Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | g1 regrets
1 2
you ever....... gene a dragon and then realize you've fallen out of love for them

at least its baldwin genes but still. regrets
you ever....... gene a dragon and then realize you've fallen out of love for them

at least its baldwin genes but still. regrets
OAh6NZE.gifnNxirvT.gifX7hrv6i.gifbwQWVA0.gifC6tVzGg.gif
Ye I've done that before. :') I just sold him to someone else.
Ye I've done that before. :') I just sold him to someone else.
how bout when you give them a gem gene and then a treasure gene comes out that looks better
rip
how bout when you give them a gem gene and then a treasure gene comes out that looks better
rip
VWPWMZp.png
@briarlight i'm gonna do that too tbh

@multiplicity id cry all the water i have in my body
@briarlight i'm gonna do that too tbh

@multiplicity id cry all the water i have in my body
OAh6NZE.gifnNxirvT.gifX7hrv6i.gifbwQWVA0.gifC6tVzGg.gif
I've done that before with several dragons, they all got sold x'D
Otherwise, if it's a dragon who's character is important lore-wise, a new outfit/genes and/or possibly a scatter (unless it's part of my abyss clan ofc) usually works wonders.
I've done that before with several dragons, they all got sold x'D
Otherwise, if it's a dragon who's character is important lore-wise, a new outfit/genes and/or possibly a scatter (unless it's part of my abyss clan ofc) usually works wonders.
wsTw09i.pngoUMk84a.png *Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
xrBtTsm.png3R1xnew.png
cover them up with apparel until you love them again
16iin90_th.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gif16iin90_th.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gif16iin90_th.gif
Kind of... which is why he's up for sale, albeit at a rather high price since I'm too lazy to post an auction/sales post.
Kind of... which is why he's up for sale, albeit at a rather high price since I'm too lazy to post an auction/sales post.
NoteToSelf:PostIn[Calibri]loremloremipsumloremipsum ipsum
| She/Her |
| FR+3 |
| 17 |
| Wishlist |
e5baf704a94cfe26498ef5c5aadf1fa2-dc1aczw.png
qpkDACM.png
[quote name="Venosl" date="2018-10-20 12:24:10" ] cover them up with apparel until you love them again [/quote]
Venosl wrote on 2018-10-20 12:24:10:
eefles, your friendly cuddly bunny
e8bOqyd.png
(art belongs to sylestia.com, pic links to jigsaw guide)
i either regene or just plain exalt :p
i either regene or just plain exalt :p
are you a little bit sad? a little bit stressed? just a tad angry or a whole lot of depressed? they can't ask so much of you, you're only a human. but believe me when i say the sun will shine on us again.
god i love thor
Yes. I gened this Gen 1 right after I got him, but then regretted it as he isn’t a fav. Eventually, I regened him again and I like him better. But I wish I hadn’t have gened him at all because then I would have just sold him instead of spending so much dragon monies on him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26765834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267659/26765834_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yes. I gened this Gen 1 right after I got him, but then regretted it as he isn’t a fav. Eventually, I regened him again and I like him better. But I wish I hadn’t have gened him at all because then I would have just sold him instead of spending so much dragon monies on him.

26765834_350.png
ruNnigQ.gif For Sale 41410450.png .png .png
1 2