Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Illegal goods in Sornieth?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Penguins from Club Penguin.
Penguins from Club Penguin.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
memes
memes
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
I never really thought of there being a centralized governing body or justice system for dragonkind on Sornieth, so there aren't really any 'laws' to break, so there wouldn't really be 'legal' and 'illegal' so much as 'socially acceptable' or 'taboo'.

Musings about societal structure aside, I can certainly see different areas or clans have written (or unwritten) rules about things. Perhaps in one area it's considered reprehensible to buy and sell familiars or unhatched eggs/hatchlings, while another might be okay with that, but not with selling certain artifacts or goods created by Beastclans.

It's like a lot of things in FR lore (which is part of why I love it so much), there's lots of wiggle room to run with it and make it your own. :3
I never really thought of there being a centralized governing body or justice system for dragonkind on Sornieth, so there aren't really any 'laws' to break, so there wouldn't really be 'legal' and 'illegal' so much as 'socially acceptable' or 'taboo'.

Musings about societal structure aside, I can certainly see different areas or clans have written (or unwritten) rules about things. Perhaps in one area it's considered reprehensible to buy and sell familiars or unhatched eggs/hatchlings, while another might be okay with that, but not with selling certain artifacts or goods created by Beastclans.

It's like a lot of things in FR lore (which is part of why I love it so much), there's lots of wiggle room to run with it and make it your own. :3
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Tharn" date="2018-10-22 13:01:51" ] Of course, powdered Ridgeback horn = illicit aphrodisiac [/quote] I accept this as cannon
Tharn wrote on 2018-10-22 13:01:51:
Of course, powdered Ridgeback horn = illicit aphrodisiac

I accept this as cannon
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
if you think about it, nothing is illegal because there is no actual dragon government that restricts items (unless the deities do but I highly doubt that), so there wouldn't be a need for a black market unless it was inside a clan disobeying clan laws
if you think about it, nothing is illegal because there is no actual dragon government that restricts items (unless the deities do but I highly doubt that), so there wouldn't be a need for a black market unless it was inside a clan disobeying clan laws
cowfish.gif
wildclaws actually steal rival wildclaws' eggs to grow their families (bigger family = higher status), so maybe there could be something about that?
wildclaws actually steal rival wildclaws' eggs to grow their families (bigger family = higher status), so maybe there could be something about that?
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
there are probably necromancers that will charge u a fortune for them to make an emperor
there are probably necromancers that will charge u a fortune for them to make an emperor
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
There is, it's called the Auction House.
There is, it's called the Auction House.
VGxuHXT.png
why do i feel like renaming scrolls?? like you just go up to your arch nemesis and be like: "welp your name is buttface now mwahahahah >:3"
why do i feel like renaming scrolls?? like you just go up to your arch nemesis and be like: "welp your name is buttface now mwahahahah >:3"
Uq1cq4S.png
pearlcatcher pearls would be a big one, along with illegal familiar trade. imperial leather, and maybe even scattersights would also be huge illegal trades.
pearlcatcher pearls would be a big one, along with illegal familiar trade. imperial leather, and maybe even scattersights would also be huge illegal trades.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3 4 5 6