Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kaepora coming in clutch again
1 2
with these quality of life updates, you can now search for permababies! No more trying to min-max the search filters to get a permababy or clicking through endless pages to find that egg icon.

There's currently 64 on the Ah, that is beautiful.
with these quality of life updates, you can now search for permababies! No more trying to min-max the search filters to get a permababy or clicking through endless pages to find that egg icon.

There's currently 64 on the Ah, that is beautiful.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Oops I didn't see your post sorry forum peoples. Anyways I love you kaepora
was just gonna go look for a cute dragon and my heart stopped
Oops I didn't see your post sorry forum peoples. Anyways I love you kaepora
was just gonna go look for a cute dragon and my heart stopped
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
I literally just noticed that. I'm not even a fan of permababies yet I can tell this will make so many people's lives easier.
I literally just noticed that. I'm not even a fan of permababies yet I can tell this will make so many people's lives easier.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I keep getting confused because Kaepora=Owl and when owls lay eggs it's called a clutch. So I keep thinking "Kaepora laid egg!?!"
I keep getting confused because Kaepora=Owl and when owls lay eggs it's called a clutch. So I keep thinking "Kaepora laid egg!?!"
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
thanks Kaepora! it's nice seeing small fixes and updates like that... even if we lost the ability to use two-letter names on our dragons...
thanks Kaepora! it's nice seeing small fixes and updates like that... even if we lost the ability to use two-letter names on our dragons...
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Oh thank goodness, I've been wanting to buy one for some time!
Oh thank goodness, I've been wanting to buy one for some time!
This new function is perfect <3
I love them permababies
This new function is perfect <3
I love them permababies
unknown-2.png
We need to award him

with bread crumbs
We need to award him

with bread crumbs
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Yes this sort of update is just quality, although I am poorer now. xD;
Yes this sort of update is just quality, although I am poorer now. xD;
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Thank you Kaepora!
Thank you Kaepora!
Waystone1.gif
1 2