Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - Rematch!
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141
@minty
That's my bad! Wrong secret santa thread, lmao :')
@minty
That's my bad! Wrong secret santa thread, lmao :')
VvzrUJt.png
I just received my rematch's gift today and whoa you really didn't have to do so much for me, but I'm very grateful that you did, whoever you are. You picked out some of my favourite genes on the entire site and I hope to find good use for them soon :D I'm also happy to be able to put more money towards my goals because of you. Thank you so much again! I wish I knew your name because you've done so much for me. I hope 2019 is great for you :)
I just received my rematch's gift today and whoa you really didn't have to do so much for me, but I'm very grateful that you did, whoever you are. You picked out some of my favourite genes on the entire site and I hope to find good use for them soon :D I'm also happy to be able to put more money towards my goals because of you. Thank you so much again! I wish I knew your name because you've done so much for me. I hope 2019 is great for you :)
IoOIjjo.png
to my anon santa, you've single handedly made my entire christmas and thank you so much for your generosity despite being a rematch ;-; my dragons have swords for days
to my anon santa, you've single handedly made my entire christmas and thank you so much for your generosity despite being a rematch ;-; my dragons have swords for days
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
*is extremely late*

To my secret santa, @InkedFlight,

I honestly cannot thank you enough. The magic cards, onyx seraph wing ornament, and marigold flowerfall are just what I needed!

In fact, Summerwing is now my avi, as she just rocks that flowerfall uwu
*is extremely late*

To my secret santa, @InkedFlight,

I honestly cannot thank you enough. The magic cards, onyx seraph wing ornament, and marigold flowerfall are just what I needed!

In fact, Summerwing is now my avi, as she just rocks that flowerfall uwu
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
Thank you anonymous rematch santa for the genes and hoods!
Thank you anonymous rematch santa for the genes and hoods!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
At my anon secret santa, thank you soooo much for the apparel and especially for the trail gene! (it looks amazing on my progen!!) & thank you at the organizers for this event, looking forward to next year's one!

and @saltyleti awww you're very much welcome; I'm glad you liked my gifts!!
At my anon secret santa, thank you soooo much for the apparel and especially for the trail gene! (it looks amazing on my progen!!) & thank you at the organizers for this event, looking forward to next year's one!

and @saltyleti awww you're very much welcome; I'm glad you liked my gifts!!
ZYSfSRN.png
To my anonymous Secret Santa, thank you so much for the gifts! The sprites were something that I never thought I would start collecting, haha! Thanks for the egg and apparel too!
To my anonymous Secret Santa, thank you so much for the gifts! The sprites were something that I never thought I would start collecting, haha! Thanks for the egg and apparel too!
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@iamtheeyesinside
Im so glad you like your gifts!! The fae girl is hella cute and noel is so handsome hoho
@iamtheeyesinside
Im so glad you like your gifts!! The fae girl is hella cute and noel is so handsome hoho
wuvThtJ.png
I don't know how to even start this off... to my anon Santas, thank you so incredibly much. I can't put in words exactly how much your gifts meant to me. I'm absolutely blown away by the generosity and I'm so incredibly happy right now. You've made my day- made my year ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47743756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477438/47743756_350.png[/img] [/url] Firstly, this skin... you have no idea how much this skin means to me. It's been my dream skin ever since I first joined (two years ago). It's sparsely on the AH and I never had the funds on hand whenever it was there. Actually having this skin is a dream come true for me. I cried when I saw it in the message- it's just so unbelievable. I can't possibly express how grateful I am to you <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27578986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275790/27578986_350.png[/img] [/url] The fairies are one of my favorite apparel pieces and this boy's been hunting after the entourage for the perfect effect ! Smoke is the first dragon I got and I'm so happy he's complete now ^^ AND THE EGGS AND SCATTERSCROLL !! I think I may hatch them either tomorrow (new year !!) or save them for my birthday for a mass hatch (June). Either way, I'm super stoked. I don't know exactly who the scatterscroll is going to, there are so many that I want slightly better colors for ~ And the familiars ! My bestiary thanks you. I've had pretty limited luck with Thunderhead Savanna, only had two fams drop the whole time I've been grinding so I'm so happy to be able to fill those empty spaces. I guess overall, just thank you so incredibly much. Thank you for your kindness, your thoughtful gifts, and for making this holiday absolutely magical. I hope everyone's having a wonderful time and happy (soon) new year !
I don't know how to even start this off... to my anon Santas, thank you so incredibly much. I can't put in words exactly how much your gifts meant to me. I'm absolutely blown away by the generosity and I'm so incredibly happy right now. You've made my day- made my year !

47743756_350.png

Firstly, this skin... you have no idea how much this skin means to me. It's been my dream skin ever since I first joined (two years ago). It's sparsely on the AH and I never had the funds on hand whenever it was there. Actually having this skin is a dream come true for me. I cried when I saw it in the message- it's just so unbelievable. I can't possibly express how grateful I am to you <3

27578986_350.png

The fairies are one of my favorite apparel pieces and this boy's been hunting after the entourage for the perfect effect ! Smoke is the first dragon I got and I'm so happy he's complete now ^^

AND THE EGGS AND SCATTERSCROLL !! I think I may hatch them either tomorrow (new year !!) or save them for my birthday for a mass hatch (June). Either way, I'm super stoked. I don't know exactly who the scatterscroll is going to, there are so many that I want slightly better colors for ~

And the familiars ! My bestiary thanks you. I've had pretty limited luck with Thunderhead Savanna, only had two fams drop the whole time I've been grinding so I'm so happy to be able to fill those empty spaces.

I guess overall, just thank you so incredibly much. Thank you for your kindness, your thoughtful gifts, and for making this holiday absolutely magical. I hope everyone's having a wonderful time and happy (soon) new year !
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
Thank you so much to my secret santa! I can't believe I forgot to say thank you :o
Thank you so much to my secret santa! I can't believe I forgot to say thank you :o
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141