Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scattersight regrets
1 2 3 4 5 6
When the new eyes were revealed, I was still pretty new, and I didn’t realize how rare scattersights woukd be. Now I look back at how many people got through the Coli and it hurts ;u;
When the new eyes were revealed, I was still pretty new, and I didn’t realize how rare scattersights woukd be. Now I look back at how many people got through the Coli and it hurts ;u;
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I used my one scattersight on a random dragon. Don't remember who..
I used my one scattersight on a random dragon. Don't remember who..
i only got 16.....16.
i only got 16.....16.
TBD
[quote name="DemonKid" date="2018-10-23 07:47:33" ] i only got 16.....16. [/quote] Oh rip I only got two One as my free one And one I spent hours trying to get through Baldwin
DemonKid wrote on 2018-10-23 07:47:33:
i only got 16.....16.
Oh rip I only got two
One as my free one
And one I spent hours trying to get through Baldwin
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I didn't get any, I was on a hiatus when the scattersights were in the coli. I have one free one, and that is it.
I didn't get any, I was on a hiatus when the scattersights were in the coli. I have one free one, and that is it.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="ribbonz" date="2018-10-23 07:49:37" ] I didn't get any, I was on a hiatus when the scattersights were in the coli. I have one free one, and that is it. [/quote] Oof Dx
ribbonz wrote on 2018-10-23 07:49:37:
Oof Dx
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu

i would spend whole days there....like all my time in a venue. i was try-harding and had friends get 100...
@NovaBlu

i would spend whole days there....like all my time in a venue. i was try-harding and had friends get 100...
TBD
They....they were in the coli? ;A;
They....they were in the coli? ;A;
6xTBbgI.png
Oh god, I have roughly 30 hoarded away, and I have no idea if I should keep them for the next forever, or sell them.

On further thought though...

I think I'm just gonna keep them, honestly. Gems can be acquired easily enough (god bless this site) and by the dictations of RNGesus, if I ever use them on a dragon I'll never get the eye type I'll want.
Oh god, I have roughly 30 hoarded away, and I have no idea if I should keep them for the next forever, or sell them.

On further thought though...

I think I'm just gonna keep them, honestly. Gems can be acquired easily enough (god bless this site) and by the dictations of RNGesus, if I ever use them on a dragon I'll never get the eye type I'll want.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="ribbonz" date="2018-10-23 07:49:37" ] I didn't get any, I was on a hiatus when the scattersights were in the coli. I have one free one, and that is it. [/quote] Same here.
ribbonz wrote on 2018-10-23 07:49:37:

Same here.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 3 4 5 6