Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatch calculator?
My search has failed so I thought I'd ask if anyone has designed a calculator to tell you from a specific nesting date --> hatch date --> date of adulthood?

(Sure you could just do the math but why when it can be automated lol)

Extra bonus appreciation if it also calculates in reverse i.e. enter desired date of adulthood and it back calculates nesting date for you; triple happiness bonus if you enter the desired hatch date and then it calculates in both directions nesting/adult

Surely someone has done this and I figure at least one of you knows where it is!
My search has failed so I thought I'd ask if anyone has designed a calculator to tell you from a specific nesting date --> hatch date --> date of adulthood?

(Sure you could just do the math but why when it can be automated lol)

Extra bonus appreciation if it also calculates in reverse i.e. enter desired date of adulthood and it back calculates nesting date for you; triple happiness bonus if you enter the desired hatch date and then it calculates in both directions nesting/adult

Surely someone has done this and I figure at least one of you knows where it is!
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Hmm, alright. Say you breeded two dragons together today, October 23rd. You have 5 incubation periods, so assuming you click on the button today, and continue it through every day, the hatch date would be October 28th.

The period of days it takes till a dragon grows up is 5 days, so it'll turn into a dragon on November 2nd if you breed the parents together today.

I think I got it right?
@bonibaru Hmm, alright. Say you breeded two dragons together today, October 23rd. You have 5 incubation periods, so assuming you click on the button today, and continue it through every day, the hatch date would be October 28th.

The period of days it takes till a dragon grows up is 5 days, so it'll turn into a dragon on November 2nd if you breed the parents together today.

I think I got it right?
@Funfactlove thank you but I already understand this; what I am asking is, has anyone made an automatic calculator so we can avoid having to mentally do the math each time :)

Something like this but FR specific.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html

I have been using the above but just wondered if anyone has made one for FR.

Also - nests have 5 incubation periods but hatch on day 6 :) so you are off by one day. Hatchlings are hatchlings for 5 days and grow up on day 6.
@Funfactlove thank you but I already understand this; what I am asking is, has anyone made an automatic calculator so we can avoid having to mentally do the math each time :)

Something like this but FR specific.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html

I have been using the above but just wondered if anyone has made one for FR.

Also - nests have 5 incubation periods but hatch on day 6 :) so you are off by one day. Hatchlings are hatchlings for 5 days and grow up on day 6.
duHgkuH.png
if i knew where to make a calculator I'd do it, making one sounds fun
if i knew where to make a calculator I'd do it, making one sounds fun
i am bad at things
@bonibaru OHHH! I'm not actually entirely sure if anyone has made that yet.. Sorry for the confusion whoops-
@bonibaru OHHH! I'm not actually entirely sure if anyone has made that yet.. Sorry for the confusion whoops-
@OrganicSoap I suspect one could be programmed into excel and kept on a spreadsheet, but there is probably a more fun flashy way to make one that I don't know about.
@OrganicSoap I suspect one could be programmed into excel and kept on a spreadsheet, but there is probably a more fun flashy way to make one that I don't know about.
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru I don't like spreadsheets, but i think i found a website to make a calculator
@bonibaru I don't like spreadsheets, but i think i found a website to make a calculator
i am bad at things
Woah, I didn't think anyone would ever have need of something like that.

Sounds like something that would take a bit of work, considering months don't have an equal amount of days and stuff. Maybe leap year can be left out.

I'd love to see someone work their excel magic to make something like this not gonna lie
Woah, I didn't think anyone would ever have need of something like that.

Sounds like something that would take a bit of work, considering months don't have an equal amount of days and stuff. Maybe leap year can be left out.

I'd love to see someone work their excel magic to make something like this not gonna lie
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png