Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Doesn't have the dragon frm their avatar
1 2 3
I just saw a old abandoned account with a pretty dragon as their avatar, so I went to check it on their lair

But they don't have it there?
Is this a bug or a feature
I just saw a old abandoned account with a pretty dragon as their avatar, so I went to check it on their lair

But they don't have it there?
Is this a bug or a feature
bQvGU5J.png
That's a thing that just... Happens. Their code still attached to the avatar image, so, I guess it never moved? Idk
That's a thing that just... Happens. Their code still attached to the avatar image, so, I guess it never moved? Idk
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
You can also exalt a dragon while it’s your avatar image
You can also exalt a dragon while it’s your avatar image
Clan Lore
It's a function of how the avatar system works - intentional or otherwise!
It's generated by id, so it doesn't matter what happens to the dragon, you'll keep the same one as your avatar until you change it.
It's a function of how the avatar system works - intentional or otherwise!
It's generated by id, so it doesn't matter what happens to the dragon, you'll keep the same one as your avatar until you change it.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
It's possible to have the dragon as set avatar after the dragon itself has been exalted already. You just won't get it changed back to that dragon once you change avatar again.
It's possible to have the dragon as set avatar after the dragon itself has been exalted already. You just won't get it changed back to that dragon once you change avatar again.
I always feel like a dog with a treat dangling in front of its nose when that happens, I go into the lair trying to find this very pretty dragon and??? there's no dragon??? and then I wonder if I'm blind and then I"m just a sad noodle because I wanted to see the pretty bb
I always feel like a dog with a treat dangling in front of its nose when that happens, I go into the lair trying to find this very pretty dragon and??? there's no dragon??? and then I wonder if I'm blind and then I"m just a sad noodle because I wanted to see the pretty bb
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
i'm pretty sure it's not just exalted but also dragons sent through crs. i had one of my friends' dragons in my lair for a breeding project but she still had it as her avatar, yet it stayed there. i think even the apparel updated
i'm pretty sure it's not just exalted but also dragons sent through crs. i had one of my friends' dragons in my lair for a breeding project but she still had it as her avatar, yet it stayed there. i think even the apparel updated
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Yeah! I think there was a thing once where a dragon got passed around and everyone made it their avatar for a while, so it looked like the site was filled with clones or something.
Yeah! I think there was a thing once where a dragon got passed around and everyone made it their avatar for a while, so it looked like the site was filled with clones or something.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="Nyllei" date="2018-10-23 11:02:09" ] Yeah! I think there was a thing once where a dragon got passed around and everyone made it their avatar for a while, so it looked like the site was filled with clones or something. [/quote] We did that in Earth last year during Rockbreaker.
Nyllei wrote on 2018-10-23 11:02:09:

We did that in Earth last year during Rockbreaker.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
my boyfriend had a dragon as his avatar that he later gifted to me, he never changed it to this day so i get to mess with his avatar when i feel like it
my boyfriend had a dragon as his avatar that he later gifted to me, he never changed it to this day so i get to mess with his avatar when i feel like it
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3