Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i think im bad at this
every time i try to train dragons at the coliseum i always give up at the scorched forest because i die immediately
every time i try to train dragons at the coliseum i always give up at the scorched forest because i die immediately
i am bad at things
well, thats a pretty difficult venue for such a low level in the first place lol
well, thats a pretty difficult venue for such a low level in the first place lol
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
@OrganicSoap Maybe you should try using the Sedona build? It's an eliminate-free guide, and it works well like a mire flyer guide!

If you want, I can start one off at a level high enough so your dragons have a chance against the Scorched Forest foes?
@OrganicSoap Maybe you should try using the Sedona build? It's an eliminate-free guide, and it works well like a mire flyer guide!

If you want, I can start one off at a level high enough so your dragons have a chance against the Scorched Forest foes?
^^^ Was going to say to check out that build but was beat to it!! Guides for coli builds are a priceless resource
^^^ Was going to say to check out that build but was beat to it!! Guides for coli builds are a priceless resource
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png