Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scattersight regrets
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Dagomor" date="2018-10-23 09:01:46" ] I have 286, and the price seems to have stopped going up for a while. Who knows, maybe it is time to sell them? :O I did use one, but it helped that my goal on that old dragon was uncommon. [/quote] HOW
Dagomor wrote on 2018-10-23 09:01:46:
I have 286, and the price seems to have stopped going up for a while. Who knows, maybe it is time to sell them? :O

I did use one, but it helped that my goal on that old dragon was uncommon.
HOW
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I farmed about 100 of them during the event, now I have 22 left. A lot of them I sold, and made a lot of gems, so I'm happy about that. But I also used about 10-15 of them (surprise, they all went to waste), so I regret that when I could have got another 1000ish gems instead...
I farmed about 100 of them during the event, now I have 22 left. A lot of them I sold, and made a lot of gems, so I'm happy about that. But I also used about 10-15 of them (surprise, they all went to waste), so I regret that when I could have got another 1000ish gems instead...
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@NovaBlu

Lots of grinding during the event (ow my hands) and then buying up cheap ones as an investment because I'm dragon cash rich (the kind that makes 1 million treasure look poor). I guess if I sold them at the current buyout price it'd be 60k gems, but it will take a while I'm sure.
@NovaBlu

Lots of grinding during the event (ow my hands) and then buying up cheap ones as an investment because I'm dragon cash rich (the kind that makes 1 million treasure look poor). I guess if I sold them at the current buyout price it'd be 60k gems, but it will take a while I'm sure.
I feel this, I deeply regret not grinding for more
I feel this, I deeply regret not grinding for more
Waystone2.gifeLAndXa.png
I had 92..But I used two myself and sold the rest for around 200g per scatter
I had 92..But I used two myself and sold the rest for around 200g per scatter
unknown-2.png
[quote name="Maivi" date="2018-10-23 07:53:53" ] [quote name="ribbonz" date="2018-10-23 07:49:37" ] I didn't get any, I was on a hiatus when the scattersights were in the coli. I have one free one, and that is it. [/quote] Same here. [/quote] yep
Maivi wrote on 2018-10-23 07:53:53:
ribbonz wrote on 2018-10-23 07:49:37:
I didn't get any, I was on a hiatus when the scattersights were in the coli. I have one free one, and that is it.

Same here.

yep
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="ribbonz" date="2018-10-23 07:49:37" ] I didn't get any, I was on a hiatus when the scattersights were in the coli. I have one free one, and that is it. [/quote] Yeah, me too. I actually think it's really beat- FR does a lot to encourage users to feel welcome to come and go as they please, except in an instance like this where there was [i]one[/i] small window of time where you could get an item that impacts a [i]new, integral[/i] part of the game. And correct me if I'm wrong, but they've said before that that was it- there will not be any more ways to obtain them except through other users now, like any other retired item. So even though we are encouraged to take a hiatus when we need/want to, for those that weren't online for that one quick event, we got [i]one[/i], whereas people who happened to not be on hiatus at the time got the chance to get (potentially) hundreds of them... Considering I didn't even know an update like that was happening, it's on the verge of being really unfair in my opinion.
ribbonz wrote on 2018-10-23 07:49:37:
I didn't get any, I was on a hiatus when the scattersights were in the coli. I have one free one, and that is it.

Yeah, me too. I actually think it's really beat- FR does a lot to encourage users to feel welcome to come and go as they please, except in an instance like this where there was one small window of time where you could get an item that impacts a new, integral part of the game. And correct me if I'm wrong, but they've said before that that was it- there will not be any more ways to obtain them except through other users now, like any other retired item.

So even though we are encouraged to take a hiatus when we need/want to, for those that weren't online for that one quick event, we got one, whereas people who happened to not be on hiatus at the time got the chance to get (potentially) hundreds of them...

Considering I didn't even know an update like that was happening, it's on the verge of being really unfair in my opinion.
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
I farmed a lot but caved and used about 15. Didn't get what I wanted and now the new eyes look better than what I did get.
I farmed a lot but caved and used about 15. Didn't get what I wanted and now the new eyes look better than what I did get.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I've never liked new eyes... When they came out during the event I was a little disappointed, but according to the prices at which they were sold, I made over 130 of them from Baldwin and sold them between 180g and 250g.
Guys, in those days I became rich.
I've only saved 5, who knows (?)
I've never liked new eyes... When they came out during the event I was a little disappointed, but according to the prices at which they were sold, I made over 130 of them from Baldwin and sold them between 180g and 250g.
Guys, in those days I became rich.
I've only saved 5, who knows (?)
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
I spent an unhealthy amount of time in the coli during that event lol.
I spent an unhealthy amount of time in the coli during that event lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6