Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rookie Mistakes you Regret?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="Katemere" date="2018-10-05 18:29:09" ] I chose some very ugly colors for my custom progen. Seriously, if I could get another chance to redo my custom, I so would. [/quote] yes even if I keep my custom progen's tertiary basic I just don't like her colors xD
Katemere wrote on 2018-10-05 18:29:09:
I chose some very ugly colors for my custom progen. Seriously, if I could get another chance to redo my custom, I so would.

yes

even if I keep my custom progen's tertiary basic I just don't like her colors xD
FObX7rS.png
At first i had no idea how festivals worked so missed the second GG (and basically all the festivals after that)
also exalting all of my first dragons and gen1s
At first i had no idea how festivals worked so missed the second GG (and basically all the festivals after that)
also exalting all of my first dragons and gen1s
charley he/him
KZNPfqd.png
Not understanding festivals or when they happened, or always missing them because I had no hecking clue what I was doing. (Also regret missing so many welcome weeks in this same vein I could've joined way sooner.) I could've had at least the last couple sprites, lmao. Heck even around that time I probably could've bought them for more affordable prices, lmao.
Not understanding festivals or when they happened, or always missing them because I had no hecking clue what I was doing. (Also regret missing so many welcome weeks in this same vein I could've joined way sooner.) I could've had at least the last couple sprites, lmao. Heck even around that time I probably could've bought them for more affordable prices, lmao.
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
Hoardsold ambushes
Didn’t realize that I could play the coli on my phone for a year
Hoardsold ambushes
Didn’t realize that I could play the coli on my phone for a year
NBeoOgB.png
i think i have a pretty lucky custom progen but i did so little customization on him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26320964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263210/26320964_350.png[/img] [/url] hes stonewash/navy/silver i think it had went to stonewash first so i was like okay cool and then i played around with blue range colors and just got impatient and made him, i wish i had looked at the options more :') also i kinda regret buying so many dragons so fast, i just bought lots of fodder dragons in the beginning since space was easy for me to get and now i have lots of dragons im super attached to that i cant get rid of. i dont mind them and they arent super ugly but still
i think i have a pretty lucky custom progen but i did so little customization on him

26320964_350.png

hes stonewash/navy/silver
i think it had went to stonewash first so i was like okay cool and then i played around with blue range colors and just got impatient and made him, i wish i had looked at the options more :')
also i kinda regret buying so many dragons so fast, i just bought lots of fodder dragons in the beginning since space was easy for me to get and now i have lots of dragons im super attached to that i cant get rid of. i dont mind them and they arent super ugly but still
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
I didn't make my custom progen a XXY obsidian ;______; Also, I regret breeding my progens but no one warned me not to do this xD
I didn't make my custom progen a XXY obsidian ;______; Also, I regret breeding my progens but no one warned me not to do this xD
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
I exalted an XYY Gen 1 because he was dark blue/red like my random progen, so I thought PFFT this must be SO COMMON and I leveled him to level 4 and BYE. This is the dragon in question. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/195653/19565222_350.png[/img] ID 19565222, Azure/Blood/Blood. I die every time I think of him. This is my random progen. I thought that every random dragon HAD to have blue/red because of this lol, I was very dumb AGH [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19223487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192235/19223487_350.png[/img] [/url]
I exalted an XYY Gen 1 because he was dark blue/red like my random progen, so I thought PFFT this must be SO COMMON and I leveled him to level 4 and BYE.

This is the dragon in question.

19565222_350.png

ID 19565222, Azure/Blood/Blood. I die every time I think of him.

This is my random progen. I thought that every random dragon HAD to have blue/red because of this lol, I was very dumb AGH

19223487_350.png
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Spent 1200g on Scattersights trying to get common eyes.
Spent 1200g on Scattersights trying to get common eyes.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
not buying fest apparel because i didn't like it, and then only buying 1 of the things i did like
not buying fest apparel because i didn't like it, and then only buying 1 of the things i did like
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
[quote name="MistressMacchika" date="2018-10-05 17:53:28" ] the first nest of my progens i didn't name [/quote] meanwhile mine are named WeNdY and ShamWOW. also this [quote name="vengeful" date="2018-10-06 11:24:02" ] not buying fest apparel because i didn't like it, and then only buying 1 of the things i did like [/quote]
MistressMacchika wrote on 2018-10-05 17:53:28:
the first nest of my progens i didn't name
meanwhile mine are named WeNdY and ShamWOW.

also this
vengeful wrote on 2018-10-06 11:24:02:
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11