Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - Rematch!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 140 141
@minty Thanks for signing me up! Never done this before and i am really excited. :-)
@minty Thanks for signing me up! Never done this before and i am really excited. :-)
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@minty
truly epic minecraft moments.

despite the minecraft memes i'm 16 so I can be an elf, right?
will put myself down for both but (hopefully i dont have to, really want to do it) have to pull out of elfing will let you know
@minty

will put myself down for both but (hopefully i dont have to, really want to do it) have to pull out of elfing will let you know
SIjKhX7.png
Woo hoo!
Woo hoo!
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

crying because it's so close to the end of the year but also happy because this is back AHHHH can't wait to spoil someone
crying because it's so close to the end of the year but also happy because this is back AHHHH can't wait to spoil someone
[quote name="TrashMammal" date="2018-10-17 15:03:02" ] @minty [b]truly epic minecraft moments.[/b] despite the minecraft memes i'm 16 so I can be an elf, right? will put myself down for both but (hopefully i dont have to, really want to do it) have to pull out of elfing will let you know [/quote] i'm surprised you're over 13
TrashMammal wrote on 2018-10-17 15:03:02:
@minty

i'm surprised you're over 13
Hurray! It's that time of year again!!!
Hurray! It's that time of year again!!!
hhngg very excited :0! also this is an incentive for me to update my wishlist lol
hhngg very excited :0! also this is an incentive for me to update my wishlist lol
quill.png
YAY!!
YAY!!
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@minty EEEEK! I forgot that I changed my username! Instead of Jasperdragons, could you change that to Yeehawbuckaroo? Eep, I'm so used to using Jasperdragons :')
@minty EEEEK! I forgot that I changed my username! Instead of Jasperdragons, could you change that to Yeehawbuckaroo? Eep, I'm so used to using Jasperdragons :')
Hello LGBT Community
Something to look forward to! :D
Something to look forward to! :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 140 141