Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dresses on Dragons? opinions?
1 2 3 4
I am so against real cloths on dragons myself, hats, glasses, shirts and pants...

so with the dresses it is like 100% opposite what I use or would ever use...

so what do you all think... Do dragons wear Dresses??
Yeas -
No - 1

PS: the Dresses are great in the way that I know others will love them. Also FR did great designing these item, and I am always happy with great updates.

I am so against real cloths on dragons myself, hats, glasses, shirts and pants...

so with the dresses it is like 100% opposite what I use or would ever use...

so what do you all think... Do dragons wear Dresses??
Yeas -
No - 1

PS: the Dresses are great in the way that I know others will love them. Also FR did great designing these item, and I am always happy with great updates.

A5i3AHB.png
I mean why wouldn’t they?
I mean why wouldn’t they?
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
I have almost the opposite preferences myself. I love basing dragon outfits off of real life fashion with a touch of whimsical, so these dresses get a heck yes from me!
I have almost the opposite preferences myself. I love basing dragon outfits off of real life fashion with a touch of whimsical, so these dresses get a heck yes from me!
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
I don't mind the dresses, but I also love Victorian attire! It looks like the dresses could even have a cage they're so well designed! I do agree with others that dragons wearing them could be impractical, but not if there's a cage to create space between the legs and dress. They would be able to walk around just fine I think.
I don't mind the dresses, but I also love Victorian attire! It looks like the dresses could even have a cage they're so well designed! I do agree with others that dragons wearing them could be impractical, but not if there's a cage to create space between the legs and dress. They would be able to walk around just fine I think.
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
assuming my dragon can sew or weave or has enough money to order someone do those things, i have no problem with dresses

bc we know some dragon species have thumbs, meaning they can do stuff in similar fashion as humans can, so no logic break there(examples of species with thumbs are imps, faes and coatls)

And tho i personally don't like to use a dress, i will definitely use one on a dragon who it fits from lore or look-standpoint
assuming my dragon can sew or weave or has enough money to order someone do those things, i have no problem with dresses

bc we know some dragon species have thumbs, meaning they can do stuff in similar fashion as humans can, so no logic break there(examples of species with thumbs are imps, faes and coatls)

And tho i personally don't like to use a dress, i will definitely use one on a dragon who it fits from lore or look-standpoint
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
dc20txj-26398a37-b151-4e44-8a57-652cb0df0b62.png
wishlist
I like D&D
In my mind, dragons don't actually wear anything, except maybe some shiny rocks they found and liked or whatever.

Flight Rising dragons are kind of a sort of their own. But if they wear swords without even having opposable thumbs, I fail to see why they couldn't wear dresses.
In my mind, dragons don't actually wear anything, except maybe some shiny rocks they found and liked or whatever.

Flight Rising dragons are kind of a sort of their own. But if they wear swords without even having opposable thumbs, I fail to see why they couldn't wear dresses.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
And we already have the kilts. A dress is just a kilt with more frills on it.
And we already have the kilts. A dress is just a kilt with more frills on it.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Yes! I love them personally. They are very cute and lacy, and I love the top part of the set. The poof is even better when you can see underneath, like in Noc, I love how it's filled with frills.
Yes! I love them personally. They are very cute and lacy, and I love the top part of the set. The poof is even better when you can see underneath, like in Noc, I love how it's filled with frills.
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
@Clya
@BaldwinBogsneak
@Glacora

I guess I always think of dragons a primal, like in DnD , smart and sentient but more natural. I always think of them in armor or simple clothing. I also do not like humanizing dragons, I like them to stay dragons. For some reason my characters in dresses would seem childish to me. But I have never been into elegant things .. so maybe its just me.

again I am not saying negative things about the dresses or about people that use them, I have seen some great outfits so far using them. I am just talking about the base concept of what do we see when we think of dragons.
@Clya
@BaldwinBogsneak
@Glacora

I guess I always think of dragons a primal, like in DnD , smart and sentient but more natural. I always think of them in armor or simple clothing. I also do not like humanizing dragons, I like them to stay dragons. For some reason my characters in dresses would seem childish to me. But I have never been into elegant things .. so maybe its just me.

again I am not saying negative things about the dresses or about people that use them, I have seen some great outfits so far using them. I am just talking about the base concept of what do we see when we think of dragons.
A5i3AHB.png
fr's timeline is more ahead and modern than the timeline most (traditional) dragons are portrayed in, so i wouldn't mind them wearing dresses, fancy clothes, etc.
fr's timeline is more ahead and modern than the timeline most (traditional) dragons are portrayed in, so i wouldn't mind them wearing dresses, fancy clothes, etc.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
1 2 3 4