Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Won a Roundsey prize!
1 2 3 4
@yeehawbuckaroo thanks! I actually won the prize a few weeks ago but thank you for the congrats anyways! Definitely I'd think it's not easy to be a Roundsey winner, but it's not impossible because I proved it's not impossible. How many tickets do you typically buy? I bought 120 that week I won. I have 130 for this week and I don't know if I'll win.
@yeehawbuckaroo thanks! I actually won the prize a few weeks ago but thank you for the congrats anyways! Definitely I'd think it's not easy to be a Roundsey winner, but it's not impossible because I proved it's not impossible. How many tickets do you typically buy? I bought 120 that week I won. I have 130 for this week and I don't know if I'll win.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
wHEEZE IM STARTING TO BUY LESS AND LESS

i have literally 20tix right now but the someone won twice with just 10 tix
wHEEZE IM STARTING TO BUY LESS AND LESS

i have literally 20tix right now but the someone won twice with just 10 tix
Hello LGBT Community
yeah i bought 25 tickets so maybe just maybe I'll get something???
yeah i bought 25 tickets so maybe just maybe I'll get something???
Julia. She/her/hers. LGBTQ+ Ally. 19. FR+3.
@yeehawbuckaroo for me I always try to buy around the same amount to stay consistent because I know it may get lucky one week.

Wow someone won with just 10 tickets? @Glasshopper, you could maybe be a lucky winner! Maybe... not guaranteed. let's just hope RNG is nice to all of us.
@yeehawbuckaroo for me I always try to buy around the same amount to stay consistent because I know it may get lucky one week.

Wow someone won with just 10 tickets? @Glasshopper, you could maybe be a lucky winner! Maybe... not guaranteed. let's just hope RNG is nice to all of us.
YqXDmJ2.png
it's all up to RNG, unfortunately... I went all out for the first raffle ( which I regret ) and now I'm limiting myself to 20 each raffle, regardless of how much I may be wanting a said prize :/ I see it as I can't ensure a winning spot so why risk it?
it's all up to RNG, unfortunately... I went all out for the first raffle ( which I regret ) and now I'm limiting myself to 20 each raffle, regardless of how much I may be wanting a said prize :/ I see it as I can't ensure a winning spot so why risk it?
@Irrelevant that’s true. I only enter a raffle if there’s a prize that appeals to me. If there isn’t any appealing prize I just don’t enter. Or just enter 1 ticket so the “it could be your lucky day” doesn’t just sit around and bug me in the which waystone activities.
@Irrelevant that’s true. I only enter a raffle if there’s a prize that appeals to me. If there isn’t any appealing prize I just don’t enter. Or just enter 1 ticket so the “it could be your lucky day” doesn’t just sit around and bug me in the which waystone activities.
YqXDmJ2.png
Congrats!
Congrats!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen thank you!
@IronPen thank you!
YqXDmJ2.png
congrats!!!
congrats!!!
:D
@P4810 thanks! This thread is a few weeks old but thanks for the congrats anyways!
@P4810 thanks! This thread is a few weeks old but thanks for the congrats anyways!
YqXDmJ2.png
1 2 3 4