much! You're my favorite and always will be! Merr Crimsbus!

@fantastea @argante
It's amazing to have people I can always, always turn to about anything, who'll be level-headed and hopeful through all crises. You two give me inspiration as an artist, strength as a dom leader, patience as a human being, and happiness as a friend! Every time I talk with you both is a joy, and know I will always, always be here for you.

@AnticMaster
You're like a brother to me, seriously. All your jokes and your consistent company, our constant ego-boosting and video game sharing, it's all worth the world to me and more. No matter what happens, I'll be right beside you, and I know you will be too.

@alaskanimp
Momther! <3

There are so many other FR users who I adore, but I just woke up. If you're reading this, know that I adore you! And all you do! Thank you!

<3 <3 <3 <3

Thank YOU for dragging me into this crazy FR world.
@emmahaa <3 ilu lovely for being fun and always being there and being a fun playmate on the leaderboards and being a great sounding board for projects and for always up for private salting ^^

@vainqueurs I can't even begin say how much you mean to me and how you've changed the course of my FR life...and would be way too sappy for public display.....and you'd just laugh at me anyway......not that you'll see this soon potato >.>

@argante chickpeas ;A;
Also I appreciate having a soft bean to counter my less soft, organizing with you is so much fun ^^

@Fantastea fanta ilu and your art and have throughly enjoyed dom leading with you ^^

@Jazzyleia Watching you grow in dom has been a joy, thank you for all you do ^^

@LuminousNoble lumi in one word enthusiasm....I get tired just watching you sometimes....but the passion you have is so delightful...you make me and vain and space dad proud yes I will speak for vain and the arcanist on this one

@Aerii Thank you for finally getting SS to work for real...and for when you have time from RL to get the next project going, seeing the back burner projects come to life just makes me so happy

@tomatotwin my dear kels, where to even begin.....you're the best raffle protégé a pheo could ever have hoped for....and you always come in with such a positive attitude, no matter what heath thing is happening that day I'm also gonna ping @CallMeMoe so moe can see how much I think that you're such a wonderful bean and I know how proud of you moe is...but I'm also always so proud of you too but moe is more important on that on for sure ^^

also moe you're such a delight to have around when you grace us with your presence, which is never often enough.

@cerys I miss you.....come back soon....once you kick RL back ;A;

@mxcrabs CRAB ISN'T ALLOWED TO BE AWAY SO LONG....it's not nice

@MythicalViper Thank you for Socks' bio...she wouldn't be who she is without you! And for being the only bean I trust to write my lore in general and for being the best snek around slack ^3^

@woolly I'm glad I could save someones sanity....even if it wasn't my own :joy:

@Clya I miss you when you're away from slack, and one day I do plan to get clya art....probably of Socks ^^;;

@ApprenticeWriter You help so much with dom and the bonk by doing such an amazing job with the grab bags every time we have a push, we are stronker for having you ^^

@kunacottontail I miss having you in Arcane, but am happy that you're happy back in light ^^

@neffi you came into arcane and just became such a help....now we just have to get MOON up and running ^^

@sky09 I miss seeing you on slack, but you're such an asset to arcane dom, from helping in the forums to being one of the most generous people I've had the privilege of knowing

@kalhalla dear frond kal doesn't play much anymore....but a 10000% amazing bean...was super fun when they were in arcane being a relaxed do nothing bean and a super fun adversary when going back to plague ^^

and all of the people in Arcane Dom that make Arcane Dom possible, each and everyone of you is so important, no matter how you participate or how much! There is just so much in dom that there is always a place for everyone and always somewhere new to grow.

And the Arcane Slack too, there's just too many beans to name you all, but I love you all....and a ping of the dom pinglist wouldn't be appropriate :joy: :llamakissblow:

And if I meant to give you a special mention and forgot....pls forgive pheo....it's past bedtime ^^;;
@emmahaa <3 ilu lovely for being fun and always being there and being a fun playmate on the leaderboards and being a great sounding board for projects and for always up for private salting ^^

@vainqueurs I can't even begin say how much you mean to me and how you've changed the course of my FR life...and would be way too sappy for public display.....and you'd just laugh at me anyway......not that you'll see this soon potato >.>

@argante chickpeas ;A;
Also I appreciate having a soft bean to counter my less soft, organizing with you is so much fun ^^

@Fantastea fanta ilu and your art and have throughly enjoyed dom leading with you ^^

@Jazzyleia Watching you grow in dom has been a joy, thank you for all you do ^^

@LuminousNoble lumi in one word enthusiasm....I get tired just watching you sometimes....but the passion you have is so delightful...you make me and vain and space dad proud yes I will speak for vain and the arcanist on this one

@Aerii Thank you for finally getting SS to work for real...and for when you have time from RL to get the next project going, seeing the back burner projects come to life just makes me so happy

@tomatotwin my dear kels, where to even begin.....you're the best raffle protégé a pheo could ever have hoped for....and you always come in with such a positive attitude, no matter what heath thing is happening that day I'm also gonna ping @CallMeMoe so moe can see how much I think that you're such a wonderful bean and I know how proud of you moe is...but I'm also always so proud of you too but moe is more important on that on for sure ^^

also moe you're such a delight to have around when you grace us with your presence, which is never often enough.

@cerys I miss you.....come back soon....once you kick RL back ;A;

@mxcrabs CRAB ISN'T ALLOWED TO BE AWAY SO LONG....it's not nice

@MythicalViper Thank you for Socks' bio...she wouldn't be who she is without you! And for being the only bean I trust to write my lore in general and for being the best snek around slack ^3^

@woolly I'm glad I could save someones sanity....even if it wasn't my own :joy:

@Clya I miss you when you're away from slack, and one day I do plan to get clya art....probably of Socks ^^;;

@ApprenticeWriter You help so much with dom and the bonk by doing such an amazing job with the grab bags every time we have a push, we are stronker for having you ^^

@kunacottontail I miss having you in Arcane, but am happy that you're happy back in light ^^

@neffi you came into arcane and just became such a help....now we just have to get MOON up and running ^^

@sky09 I miss seeing you on slack, but you're such an asset to arcane dom, from helping in the forums to being one of the most generous people I've had the privilege of knowing

@kalhalla dear frond kal doesn't play much anymore....but a 10000% amazing bean...was super fun when they were in arcane being a relaxed do nothing bean and a super fun adversary when going back to plague ^^

and all of the people in Arcane Dom that make Arcane Dom possible, each and everyone of you is so important, no matter how you participate or how much! There is just so much in dom that there is always a place for everyone and always somewhere new to grow.

And the Arcane Slack too, there's just too many beans to name you all, but I love you all....and a ping of the dom pinglist wouldn't be appropriate :joy: :llamakissblow:

And if I meant to give you a special mention and forgot....pls forgive pheo....it's past bedtime ^^;;
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
@BlueJaysFeather BOI PING ME ANYTIME I LOVE THEM cant believe i almost missed ur post smh >.> thank you dear <3
@BlueJaysFeather BOI PING ME ANYTIME I LOVE THEM cant believe i almost missed ur post smh >.> thank you dear <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@SilentRiver thank you very much! <3
@SilentRiver thank you very much! <3
Na5WGHa.png
@Gryphoness Aww! Similarly, you surprise me with your amazing combos of dragons and hilarious wit in describing mine. Because of you and your assistance learning this game (and many others), I have much enjoyment in my life and am so happy to share these fun things with my best friend.

In general, the FR community has been complimentary and cool. I am still so impressed at the things we are able to do collectively for each other, and for the other flights. Nowhere is perfect, but good job for being a pretty cool group of gamers!
@Gryphoness Aww! Similarly, you surprise me with your amazing combos of dragons and hilarious wit in describing mine. Because of you and your assistance learning this game (and many others), I have much enjoyment in my life and am so happy to share these fun things with my best friend.

In general, the FR community has been complimentary and cool. I am still so impressed at the things we are able to do collectively for each other, and for the other flights. Nowhere is perfect, but good job for being a pretty cool group of gamers!
@EgoLobster so I cried reading that so me and you gotta boot up because I hate crying

In all seriousness, though, this is such a wonderful challenge!!! I'm gonna try and participate in all the days, if I can.

So, onto day 1!

@Sylphiette

My OG FR friend!!! I still remember the day when I first met you - all the way back in 2016 when I was still EileenTheCrow and you complimented my aptly named fan dragon. You're still one of the truest, most positive people I've ever met, and you have such a wonderful impact on this community as a whole, and especially on me!!

@C0NSUME

I love you for so many reasons that you already know, but I'm gonna say them all again. You're so incredibly creative and fun and you've always been there for me, no matter what. I don't know what I'd do without you tbh. Thank you for always being there to discuss everything from FR to Pokemon challenges to real life issues. You're awesome and amazing and I'm honored to know you <3

@Kairo

You and I were always "forum friends," but it's been recently that I've gotten to know you, and you're so freaking amazing. Thank you for always being there to scream about dergs with me. Keep being amazingly you!

@paxx

You're so amazingly talented and fun and friendly and I'm so, so glad you're back!!! I hope only the best things in life find you from this moment on, friend.

@Amorah

I honestly can't even recall when I first met you. It just feels like I've always known you??? In a weird way??? You're such an easy person to just talk to at any time, and I love you for it.

@Haisyn

We haven't talked in like forever, and that's completely my fault because I'm a terrible communicator, but you're one of the most positive influences on this community I can ever recall. Your kindness isn't the loud and outspoken kind, but it's the kind that people will recall on random evenings years later, and still think back on it. So thank you. Thank you for everything you do for this community, and thank you for everything you've done for me.

@Hanmonster

Another friend I haven't spoken to in a while, but you're amazing!!! Your art is some of the most stunning I've ever seen, and I see you all the time in the dragon share forum giving advice and help. You're awesome, and I wish you only the best!!!

@Cassichu

You're honestly just such a kind and helpful person that I can't help but include you here. Also your lair is stunning.

@Seijoh

Ily. That's all I gotta say. You're funny and kind and amazing and ily sm

@kenjirou

I!!! Love you!!! You're an amazing artist and every time I see you in my pings I get super excited. Also you love Cassie so you're like the best ever k bye

@EgoLobster

(Yeah I'm pinging you twice); you're just. The best. You help me out all the time and you're ridiculous in the best way possible, and I wish you only the best, and I await the day you're ready to come back. Love you bud <3

I... Think I got everyone???
@EgoLobster so I cried reading that so me and you gotta boot up because I hate crying

In all seriousness, though, this is such a wonderful challenge!!! I'm gonna try and participate in all the days, if I can.

So, onto day 1!

@Sylphiette

My OG FR friend!!! I still remember the day when I first met you - all the way back in 2016 when I was still EileenTheCrow and you complimented my aptly named fan dragon. You're still one of the truest, most positive people I've ever met, and you have such a wonderful impact on this community as a whole, and especially on me!!

@C0NSUME

I love you for so many reasons that you already know, but I'm gonna say them all again. You're so incredibly creative and fun and you've always been there for me, no matter what. I don't know what I'd do without you tbh. Thank you for always being there to discuss everything from FR to Pokemon challenges to real life issues. You're awesome and amazing and I'm honored to know you <3

@Kairo

You and I were always "forum friends," but it's been recently that I've gotten to know you, and you're so freaking amazing. Thank you for always being there to scream about dergs with me. Keep being amazingly you!

@paxx

You're so amazingly talented and fun and friendly and I'm so, so glad you're back!!! I hope only the best things in life find you from this moment on, friend.

@Amorah

I honestly can't even recall when I first met you. It just feels like I've always known you??? In a weird way??? You're such an easy person to just talk to at any time, and I love you for it.

@Haisyn

We haven't talked in like forever, and that's completely my fault because I'm a terrible communicator, but you're one of the most positive influences on this community I can ever recall. Your kindness isn't the loud and outspoken kind, but it's the kind that people will recall on random evenings years later, and still think back on it. So thank you. Thank you for everything you do for this community, and thank you for everything you've done for me.

@Hanmonster

Another friend I haven't spoken to in a while, but you're amazing!!! Your art is some of the most stunning I've ever seen, and I see you all the time in the dragon share forum giving advice and help. You're awesome, and I wish you only the best!!!

@Cassichu

You're honestly just such a kind and helpful person that I can't help but include you here. Also your lair is stunning.

@Seijoh

Ily. That's all I gotta say. You're funny and kind and amazing and ily sm

@kenjirou

I!!! Love you!!! You're an amazing artist and every time I see you in my pings I get super excited. Also you love Cassie so you're like the best ever k bye

@EgoLobster

(Yeah I'm pinging you twice); you're just. The best. You help me out all the time and you're ridiculous in the best way possible, and I wish you only the best, and I await the day you're ready to come back. Love you bud <3

I... Think I got everyone???
Akhilleus.gif
To spread some kindness for the first challenge - here's some lovely people!
  • Firstly another ping for you @Lallie in creating this wonderful event - it's incredibly kind of you to take time out of your day for this
  • @Amburgerl for LOST and helping out all the new hatchlings and other nature events. It's a really nice reason for me to log on to FR every day to help out as much as I can!
  • @Paladingineer - for creating the bio for Skif and letting me steal your light nests! It really made me so happy to have that made for Skif!
  • @DecemberStar to carry on the True Love vein, thank you for adopting her latest hatchling and for being involved!
  • I won't ping my whole pinglist but to all of those who support my hatchery and have helped grow it to what it is today, thank you so much! But just in case I do need to ping somebody else, thank you to my latest affiliate @sunshower33 for joining!
To spread some kindness for the first challenge - here's some lovely people!
  • Firstly another ping for you @Lallie in creating this wonderful event - it's incredibly kind of you to take time out of your day for this
  • @Amburgerl for LOST and helping out all the new hatchlings and other nature events. It's a really nice reason for me to log on to FR every day to help out as much as I can!
  • @Paladingineer - for creating the bio for Skif and letting me steal your light nests! It really made me so happy to have that made for Skif!
  • @DecemberStar to carry on the True Love vein, thank you for adopting her latest hatchling and for being involved!
  • I won't ping my whole pinglist but to all of those who support my hatchery and have helped grow it to what it is today, thank you so much! But just in case I do need to ping somebody else, thank you to my latest affiliate @sunshower33 for joining!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 268 269