Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Too much to hope for?
1 2
Duuuude it would be so cool if they relased constellation in those days

Also same for the new pokemon game, as of late it looks like they always relase them in mid November (which is fine bc I've been getting them all as b-day gifts)
(My b-day is on the 15)
Duuuude it would be so cool if they relased constellation in those days

Also same for the new pokemon game, as of late it looks like they always relase them in mid November (which is fine bc I've been getting them all as b-day gifts)
(My b-day is on the 15)
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
I hope the Staff wishes you a happy birbthdae with the update, just like I'm hoping the Staff will make a comment asking if a certain Battery is satisfied when they release more desert apparel.
I hope the Staff wishes you a happy birbthdae with the update, just like I'm hoping the Staff will make a comment asking if a certain Battery is satisfied when they release more desert apparel.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@Alphazi Let's definitely riot. Yeah, I'm sure we'll find some way to celebrate... yeah...

@Saphirosa Same. I have high hopes, and I really want to give it to my Starmap breeding pairs SO BAD.

@Hisagi I don't know about that, personally I really love that look so I wouldn't mind it, but I do hope it has some unique traits. Based on how they've done paired genes up to this point, though, I doubt it'll have much differences between it and Starmap, but we'll see.

@Midorikage Right?? I usually get pretty lucky with release dates being around my birthday, but here's to hoping lol. And cool, almost birthday twins! ;P

@DeadBattery Thanks, hon! I have my fingers crossed haha, it would be a sweet gift. c: Lol, then I wish the same for you! More desert apparel would be awesome. :0
@Alphazi Let's definitely riot. Yeah, I'm sure we'll find some way to celebrate... yeah...

@Saphirosa Same. I have high hopes, and I really want to give it to my Starmap breeding pairs SO BAD.

@Hisagi I don't know about that, personally I really love that look so I wouldn't mind it, but I do hope it has some unique traits. Based on how they've done paired genes up to this point, though, I doubt it'll have much differences between it and Starmap, but we'll see.

@Midorikage Right?? I usually get pretty lucky with release dates being around my birthday, but here's to hoping lol. And cool, almost birthday twins! ;P

@DeadBattery Thanks, hon! I have my fingers crossed haha, it would be a sweet gift. c: Lol, then I wish the same for you! More desert apparel would be awesome. :0
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
1 2