Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rookie Mistakes you Regret?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I missed my first heckin fests
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
cooper ! bearer of the curse
I missed so many festivals. NoTN, Crystalline Gala, you name it. The first few months I had no idea what the heck a Strange Chest was.

I also bred my progens. ;-;
I missed so many festivals. NoTN, Crystalline Gala, you name it. The first few months I had no idea what the heck a Strange Chest was.

I also bred my progens. ;-;
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I missed several fests too. For some reason I sent the @Plaguebringer food, despite her not being the leader of my flight. I still feel kinda awkward about it
I missed several fests too. For some reason I sent the @Plaguebringer food, despite her not being the leader of my flight. I still feel kinda awkward about it
XWGx9rY.gif
sold a low 5 digit dragon ith 2 well name offspring for 1m.... worth so much more... ahhhh
sold a low 5 digit dragon ith 2 well name offspring for 1m.... worth so much more... ahhhh
A5i3AHB.png
1. Hatched and exalt a G1 with pretty colors.
2. not knowing how festival currencies worked and avoided festivals all together until my friend came by and explained me i could get currencies by gathering.... I had already missed like 5 months of festivities.
3. Buying so many dragons with underbellies and now 75% of my lair has underbelly.

And I know a lot of people are like « I shouldn’t have bred my dragons » .... but I love breeding dragons ><" I guess the only breeding thing I regret is that I have bred a lot of good looking lore dragons for fodder while I had other fodder pairs I could have bred.
1. Hatched and exalt a G1 with pretty colors.
2. not knowing how festival currencies worked and avoided festivals all together until my friend came by and explained me i could get currencies by gathering.... I had already missed like 5 months of festivities.
3. Buying so many dragons with underbellies and now 75% of my lair has underbelly.

And I know a lot of people are like « I shouldn’t have bred my dragons » .... but I love breeding dragons ><" I guess the only breeding thing I regret is that I have bred a lot of good looking lore dragons for fodder while I had other fodder pairs I could have bred.
Sold my progen's first offspring as unnamed fodder because I had no idea how dragon prices worked. It was named "similarpolymer" and exalted to the earthshaker

I got a rainbow flair scarf from pinkerton my first week (I think it was about 200g at the time) and gave it away because I thought it was the same value as all the other flair scarves (about 5g) in a 10kt give-and-get thread. I tossed in a familiar because I was pretty sure it was worthless. it would have been such an awesome start to my game if I had sold it
Sold my progen's first offspring as unnamed fodder because I had no idea how dragon prices worked. It was named "similarpolymer" and exalted to the earthshaker

I got a rainbow flair scarf from pinkerton my first week (I think it was about 200g at the time) and gave it away because I thought it was the same value as all the other flair scarves (about 5g) in a 10kt give-and-get thread. I tossed in a familiar because I was pretty sure it was worthless. it would have been such an awesome start to my game if I had sold it
[quote name="ThatOneSandwing" date="2018-10-08 07:32:27" ] I missed my first heckin fests [/quote]
ThatOneSandwing wrote on 2018-10-08 07:32:27:
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I once had a xxy ruby g1 nocturne that I had hatched.. With all reddish colors, plague eyes... the whole shebang.
Someone contacted me about it after my sister had told me that it was actually incredibly valuable after saying "yeah, it's not that great looking.. Should I exalt?"
Anyways, i
i sold it for 50kt
I thought it was a lot at the time ok??
I once had a xxy ruby g1 nocturne that I had hatched.. With all reddish colors, plague eyes... the whole shebang.
Someone contacted me about it after my sister had told me that it was actually incredibly valuable after saying "yeah, it's not that great looking.. Should I exalt?"
Anyways, i
i sold it for 50kt
I thought it was a lot at the time ok??
7qCl3Ny.png
Making me account in 2014 and then not being active. All that retired apparel :"""""")
Making me account in 2014 and then not being active. All that retired apparel :"""""")
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
I don't have very many regrets except for selling a bunch of fanned roaches right before firefly came out ;;
I don't have very many regrets except for selling a bunch of fanned roaches right before firefly came out ;;
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11