Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 268 269
@emzynai @mweep

Thank you for being so patient with all my questions and giving me the opportunity to discover an activity I thoroughly enjoy!

@avifors

Thank you for being such a huge part in some great programs! Mentoring dragons made such a huge difference in me being able to really get to know the game I would have been lost without Raenessa.

@Tsaritorment @Elaendorlien
Thank you for putting up with my endless and sometimes repetitive questions. You're knowledge has been invaluable to me and I appreciate your willingness to share it

@Clya @Mythicalviper

Thanks for all the amazing creative content you put out there! I always look forward to seeing and reading your works of art.

@Niathria

Thank you so much for being the person I just chat with. :D

I'm horrible for forgetting this person but as they say save the best for last!

@pheonixponder

Without you and your many TadCooper's, my clan lore wouldn't even exist. Without my clan lore I wouldn't enjoy the game as much, without this game my brain wouldn't get the exercise it needs. Without brain exercise it would rot. When it rotted I would go insane. So thank you for saving my sanity! Okay, okay so maybe that's a bit over the top but seriously thank you for giving me the seed to make my lore and this game so, so much more enjoyable.
@emzynai @mweep

Thank you for being so patient with all my questions and giving me the opportunity to discover an activity I thoroughly enjoy!

@avifors

Thank you for being such a huge part in some great programs! Mentoring dragons made such a huge difference in me being able to really get to know the game I would have been lost without Raenessa.

@Tsaritorment @Elaendorlien
Thank you for putting up with my endless and sometimes repetitive questions. You're knowledge has been invaluable to me and I appreciate your willingness to share it

@Clya @Mythicalviper

Thanks for all the amazing creative content you put out there! I always look forward to seeing and reading your works of art.

@Niathria

Thank you so much for being the person I just chat with. :D

I'm horrible for forgetting this person but as they say save the best for last!

@pheonixponder

Without you and your many TadCooper's, my clan lore wouldn't even exist. Without my clan lore I wouldn't enjoy the game as much, without this game my brain wouldn't get the exercise it needs. Without brain exercise it would rot. When it rotted I would go insane. So thank you for saving my sanity! Okay, okay so maybe that's a bit over the top but seriously thank you for giving me the seed to make my lore and this game so, so much more enjoyable.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@Kholin
My wife, of course, and the reason I keep coming back to this site (well, one of the reasons, but the most important one!) I have so much trying to come up with ways of surprising you and help with your projects and vice-versa! Or the way we sometimes come up with joint projects and have done all the way since 2013. (I'm still on the hunt for a oilslick/swamp/x for you even though you already have a few haha XD) <3333

@Lunch
We don't talk tons anymore but YOU'RE STILL SUPER IMPORTANT TO ME and always my friend. I'm glad that we do keep in touch even after all these years, though! <33

@Vekusen
True, we haven't known each other for too long and only really started talking because you commissioned me BUT I'm really glad I got to know you? Like, you're an amazing, kind and funny and interesting person and honestly, this website (and the world, in general) would be a lot less amazing without you in it! (I do hope this isn't like, weird to say or anything xD)

@Cerpyn
We haven't talked a lot but I LOVE your art and the headshots you've done for me AND just how amazing your art is and how kind you are, keep rocking on because you are doing splendid so far! <3

@Lallie Mayyyybe be a bit cheeky to include you here given that you made this whole thread but how could I not? Without you none of this would be here, and without you none of all these wonderful players would've gotten together to share the December love and kindness!

@minty For putting together the Secret Santa this year! I don't know you and we've never spoken outside of a PM and the SS but you definitely deserve a mention for making a great change to Flight Rising! Over 700 players are participating in the SS, how amazing is that?!

@Demos @BarbaraFett @TikindiDragon For the giftbombs and being amazingly wonderful players <3333

@Kholin
My wife, of course, and the reason I keep coming back to this site (well, one of the reasons, but the most important one!) I have so much trying to come up with ways of surprising you and help with your projects and vice-versa! Or the way we sometimes come up with joint projects and have done all the way since 2013. (I'm still on the hunt for a oilslick/swamp/x for you even though you already have a few haha XD) <3333

@Lunch
We don't talk tons anymore but YOU'RE STILL SUPER IMPORTANT TO ME and always my friend. I'm glad that we do keep in touch even after all these years, though! <33

@Vekusen
True, we haven't known each other for too long and only really started talking because you commissioned me BUT I'm really glad I got to know you? Like, you're an amazing, kind and funny and interesting person and honestly, this website (and the world, in general) would be a lot less amazing without you in it! (I do hope this isn't like, weird to say or anything xD)

@Cerpyn
We haven't talked a lot but I LOVE your art and the headshots you've done for me AND just how amazing your art is and how kind you are, keep rocking on because you are doing splendid so far! <3

@Lallie Mayyyybe be a bit cheeky to include you here given that you made this whole thread but how could I not? Without you none of this would be here, and without you none of all these wonderful players would've gotten together to share the December love and kindness!

@minty For putting together the Secret Santa this year! I don't know you and we've never spoken outside of a PM and the SS but you definitely deserve a mention for making a great change to Flight Rising! Over 700 players are participating in the SS, how amazing is that?!

@Demos @BarbaraFett @TikindiDragon For the giftbombs and being amazingly wonderful players <3333

signaturething.png
sorry for the double ping, i keep getting reminded of people i want to add

@Zhimonster
a pretty long time ago you gifted me a scatterscroll for my quest it mean't a lot to me, thank you :D

@BoopMySnoot
you're not active anymore, but when i started you smothered me in gifts which i really appreciated. it helped me get a head start

@Velsim
back in march you messaged me about aima (i renamed her back to izkabel after your message i believe)! you were kind enough to give me some of her old armor, it made me happy to see how you remembered her. she's now gotten proper lore and is still at home in my lair :D

@Maevepanda
you were my first real friend on fr, and you're a real meme machine. you went out of your way multiple times to make sure i was okay and it means so much to me :3 also adding on to this a bit, thank you for befriending this bone fiend.

@DuskAwakening
took me ages to find your username again >_<
when i was more of a noob i posted in the wrong forum thing and you pm'd me giving me a gift and saying you had also made the same mistake, it made me feel not so bad about it

@Tiqersoup
you took time out of your day to draw my big dumb boy and it meant so much to me, it was super kind of you to do and i still think about it.

sorry for the double ping, i keep getting reminded of people i want to add

@Zhimonster
a pretty long time ago you gifted me a scatterscroll for my quest it mean't a lot to me, thank you :D

@BoopMySnoot
you're not active anymore, but when i started you smothered me in gifts which i really appreciated. it helped me get a head start

@Velsim
back in march you messaged me about aima (i renamed her back to izkabel after your message i believe)! you were kind enough to give me some of her old armor, it made me happy to see how you remembered her. she's now gotten proper lore and is still at home in my lair :D

@Maevepanda
you were my first real friend on fr, and you're a real meme machine. you went out of your way multiple times to make sure i was okay and it means so much to me :3 also adding on to this a bit, thank you for befriending this bone fiend.

@DuskAwakening
took me ages to find your username again >_<
when i was more of a noob i posted in the wrong forum thing and you pm'd me giving me a gift and saying you had also made the same mistake, it made me feel not so bad about it

@Tiqersoup
you took time out of your day to draw my big dumb boy and it meant so much to me, it was super kind of you to do and i still think about it.

dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
@wingworm For all she does for Seedlings, including me when I was one! And especially for running The Bladewood and Seedling Flower Bombs. You taught me how to Coli. T__T

@Amburgerl For running LOST back when I did it... and for running it now! And for running The Ecosystem!

@Thorium For running The Ecosystem! And for making badges. You made what might be my favorite badge ever. Fantastic design.

@Andelice You sponsored me in LOST forever ago. :3

@Feorin For being a friend and also participating in the Strider quest. I really appreciate you mapping the Strider lineage! It's so useful, and I know it was a lot of work.

@DragonSage For making the Strider subspecies and keeping it going. It's the only subspecies I've ever gotten into breeding.

Basically, y'all Nature people are awesome.

@SilverQuark For your variation of the Anticitank. It's my favorite build for the Ruins.

@squidragon For the Swipp/Balwin items guide! I'm OCD and rely on it.

@Ruffian @Zaratyst @Pennywhistle @Deluxe @Oreosalad @torreywolf @Shelandra @Peyp
All for keeping CFCE running! Since I discovered it, I rely on it heavily for breeding projects. I appreciate you wrangling everything to keep it running smoothly.
@wingworm For all she does for Seedlings, including me when I was one! And especially for running The Bladewood and Seedling Flower Bombs. You taught me how to Coli. T__T

@Amburgerl For running LOST back when I did it... and for running it now! And for running The Ecosystem!

@Thorium For running The Ecosystem! And for making badges. You made what might be my favorite badge ever. Fantastic design.

@Andelice You sponsored me in LOST forever ago. :3

@Feorin For being a friend and also participating in the Strider quest. I really appreciate you mapping the Strider lineage! It's so useful, and I know it was a lot of work.

@DragonSage For making the Strider subspecies and keeping it going. It's the only subspecies I've ever gotten into breeding.

Basically, y'all Nature people are awesome.

@SilverQuark For your variation of the Anticitank. It's my favorite build for the Ruins.

@squidragon For the Swipp/Balwin items guide! I'm OCD and rely on it.

@Ruffian @Zaratyst @Pennywhistle @Deluxe @Oreosalad @torreywolf @Shelandra @Peyp
All for keeping CFCE running! Since I discovered it, I rely on it heavily for breeding projects. I appreciate you wrangling everything to keep it running smoothly.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
{In no particular order}

You guys were pinged here because y'all are good beanios

@Sylarana

HOI FREN. I know you don't really play FR as intensely or as often as you used to, but we met here when u gave me those noc eggs, and I'm grateful that happened! You are a good friend with a good sense of humor and I hope this christmas will be great for ya, and that you'll lots of nice gifts :D

@TehuMertt

I'm deeply saddened that I cannot ping Deadbattery instead, but I'm also glad that you're still here, despite being treated so unfairly. I believe in you, you will be able to make a great comeback! I hope this crissmiss brings you good and happy things, and that you'll be able to do a mass hatch on notn as well c: Again, if you need me to lend you my lvl 25 who has elim for a while, let me know

@FatherGascoigne

An exceptional artist bean!
At this point, I don't exactly recall how we started talking (it's been a while to be fair), but I just wanted to say that, even if we don't talk that often, you have definitely made FR a better experience for me, and I'm sure for lots of other people, too. :D I hope this christmas goes smoothly for you, and brings you happiness and anything you want, basically~

@Elves

My fellow Crywolf fangirl~
It's really nice when you find people who enjoy something as much as you did, and although I sometimes get reclusive and stop replying, I wanted you to know that I appreciate having someone who gets my hype about his music so much! I hope the holidays this year bring you joy, and I also hope that you're doing good!

@MechWyrms

you def saved my newbie butt from making grave mistakes back in the day lol. which i am quite grateful for. i feel like i couldn't have had a better mentor/guide to the game. also needless to say i'm grateful you reminded me of this game's existence, seeing how addicted i am to it now lol. we've sure been through a lot but i'm happy that things are the way they are now, and you're a good bean. i hope this christmas brings you happiness, even though times are tough these days. Keep up the amazing job with drawing and dressing your dragons so well c:

@Autopilot

You don't know me, but I just wanted to say that your work never fails to impress me and give me a chuckle. (That wildclaw anthro gryph skin.... It's the best thing ever lol)

@Kigiku

We haven't talked in a while, but I still remember your kindness back in the day! And I am still very grateful for it. I hope you've been doing good!

@arcturian

It's been a long time since we last talked, but I have not forgotten your very generous gesture of giving me a couple of copies of your skins! I hope you have been doing well :)

@Bui

A new fren, but you seem like a cool person! I hope every hardsip you've currently facing will be resolved soon, so that you can enjoy christmas c:

@Paladingineer

You are a gr8 bean because your G&G guide opened my eyes after weeks of not being able to understand. Thank you for indirectly endorsing my egg hatching addiction by helping me make more money to get more eggs :P

{In no particular order}

You guys were pinged here because y'all are good beanios

@Sylarana

HOI FREN. I know you don't really play FR as intensely or as often as you used to, but we met here when u gave me those noc eggs, and I'm grateful that happened! You are a good friend with a good sense of humor and I hope this christmas will be great for ya, and that you'll lots of nice gifts :D

@TehuMertt

I'm deeply saddened that I cannot ping Deadbattery instead, but I'm also glad that you're still here, despite being treated so unfairly. I believe in you, you will be able to make a great comeback! I hope this crissmiss brings you good and happy things, and that you'll be able to do a mass hatch on notn as well c: Again, if you need me to lend you my lvl 25 who has elim for a while, let me know

@FatherGascoigne

An exceptional artist bean!
At this point, I don't exactly recall how we started talking (it's been a while to be fair), but I just wanted to say that, even if we don't talk that often, you have definitely made FR a better experience for me, and I'm sure for lots of other people, too. :D I hope this christmas goes smoothly for you, and brings you happiness and anything you want, basically~

@Elves

My fellow Crywolf fangirl~
It's really nice when you find people who enjoy something as much as you did, and although I sometimes get reclusive and stop replying, I wanted you to know that I appreciate having someone who gets my hype about his music so much! I hope the holidays this year bring you joy, and I also hope that you're doing good!

@MechWyrms

you def saved my newbie butt from making grave mistakes back in the day lol. which i am quite grateful for. i feel like i couldn't have had a better mentor/guide to the game. also needless to say i'm grateful you reminded me of this game's existence, seeing how addicted i am to it now lol. we've sure been through a lot but i'm happy that things are the way they are now, and you're a good bean. i hope this christmas brings you happiness, even though times are tough these days. Keep up the amazing job with drawing and dressing your dragons so well c:

@Autopilot

You don't know me, but I just wanted to say that your work never fails to impress me and give me a chuckle. (That wildclaw anthro gryph skin.... It's the best thing ever lol)

@Kigiku

We haven't talked in a while, but I still remember your kindness back in the day! And I am still very grateful for it. I hope you've been doing good!

@arcturian

It's been a long time since we last talked, but I have not forgotten your very generous gesture of giving me a couple of copies of your skins! I hope you have been doing well :)

@Bui

A new fren, but you seem like a cool person! I hope every hardsip you've currently facing will be resolved soon, so that you can enjoy christmas c:

@Paladingineer

You are a gr8 bean because your G&G guide opened my eyes after weeks of not being able to understand. Thank you for indirectly endorsing my egg hatching addiction by helping me make more money to get more eggs :P

WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Hello!! I feel a bit shy for pinging the people below, and if that doesn't qualify me for a raffle ticket for today, I'm ok with it!

• My dear Proteus is the best person I've ever met in my whole life, simply put! I'm the most glad for playing fr (and many other petsites!) with him! <33
  • My friend Glaceon who I've known for a couple years already! We may not be constantly talking but I'll always consider them my friend, they're a nice and friendly person whose dedication towards their dragons I really admire!
  • I think user Cakeless is a really great one as well. I love to follow each of their mass hatches, I've got from them either for free or via purchase a few G1 dragons that I cherish too! I hope that they'll always find joy while hatching eggs and may luck always find its way to them.
  • I'm going to mention also user chatoyant for putting together a really nice Glimmer & Gloom guide! It's the one I used for understanding the game and it's been the best to earn treasure each day since then.
  • I think another fantastic user deserving of a mention is Maki, for their enormous dedication towards creating detailed, incredibly useful guides for all of us. I'll always be checking out the monthly festival guide and the coliseum loot guide!
Hello!! I feel a bit shy for pinging the people below, and if that doesn't qualify me for a raffle ticket for today, I'm ok with it!

• My dear Proteus is the best person I've ever met in my whole life, simply put! I'm the most glad for playing fr (and many other petsites!) with him! <33
  • My friend Glaceon who I've known for a couple years already! We may not be constantly talking but I'll always consider them my friend, they're a nice and friendly person whose dedication towards their dragons I really admire!
  • I think user Cakeless is a really great one as well. I love to follow each of their mass hatches, I've got from them either for free or via purchase a few G1 dragons that I cherish too! I hope that they'll always find joy while hatching eggs and may luck always find its way to them.
  • I'm going to mention also user chatoyant for putting together a really nice Glimmer & Gloom guide! It's the one I used for understanding the game and it's been the best to earn treasure each day since then.
  • I think another fantastic user deserving of a mention is Maki, for their enormous dedication towards creating detailed, incredibly useful guides for all of us. I'll always be checking out the monthly festival guide and the coliseum loot guide!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Oakendrake oh what a hearth touching post! Thank you again.
I really sad, that I have no time to manage hatchery thead. I'd like find someone, who whants make thread formultiple coopers, to become a participant.

Good carma wishes for you, for your warm words and deals.
Oakendrake oh what a hearth touching post! Thank you again.
I really sad, that I have no time to manage hatchery thead. I'd like find someone, who whants make thread formultiple coopers, to become a participant.

Good carma wishes for you, for your warm words and deals.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
You have been pinged here because I think you're wonderful, and I want everyone on FR to know it. <3
  • @JovaniSkye You show up every time Kyriel and Mosaic hatch new babies, and you always have something kind to say about them. Even the ones that I think are not as pretty as their sibs. Especially the ones that I think aren't as pretty as their sibs. Having someone who isn't following my pair just because they want to buy, but just because they really like seeing them, is such a nice compliment!
  • @akstatic You geek out with me over FR more than anyone else I know IRL. I love playing wicked games of 'Keep or Exalt' and enthusing over new content together in between tasks at work. <3
  • @Dreamsenshi I'm so happy that even with RL keeping you busy, we can still instantly chat and burble excitedly about our beloved dragon dress-up game. Even though I am old and jaded and don't feel as enthusiastic about all of the content updates like I once did, I know you'll find a way to put a bright spin on them for me, or show me a ridiculous dragon that I didn't think would work and prove me wrong that all bobsneks are ugly. xD
  • @Culex You probably hear this all the time, but your coli build thread, How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke, has made an immeasurable contribution to the community over the years. I've been here since the start of the game, and I still reference your guide occasionally. So thanks!
You have been pinged here because I think you're wonderful, and I want everyone on FR to know it. <3
  • @JovaniSkye You show up every time Kyriel and Mosaic hatch new babies, and you always have something kind to say about them. Even the ones that I think are not as pretty as their sibs. Especially the ones that I think aren't as pretty as their sibs. Having someone who isn't following my pair just because they want to buy, but just because they really like seeing them, is such a nice compliment!
  • @akstatic You geek out with me over FR more than anyone else I know IRL. I love playing wicked games of 'Keep or Exalt' and enthusing over new content together in between tasks at work. <3
  • @Dreamsenshi I'm so happy that even with RL keeping you busy, we can still instantly chat and burble excitedly about our beloved dragon dress-up game. Even though I am old and jaded and don't feel as enthusiastic about all of the content updates like I once did, I know you'll find a way to put a bright spin on them for me, or show me a ridiculous dragon that I didn't think would work and prove me wrong that all bobsneks are ugly. xD
  • @Culex You probably hear this all the time, but your coli build thread, How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke, has made an immeasurable contribution to the community over the years. I've been here since the start of the game, and I still reference your guide occasionally. So thanks!
hJWOfQK.png
I'm always impressed by folks with mad organizational skills!

@Lallie for setting up this thread. I hope to see much more of you over the month!

@julis for running our accountability challenge, it's a great motivator!

@maki Thanks for all the holiday guides, I love knowing there's one place to reliably get all my info!

@jinian and the rest of light's dom team, ya'll put in so much work to make our pushes fun!

@chronoimp Thanks for coming up with fun challenge ideas! I'm almost done with the Alphabet Legacy.
I'm always impressed by folks with mad organizational skills!

@Lallie for setting up this thread. I hope to see much more of you over the month!

@julis for running our accountability challenge, it's a great motivator!

@maki Thanks for all the holiday guides, I love knowing there's one place to reliably get all my info!

@jinian and the rest of light's dom team, ya'll put in so much work to make our pushes fun!

@chronoimp Thanks for coming up with fun challenge ideas! I'm almost done with the Alphabet Legacy.
uDNAbBS.png
@Thedragonsqueen you're the best fiancee a bean could have, I love your sense of humor and appreciate how caring you are. I can't believe sometimes that this hellsite is what brought us together, but I'm so happy it did. I love you.

@luminousnoble @xotik @yewwily @aerii @jazzyleia @glacecakes @catvrix @tomatotwin @nepkitty yall are an amazing fam and I love each and every one of you to pieces. Fam is my (salt) rock and I don't know what I'd do without you. Lumi, your art is amazing and you're such a kind and bright soul. Never stop shining.
Xo, you're the group mom even though you're my kid, and your wisdom is boundless. Also your handicrafts are kickass.
Yew, resident Finn, with the hopeless sleep schedule. The way you use the bird headbang emoji never fails to make me laugh. May we celebrate many more FRiversaries together!
Aerii, the softest bean. So kind, you deserve the world and all the nice things in it. Can't wait for DnD!
Jazzy, cinnamon bun, my owl icon buddy, and the bonk's new fearless leader. You rock and you always make people smile!
Glace, my good child. You have grown and matured so much in the time I've known you, it's truly amazing. I'm proud of you. The way you get excited over new permies is always fun to watch. Take care of Jasper, Onyx, and Crystal, and give them smooches.
Jules! My owl loving buddy and fellow assassins creed fiend. I love chatting with you and I'm so glad you moved to arcane and we became friends. May your supply of coffee never run dry.
Kels! The odds you overcome every day are astonishing, and no matter how down you feel, I'll always be here to pick you back up. I wish the absolute best for you and I can't wait for you to come visit. You're doing great at dom things and I'm proud of everything you've accomplished with that and archery. Love you lots.
Nep! Nep nep! You've been part of the fam for probably the longest of anyone, and you're a great kid despite being older than I am. I'm so glad you've found happiness and love. Talking with you is always a pleasure and I love you to pieces.

@Thedragonsqueen you're the best fiancee a bean could have, I love your sense of humor and appreciate how caring you are. I can't believe sometimes that this hellsite is what brought us together, but I'm so happy it did. I love you.

@luminousnoble @xotik @yewwily @aerii @jazzyleia @glacecakes @catvrix @tomatotwin @nepkitty yall are an amazing fam and I love each and every one of you to pieces. Fam is my (salt) rock and I don't know what I'd do without you. Lumi, your art is amazing and you're such a kind and bright soul. Never stop shining.
Xo, you're the group mom even though you're my kid, and your wisdom is boundless. Also your handicrafts are kickass.
Yew, resident Finn, with the hopeless sleep schedule. The way you use the bird headbang emoji never fails to make me laugh. May we celebrate many more FRiversaries together!
Aerii, the softest bean. So kind, you deserve the world and all the nice things in it. Can't wait for DnD!
Jazzy, cinnamon bun, my owl icon buddy, and the bonk's new fearless leader. You rock and you always make people smile!
Glace, my good child. You have grown and matured so much in the time I've known you, it's truly amazing. I'm proud of you. The way you get excited over new permies is always fun to watch. Take care of Jasper, Onyx, and Crystal, and give them smooches.
Jules! My owl loving buddy and fellow assassins creed fiend. I love chatting with you and I'm so glad you moved to arcane and we became friends. May your supply of coffee never run dry.
Kels! The odds you overcome every day are astonishing, and no matter how down you feel, I'll always be here to pick you back up. I wish the absolute best for you and I can't wait for you to come visit. You're doing great at dom things and I'm proud of everything you've accomplished with that and archery. Love you lots.
Nep! Nep nep! You've been part of the fam for probably the longest of anyone, and you're a great kid despite being older than I am. I'm so glad you've found happiness and love. Talking with you is always a pleasure and I love you to pieces.

nRvmYpn.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 268 269