Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Too much to hope for?
1 2
Do you think it’s too much to hope for Constellation to be released on my birthday next month? Lol Not that I need more excuses to go broke, especially on my birthday, but still. XP
Do you think it’s too much to hope for Constellation to be released on my birthday next month? Lol Not that I need more excuses to go broke, especially on my birthday, but still. XP
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
well, knowing how there's an announcement every 7-9 days, maybe there'll be a chance it will release on your birthday??
we'll just have to wait to find out~
well, knowing how there's an announcement every 7-9 days, maybe there'll be a chance it will release on your birthday??
[quote name="aurora58002" date="2018-10-23 09:40:22" ] well, knowing how there's an announcement every 7-9 days, maybe there'll be a chance it will release on your birthday?? we'll just have to wait to find out~ [/quote] Fingers crossed for November 16th then! That would be so cool. *0*
aurora58002 wrote on 2018-10-23 09:40:22:

Fingers crossed for November 16th then! That would be so cool. *0*
@Dewdropdragon holy heck dude we have the same birthday!!! now it HAS to come out for us
@Dewdropdragon holy heck dude we have the same birthday!!! now it HAS to come out for us
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Since there's usually one or two treasure gene releases in between gem gene releases, chances are that Constellation is due for next month.. Fingers crossed it'll be on your birthday; that'd be a neat gift :)
Since there's usually one or two treasure gene releases in between gem gene releases, chances are that Constellation is due for next month.. Fingers crossed it'll be on your birthday; that'd be a neat gift :)
wow so much thing happen in 16 nov it seems . Pokemon let's go pikachu and eevee will be out that day too . My bday will be like 2 days after that haha .
wow so much thing happen in 16 nov it seems . Pokemon let's go pikachu and eevee will be out that day too . My bday will be like 2 days after that haha .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Alphazi GASP! Birthday twins! It’s gotta. :0

@Gaia That would be a really incredible gift, here’s to hoping! I’ve got a perfect pair that needs it, that’d be a cool birthday surprise for them. c:

@Isegard That’s true! I was stoked when I found out the She-Ra remake also releases on my birthday too! It’s gonna be a good birth month lol.
@Alphazi GASP! Birthday twins! It’s gotta. :0

@Gaia That would be a really incredible gift, here’s to hoping! I’ve got a perfect pair that needs it, that’d be a cool birthday surprise for them. c:

@Isegard That’s true! I was stoked when I found out the She-Ra remake also releases on my birthday too! It’s gonna be a good birth month lol.
@Dewdropdragon and if it doesn't i'll riot i'll.... find some way to celebrate. somehow!
@Dewdropdragon and if it doesn't i'll riot i'll.... find some way to celebrate. somehow!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I just hope it will be soon. And I hope , that constellation won't have that many arterrors as lionfish/noxtide has.
I just hope it will be soon. And I hope , that constellation won't have that many arterrors as lionfish/noxtide has.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
I have high hopes for constellation, hopefully it won't just be starmap but on the wings, it would look horribly solid and distasteful
I have high hopes for constellation, hopefully it won't just be starmap but on the wings, it would look horribly solid and distasteful
1 2